Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

A Funny Letter Written By A Nigerian Mom To Her Child's Teacher . - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Funny Letter Written By A Nigerian Mom To Her Child's Teacher . (754 Views)

Lil Bhimpe: When You Mistakenly Tell Your Mom To Shut Up....new Comedy Skit / Funny Letter Sent To Bill Gates / What A Funny Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Funny Letter Written By A Nigerian Mom To Her Child's Teacher . by Amarisa(f): 10:47am On Nov 18, 2019
A FUNNY LETTER WRITTEN BY A NIGERIAN MOM TO HER CHILD'S TEACHER ...

Dear primary school tisha, the home work you're giving our children is too plenty .
Kilode gan! Do you know what a typical Lagos parent's day is like?

The pains of going through horrible traffic every day and when you get home, you realized there is no "NEPA", you quickly jump on the next okada to buy fuel for the generator.

On getting home, you pull gene o! Generator did not gree, until you clean plug and become sweaty.

Then generator starts and everyone is happy.

Mummy then rushes to cook dinner while every one goes to freshen up.

After everyone has eaten, you ask Junior; " Junior! Do you have home work?" .

"Yes mummy."

By this time daddy is already fast asleep.
Junior brings in the home work and you're almost getting into fits.

Junior tisha told junior to write 1- 500!

Whaaaaat!!! @9pm!!!

"Is your tisha not a Nigerian ni?".

Dear Lagos tisha, this is punishment fa! Kuku kee me!

Please junior will be coming to school tommorow and we can only write 1-5.

Junior is yawning already and mummy is tired fa!
Sebi you're the one with the teaching talent...

Remember, your reward is still in heaven and ayam not struggling it with you..

Bear with us, I understand you love Junior and so you will continue from where we stopped.

Please don't kee me!
My tisha didn't kee my mother!!!

grin grin grin grin grin

#Copied#

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Amontekun Read To Fly / Popular Masked Man Wanted (photo) / Memes Needed! Dump Em Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.