Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:49 AM

The 5 Richest Superheroes - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The 5 Richest Superheroes (1885 Views)

Bbnaija: Meet The 5 Newest Housemates (photos) / BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija / BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 5 Richest Superheroes by alexov(m): 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
Here's a breakdown of the 5 richest superheroes and their networths based on research done by the guys at money.

5. Emma Frost

Net Worth: $1-3 billion

Frost, a reformed villain, now helps lead the X-Men with her psychic powers—and her enormous fortune. As chair of the board and CEO of Frost International, a multi-billion dollar electronics conglomerate, the telepath has considerable financial resources. And while there's no specific figure placed on her wealth, her liquidated holdings were apparently sufficient to fund the X-Men's island base for "the foreseeable future." So that's probably a lot.

4. Professor Charles Xavier

Net Worth: $3.5 billion

Running a mutant superhero team isn't cheap, so it shouldn't be much of a surprise that two X-Men leaders make the list. Professor Charles Xavier, the founder of the X-Men and Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters, is worth $3.5 billion; at least according to Fantomex, who tried to extort Xavier (New X-Men #129). You'd think the same person who can read everyone's mind might have a little bit more money on hand (he'd only be #497 in the Forbes 500), but Xavier seems to have bigger priorities than acquiring cash.

3. Bruce Wayne

Net Worth: $9.2 billion

Considering Bruce Wayne's superpower is essentially "being rich enough to afford gadgets and karate training," it makes sense that the Batman would be pretty loaded. Forbes estimates Wayne's worth at $9.2 billion, and lists his company, Wayne Enterprises, as having an annual revenue of $31.3 billion.

2. Tony Stark

Net Worth: $12.4 billion

Tony Stark, otherwise known as Iron Man, narrowly edges out Wayne in the battle of billionaire playboys. Interestingly, while Forbes ranks Stark's wealth ahead of Batman, the publication lists Stark Industries' revenue ($20.3 billion) as less than that of Wayne Enterprises. Chalk it up to Wayne's legendary philanthropy.

1. T'Challa

Net Worth: $90.7 trillion

T'Challa, the Black Panther, isn't just the richest superhero. He's almost undoubtedly the wealthiest fictional character of all time.

How is it even possible for one person to have this much wealth? T'Challa is the king of Wakanda, a fictional African country with nearly all of the world's reserves of Vibranium. And Vibranium, being a super-strong metal (Captain America's shield is made out of Vibranium), doesn't come cheap.

According to the comics, the material costs $10,000 per gram, and Wakanda's Vibranium vaults have 10,000 tons of the stuff (Doomwar #1). A little math and that amount of Vibranium would cost more than the GDP of the entire world.

Unfortunately for T'Challa, a plot by Doctor Doom to steal Wakanda's Vibranium forced the king to release a fail safe rending the stockpile inert, and potentially worthless. But on the upside, Black Panther is getting a movie in 2018. So you win some, you lose some.

Source: http://time.com/money/3950362/richest-superheroes-comic-con/?xid=frommoney_soc_socialflow_facebook_money

Feel free to add any superheroes you feel should have made the list or maybe villains that trump any of the superheroes mentioned.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 5 Richest Superheroes by alexov(m): 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
The black panther

Re: The 5 Richest Superheroes by SalomonKane: 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
I'm curious to know how much Lex Luther is worth. Dude seem to rake in cash from his legal and illegal deals.
Re: The 5 Richest Superheroes by alexov(m): 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
SalomonKane:
I'm curious to know how much Lex Luther is worth. Dude seem to rake in cash from his legal and illegal deals.
Very true. He should be competing with batman.
Re: The 5 Richest Superheroes by salawustyles(m): 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
batman is richer than ironman simple
Re: The 5 Richest Superheroes by alexov(m): 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
salawustyles:
batman is richer than ironman simple
Lol.... Why do you think so?
Re: The 5 Richest Superheroes by Talius(m): 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
That's so much money, especially for T'Challa. I can't wait to see what Marvel does with the character in his own movie.

1 Like

Re: The 5 Richest Superheroes by alexov(m): 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
Talius:
That's so much money, especially for T'Challa. I can't wait to see what Marvel does with the character in his own movie.
By next year your curiousity will be satisfied. I personally am not a fan of T'challa though. For some reason I just don't like the character.
Re: The 5 Richest Superheroes by salawustyles(m): 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
alexov:
Lol.... Why do you think so?
i dont think so its a fact
Re: The 5 Richest Superheroes by alexov(m): 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
salawustyles:
i dont think so its a fact
Well Stark's company makes less money than Wayne's but the Wayne family is very philanthropic. So you can see why iron man is richer.
Re: The 5 Richest Superheroes by salawustyles(m): 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
alexov:

Well Stark's company makes less money than Wayne's but the Wayne family is very philanthropic. So you can see why iron man is richer.
times magazine said so am not going 2 argue but every 1 is entitled to deer opinion
Re: The 5 Richest Superheroes by alexov(m): 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
salawustyles:
times magazine said so am not going 2 argue but every 1 is entitled to deer opinion
Neither am i. So whatever you say.
Re: The 5 Richest Superheroes by salawustyles(m): 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
alexov:
Neither am i. So whatever you say.
good
Re: The 5 Richest Superheroes by badkam(m): 3:27am On Feb 16, 2017
Watch free movies online
House after seeing 24 and soprano i havent seen any series but i seem to be more of a Mob movie guy.for your best enjoyment of new mob movie in town ,go to http://www.freecinemamovies.online/

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Download ROOTS? / Has Anyone Watched This? / Thandie Newton Cast In Biafran Movie; Some Opposed: She's Biracial And Not Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.