Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp (27268 Views)

Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp / Thread For Nysc Medical Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by omoalayo(m): 10:11am On Jan 19, 2017
Horlaz:
pls does pregnant prospective corps member also need medical report having got all the necessary document like marriage cert, changing of name affidavit nd d rest,pls I need urgent reply...
Ofcourse She does need it
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by BlueRayDick: 10:12am On Jan 19, 2017
Scrap the damn programme already!
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by emoch(m): 11:00am On Jan 19, 2017
Let’s talk entrepreneurship - Learn the same skills that fetched me over 4 million naira in one year doing video editing on Fiverr. Whatsapp 08181311560 or visit www.fiverrsuccesscoach.com

See thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3536375/learn-same-skills-fetched-me

Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by Austin4lif: 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
For those in kaduna, you can contact me
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by tolajay: 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
So, you're pregnant and you didn't tell me? See you at the camp. :-)

Horlaz:
pls does pregnant prospective corps member also need medical report having got all the necessary document like marriage cert, changing of name affidavit nd d rest,pls I need urgent reply...
;DSo, you're pregnant and you didn't tell me? See you at the camp.

Horlaz:
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by Rhaspody(m): 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
Unimaginable123:
by a medical doctor from govt or military hospital? On letterheaded paper? If yes, that's OK. That's d report required

It's not a letter head. Just a paper printed with the hospital's name and stamp
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by Rhaspody(m): 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
Unimaginable123:
by a medical doctor from govt or military hospital? On letterheaded paper? If yes, that's OK. That's d report required
Yes. It's just a price of paper and it doesn't look like the real deal
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by sartorius(m): 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
If you are in lagos and need call 08078552226.
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by chat2deen(m): 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
omoalayo:

Is x-ray necessary

Yes! Urine and blood sample 4 FBS, RVS and PVC. U can do ECG too
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by Horlaz(m): 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
omoalayo:

Ofcourse She does need it
ok
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by msay: 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
Can i get my medical certificate from National Assembly Clinic cos thats where i see my doctor
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by UniqueGenii: 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Call me on 09 056 0648 45 If you need help with speedy redeployment to a state of your choice
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
gunners160:
This stuff is obnoxious. Why can't the be done at the camp at a cheaper rate? Abeg, inside this recession, where person wan get money?they are asking for medical report as if they care
Why spend money to prepare and get to camp only to find out one is not medically fit to endure conditions at the said camp? Take the test in the privacy of your localities and obtain an exemption afterwards. At least, that's what and how I feel it should be done.
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by Unimaginable123: 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
Rhaspody:

It's not a letter head. Just a paper printed with the hospital's name and stamp
it suffices if it has the hospital's name and stamp
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by Unimaginable123: 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
msay:
Can i get my medical certificate from National Assembly Clinic cos thats where i see my doctor
of course yes. U can. It is not a private clinic
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by Owojuyi(f): 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
Trust me, the NYSC authorities cane be very stupid at times. I camped at rivers state, I went along with my medical report from the HOD, a medical certificate and history from 2009 and a xray. Yet they said I was lying about it. Then dey called fellow corper doctors who apparently knew nothing about orthorhinology abi wat do dey call it and doz ones were saying jargons. I ended up paying somebody to help me relocate in order to save my life. NYSC should be scrapped totally. Save lives!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by George22016(m): 5:54am On Jan 20, 2017
sartorius:
If you are in lagos and need call 08078552226.

I was d one who called this morning
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by modupejay: 9:23am On Jan 20, 2017
all my medical certificate of fitness say is that I'm mentally and physically fit to partake in all activities for Nysc and it was signed and stamped by a doctor in a public hospital. it doesn't have the whole details about my health like I've seen some other medical fitness reports have. will it still be accepted at my camp?
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by Sadiq3051(m): 8:49am On May 09, 2017
jauntty:
How I got my medical certificate

1. Went to a General Hospital

2. Met a Doctor friend

3. Paid #500

4. Gotten a signed Certificate

Abeg no time to waste....... Am superfit grin grin grin

hello I am a pcm , was this your medical fitness certificate accepted in camp ?... cos I can see that it doesn't reflect the result of tests carried out thanks...
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 11:40am On May 09, 2017
grin

Make you no stress me woh, even now dem dey say immunization against cebro blah blah meningitis. i will just do everything d Nigerian way. Am fine & have never being sick for the past three years & God go keep me dat way 4ever by his grace

1 Like

Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 09, 2017
Pls what are the tests required for the medical fitness?
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by cliper230(m): 12:34pm On May 09, 2017
if you live around benin and you want a medical health certificate without any stress and at affordable price. please contact me on 08148280689
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by jauntty: 1:34pm On May 09, 2017
Sadiq3051:

hello I am a pcm , was this your medical fitness certificate accepted in camp ?... cos I can see that it doesn't reflect the result of tests carried out thanks...
Yes. As long as it's from a Govt hospital with the official stamp.... You are good to go. Let it just show that you medically fit.
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by jauntty: 1:36pm On May 09, 2017
modupejay:
all my medical certificate of fitness say is that I'm mentally and physically fit to partake in all activities for Nysc and it was signed and stamped by a doctor in a public hospital. it doesn't have the whole details about my health like I've seen some other medical fitness reports have. will it still be accepted at my camp?
Yes
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by Sadiq3051(m): 2:20pm On May 09, 2017
jauntty:
Yes. As long as it's from a Govt hospital with the official stamp.... You are good to go. Let it just show that you medically fit.

thanks
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by Maleeq01(m): 6:21pm On May 09, 2017
Please my medical certificate has a lil bit of correcting pen on it.... Hope it won't be rejected?
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 10, 2017
dammy13:
Medical certificate of fitness is just to show that you are medically (physically, psychologically and mentally) fit to carry out an exercise or something. By right it's just simple tests such as CBC -which checks levels of blood cells and Urinalysis -just to give an idea that your kidneys are quite ok.....those should be standard.

With these results the doctor should be able to write a medical fitness certificate for u.
So it isn't compulsory that the tests done would be indicated in the certificate? Someone told me some people were asked to away from camp to redo the test.
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by FunnyDude(m): 8:44am On May 11, 2017
Rubbish
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by Ozpearson: 12:41pm On May 17, 2017
What is the average cost of the medical report and how long does it take to get one?
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by BravechiC: 10:27am On Jul 20, 2018
Please how much will the Nysc medical report/ certificate cost & can I get from general hospital Isolo?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2014 NYSC Presidential Honours Award / Back To Back Speech Using NYSC Allawee / Corpers Assaulted By Medview Airline Security Operators (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.