Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' (20359 Views)

Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) / Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life - Popular Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by segunsd: 9:47am On Sep 07, 2013
Multi-award-winning actress Funke Akindele has made so much fame and fortune from the 'Jenifa' brand that she is set to launch a new perfume called 'Jenifa perfume'.

She follows the trend of hollywood stars such as Nicki, J.lo and Beyonce who have their own luxury brands of perfume.

Here is a shot of what the perfume will look like.

Can't wait to get mine.

http://naijapose.com/funke-akindele-set-to-launch-jenifa-perfume/

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by twaintoy(f): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2013
Na wa oo, wetin we no go see for naija.
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by johnstar(m): 11:08am On Sep 07, 2013
Mtcheeew, d perfume will be smelln like p**sy undecided

10 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by swtme(f): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
Doesn't luk niz,d black background where d Jenifa was written makes it luk cheap

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Larrey(f): 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
You go sell in jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
No ma'am
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
Hogwash cheesy

I must to get perfume line. Mtschewww!

Abeg who get Nokia pin mouth charger

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by pboiskinpy(m): 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
I no buy.....
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
ABOKI perfume undecided

10 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by xplizit(m): 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
Hmmm...sure will smell like burnt amala and ewedu. grin Here comes another Balila

11 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by emandman: 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
Nice idea

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by ceosville(m): 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
nawao. Orisirisi

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
what she need to do is launch herself back into obscurity. that what she need to do
me nor kukuma dey use perf b4

1 Like

Look at the local looking perfume sef. Mtscheww angry
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2013
$wtme:
Doesn't luk niz,d black background where d Jenifa was written makes it luk cheap

It is cheap and local already cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by venorite(m): 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2013
local packaging, bad for business
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by cross50(m): 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
Some people no get work.
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by free2ryhme: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
reserved
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
johnstar: Mtcheeew, d perfume will be smelln like p**sy undecided
bad belle,talk is cheap.go and launch your own and lets see how it will smell like.anyway i like the fact that funke is doing well with herself after ending the marriage with that tout.she has put herself together.if its some other women,they wont be able to put themselves together after the marriage buohaha.i admire women like her who were able to get their lives together after leaving lousy,promiscous men

16 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2013
cross50: Some people no get work.
apparently we know who has work between a nairalander posting anything he feels like and a glo ambassador,brand name, model,actress and movie director.isnt it obvious who the hard worker and the latter is

7 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2013
It will be demanded,and use by razzgirls,can't imagine myself buying that for my fiancee on monday her birthday as part of her gift. A better name will rock.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2013
The xter of Jenifa wasn't that classy, what makes her think the perfume will be embraced. I'll think of it as gbogbonishe
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2013
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
Good for her
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by esbjaygmailco(m): 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
kulyie: bad belle,talk is cheap.go and launch your own and lets see how it will smell like.anyway i like the fact that funke is doing well with herself after ending the marriage with that tout.she has put herself together.if its some other women,they wont be able to put themselves together after the marriage buohaha.i admire women like her who were able to get their lives together after leaving lousy,promiscous men
kulyiel, can u spel woman without man? thank God she s doing fyn but she s still need a man(men grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin)
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by greall1: 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by xplizit(m): 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
I'll advise her to launch another brand of Aboniki, black soap or wrapped amala. This aint her playing field

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
xplizit: I'll advise her to launch another brand of Aboniki, black soap or wrapped amala. This aint her playing field
grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by slimfredo(m): 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2013
let me quickly go and buy my own now oo! taxi drop me here pls and kip the change
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by ARico(m): 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2013
Noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today / Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors / Dabota Lawson Shades Yvonne Jegede Over Statement She Made About Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.