Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Letter Of Application Written By An Akwa-ibom Girl. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Letter Of Application Written By An Akwa-ibom Girl. (1322 Views)

A Funny Letter Written By A Nigerian Mom To Her Child's Teacher . / Spell The Month You Were Born In With The First Letter Of Your Name / Hilarious Letter Of An Arabian Employer To His Employees (photo)i A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter Of Application Written By An Akwa-ibom Girl. by Incredibleceo(m): 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
LETTER OF APPLICATION WRITTEN BY AN AKWA-IBOM GIRL.
"An apprication to be jour serfant. Here is the summarly of my cfi.
My name is Ekaette my inklish name is Yulet(Juliet). Ah yam flom Ibiaku Ntok Okpo in Akwa Ibom stead(state). I blought up in Ayekunle den we relogate to Jaba @ Lakos. Ah yam a fery vunny and hadt worging kirl, my hoppies are picking snail and planting casafa. I know how to dance asonto and etighi. ...My best musician is yokodo. I can sing tiwa safage and ron yassi. I have a strong glush on marfin regord. I like gooking, gleaning and washzing.
Oka mma Abassi ur rife will nefa lemain d same if u emproy me. I will even help madam satisvy jou when she is tiredt if jou think ah yam lie to you, Oka ko to my fillage and axe of Ekibaby alias Yulet d Kurimakpa baby.
Jours faitfully,
Ekibaby alias Yulet"
Re: Letter Of Application Written By An Akwa-ibom Girl. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
g

1 Like

Re: Letter Of Application Written By An Akwa-ibom Girl. by IzzyBee(f): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2017
she try, English is not our language so anyhow we take speak/write tam we still try

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

English Kungfu / Shocking: Scientists Discover Buhari Has Cow Brain / funny read !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.