Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,030 members, 7,814,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Has Anyone Watched This? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Has Anyone Watched This? (1860 Views)

If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / Has Anyone Watched These Movies, Please Rate Them Here. / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Watched This? by mimifonwon(f): 8:11am On May 12, 2012
hi guys i need the name of a movie starring genevieve which is a traditional movie where she plays the younger sister of ogechi( i think that was the main character's name-but not sure) who was abducted and sold to the north- where ogechi's with her knowledge of native medicine gains the sultans favor and became his wife, then years later is brought back to her igbo village because her son became a doctor who did missionary works and unknowingly fell inlove with genevieve's character, who happens to be his mother's sister and his aunty.

Can anyone remember the name of this movie, am trying to buy it for my cousins bday, we saw the movie 4 years ago and she has been dying to see it again. i can only remember gene's face in the movie-please help!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Let's Take A Look At TV programs(movies) We Are Missing Today / Download Red Flag (2024) 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.