Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband (44609 Views)

Actress Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Hot Figure In New Photos / Rosaline Meurer Advises Nigerians After Accusations Of Sleeping With Tonto Hubby / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by ddippset(m): 8:20am On Jan 19, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]..
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Pykid: 8:20am On Jan 19, 2017
very very good
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by HarveySpecter1: 8:20am On Jan 19, 2017
The single girls will continue to keep the nonchalant married women on their toes.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:20am On Jan 19, 2017
Karma is indeed a biyatch!!!
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by ednut1(m): 8:20am On Jan 19, 2017
lol
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by lanre377: 8:20am On Jan 19, 2017
Naso dem go dey do sister and brother till belle show. This babes ain't loyal at all undecided undecided undecided
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by sparog(m): 8:21am On Jan 19, 2017
It serves Tonto right jare, I even heard she broke other peoples marriage. Ntoooooooool
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Hades2016(m): 8:22am On Jan 19, 2017
Fvvck fvvck fvvck everywhere. ...SMH

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Poshbrown(m): 8:23am On Jan 19, 2017
wydmag:
Karma is elastic, no matter AO hard you try to draw it away from you, it will eventually come back at you with force.
Mrs Tontolet, wehdone ma!
Dear Aunty Olosho, weh dey slip wit peizin horzband, u 2, wehdone ma.

Mr Churchill the Akpako master! Wehdone sir!
Oga you funny die!
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by dancewith: 8:23am On Jan 19, 2017
Flee from all appearance of evil...How the wife condoned him having this type of PA in the first place baffles me. He is a man afterall
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 19, 2017
We will only believe you when you agree to swear , stupid husband straffer, mentor kor methylated ni

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Aroh48(m): 8:24am On Jan 19, 2017
Karma is a bitch
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by rill: 8:24am On Jan 19, 2017
the babe fine sha
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by ajalawole(m): 8:24am On Jan 19, 2017
nero2face:
so bad, but am sure, even Tonto her self must have slept with married MEN when she was single...Evil that men do surely do come after them...
God bless u for this. Even married woman like tonto can't be trusted, i think tonto is trying to push herself just to be a single mother.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Awoo88: 8:29am On Jan 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
This babe is soooooooooooo GUILTY!!! One of the major signs of a guilty person is "repetition", see how she kept repeating "he has a big heart", "he is like a brother to me". How Tonto sef go open eye allow this kain hot chic do PA for her husband....... angry angry
Granting that interview in the first place is a confirmation of her quilt
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by ismart: 8:30am On Jan 19, 2017
nero2face:
so bad, but am sure, even Tonto her self must have slept with married MEN when she was single...Evil that men do surely do come after them...
no mind her. That one that could do anything for fame and attention, including calling someone's daughter a witch. I never liked that girl one bit.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:33am On Jan 19, 2017
wydmag:
Karma is elastic, no matter AO hard you try to draw it away from you, it will eventually come back at you with force.
Mrs Tontolet, wehdone ma!
Dear Aunty Olosho, weh dey slip wit peizin horzband, u 2, wehdone ma.

Mr Churchill the Akpako master! Wehdone sir!
which one dis one dey talk, two adults Bleep each other.tonto dikeh don Bleep countless number of married man, karma na bitch and I pray make more single woman nak Mr.Churchill wella, afterall him agree to marry churchill for him wealth because me wey Bleep another woman like twice, my woman refuse to leave me despite not rich.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by obataokenwa(m): 8:34am On Jan 19, 2017
That girl couldn't exonerate herself. she's full of guilt

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Nick4life: 8:35am On Jan 19, 2017
Elasticity of karma
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
This babe is soooooooooooo GUILTY!!! One of the major signs of a guilty person is "repetition", see how she kept repeating "he has a big heart", "he is like a brother to me". How Tonto sef go open eye allow this kain hot chic do PA for her husband....... angry angry
She might b innocent.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by magicminister: 8:37am On Jan 19, 2017
did you fuckkk him... YES OR NO
HABA!!! SHE JUST DEY SCATTER YARN!
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by kenoz(m): 8:38am On Jan 19, 2017
Okay
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 19, 2017
saw her photos on lib

the girl is too hot to be pa to a married man

shocked
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by attainable99: 8:47am On Jan 19, 2017
Na wa ooo, May God save marriages of nowadays, however, her statement did not exonorate her
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by chibuike107: 8:52am On Jan 19, 2017
U da craze well well..... He is a good man....all the doggy em da give u for office!!!!u think say Toto know go know.....just pray make she knw catch u blue handed!
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by FUSS: 8:55am On Jan 19, 2017
Nma27:
She might b innocent.

i don't even know why they are over blowing this.
did mrs tonto catch her red handed.
this is just an accusation that can never be proving.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by repogirl(f): 8:57am On Jan 19, 2017
Deny, Deny, Deny but we all know there's some atom of truth in the allegations.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 19, 2017
soberdrunk:

She's guilty but to be realistic. Tonto has no say if her husband wants to employ any body in his office. First she can't leave her home everyday and police her husband activities then keep tabs on the kind of men or women he employs. That's one.
When this PA was employed and even other staffs, I doubt if she was aware. U know men? They like been in control of their offices and businesses, and heard some married men tell their wives, madam before coming to see me. In my office, call me first.. Don't just barge in like u own the place. U men, say such alot. Even my uncle say such to his wife. She dares not come in unannounced and she has no say in who and who he employs. When he starts on his wife at home about not interfering in his office affairs.. I just shake my head.. The woman sef Don taya. So that's it.
Tonto might have seen the babe once or twice, several times but what could she have done?
Before the husband will start yelling, do u want to control me?
Are you the head of this home or me? What kind of rubbish is this grin
Do u know how my empire came about? ;DLol
Chai.! Men smiley
That's how men behave.. It's not new jare.. Leave matter for Mathias.. Until kasala come burst, the men will now behave like ice water and just keep mute... Wishing things didn't go out of control like this.. Smmmh..

2 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Filmewell(f): 9:03am On Jan 19, 2017
nero2face:
Just tell me how can you be sure. Where you holding torch light for her. When assuming ensure its an assumption which kain? You are sure she must have please rephrase
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by piecesprince(m): 9:05am On Jan 19, 2017
We the NL CID will look into the matter and get back to you thank you next please
sugarbelly:
There have been viral reports, the lady who was instrumental to Tonto Dikes marital problems is her husband, Churchill's PA and budding actress Rosaline Meurer..

Days after those reports, she granted an interview with Hip Tv where she spoke on the allegations...She said

It's irritating to the ears, it's just like saying 'are you sleeping with your brother'. like I've said before and I say again, he's like a mentor to me. He's someone I look up to, I like his person, he has a good heart, there's no one that wouldn't want to be identified with someone that has a good heart'.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPaZUsXhoFd/?taken-by=officialhiptv

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/lady-accused-of-sleeping-with-tonto.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-CRYwVGe90&feature=youtu.be

Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by mickool(m): 9:10am On Jan 19, 2017
"He is like a brother to me .Churchhill has a big heart" So because he has a big heart, u have to shared the heart with Toto, sorry tonto?? She said it all.. He has a big heart and generous in the other rooms..
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by rottenegg: 9:17am On Jan 19, 2017
.......and this is what I think of this news.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Reacts After JP Blush Claimed He Has Body Odour / Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert / Jackie Appiah Looking Beautiful In New Photos…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.