Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp (26871 Views)

Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp / Thread For Nysc Medical Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by dammy13(m): 6:55am On Jan 19, 2017
NYSC Management has requested that starting from 2016 NYSC Batch B Stream II,medical certificate will be a prerequisite for Orientation Camp Courses across the Country showing their health status before they will be registered and admitted for the Orientation course.

This development is coming after the NYSC Scheme lost three corps members in 2016 during orientation camps across the country.

As such, it is recommended you obtain a medical certificate from a Government owned or Military Hospital to avoid being scammed with a fake medical report.

Ensure the tests are carried out. Don’t pay to falsify the data or buy fake medical report. Don’t take chances with your health.

**To Obtain a medical report:**

1. Go to the nearby Hospital

2. Pay and open a file if it’s your first time

3. Submit your specimen at the Lab for the necessary tests

4. meet the Doctor for other test

5. Collect your test result

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2017/01/how-to-obtain-medical-report-for-nysc.html

3 Likes

Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by omoalayo(m): 7:05am On Jan 19, 2017
dammy13:

NYSC Management has requested that starting from 2016 NYSC Batch B Stream II,medical certificate will be a prerequisite for Orientation Camp Courses across the Country showing their health status before they will be registered and admitted for the Orientation course.

This development is coming after the NYSC Scheme lost three corps members in 2016 during orientation camps across the country.

As such, it is recommended you obtain a medical certificate from a Government owned or Military Hospital to avoid being scammed with a fake medical report.

Ensure the tests are carried out. Don’t pay to falsify the data or buy fake medical report. Don’t take chances with your health.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique

Is x-ray necessary

My first ftc since 2008...
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by Dclique(m): 7:20am On Jan 19, 2017
Nice post, sadly informative threads like this might not make front page bcus its not related to MMM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 19, 2017
Dclique:
Nice post, sadly informative threads like this might not make front page bcus its not related to MMM.
Doubting Thomas
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by jauntty: 8:38am On Jan 19, 2017
How I got my medical certificate

1. Went to a General Hospital

2. Met a Doctor friend

3. Paid #500

4. Gotten a signed Certificate

Abeg no time to waste....... Am superfit grin grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by Haychay(m): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2017
U should have added more details as to what does medical report comprise of

2 Likes

Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by gunners160(m): 8:43am On Jan 19, 2017
This stuff is obnoxious. Why can't the be done at the camp at a cheaper rate? Abeg, inside this recession, where person wan get money?they are asking for medical report as if they care

1 Like

Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by Bari22: 8:43am On Jan 19, 2017
how long will it take?
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by Ermacc: 8:44am On Jan 19, 2017
We all know over 60% of prospective corpers will arrive with falsified health report.
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by Ermacc: 8:45am On Jan 19, 2017
Haychay:
you are right. The thread is to bland and brief.
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by realGURU(m): 8:46am On Jan 19, 2017
they will ask for the hospital card, test result and all dat
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by Haychay(m): 8:48am On Jan 19, 2017
Ermacc:
you are right. The thread is to bland and brief.

Abi
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by dammy13(m): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2017
omoalayo:

Is x-ray necessary
X ray not necessary.
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by Rhaspody(m): 8:50am On Jan 19, 2017
I was given a signed peice of paper with my name on it. I hope it's legit
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 19, 2017
NYSC DEY FIND STORY.. FOR INSIDE THIS RECESSION..
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by Horlaz(m): 8:52am On Jan 19, 2017
omoalayo:

Is x-ray necessary
pls does pregnant prospective corps member also need medical report having got all the necessary document like marriage cert, changing of name affidavit nd d rest,pls I need urgent reply...
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 19, 2017
MAVRODIAL REPORT
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by 2shur: 8:52am On Jan 19, 2017
fhe only way is corruption.
i trust naija.
as they alwayz say wuru wuru to the answer.
most of dem go do dagbo report.
datz y patients die mysteriously.
all those charge and bail doctors.
very soon gatemen for hospitals now go dey tax corpers say 1k for signed med report. i trust naija..we go pay...Jus like mmm

i rem wen bvn 4 bank was on d last day reg.
come see que for bank in and out.
even toilet full up.
meanwhile uba gatemen were making cool cash.
just give them 1k..fem go treat u like v.i.p say this way sir.fill this form sir.u r nos 321. next.
i smh

if u even die sef for nysc.
does anyone give a fhuck

only if cows die.
yeah eran ileya.
malu

den d FG wud giv a fhuck
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by dammy13(m): 8:53am On Jan 19, 2017
Medical certificate of fitness is just to show that you are medically (physically, psychologically and mentally) fit to carry out an exercise or something. By right it's just simple tests such as CBC -which checks levels of blood cells and Urinalysis -just to give an idea that your kidneys are quite ok.....those should be standard.

With these results the doctor should be able to write a medical fitness certificate for u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by jericco1(m): 8:55am On Jan 19, 2017
Not a bad idea
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by Dottune(m): 8:55am On Jan 19, 2017
It is not just any hospital: you're to get it from a Government or Military Hospital. So don't just walk down to any hospital
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by bazzyblings: 8:57am On Jan 19, 2017
Dclique:

Which other page dey the site again ? No b front page I see the topic so ? Mm mites Una money don go . Same thing they did to South Africa . Till now dem no pay

1 Like

Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by Unimaginable123: 9:02am On Jan 19, 2017
Haychay:
he doesn't know naa. NYSC didn't state details
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by Dannyset(m): 9:02am On Jan 19, 2017
A brother of mine, a Batch B stream 2 PCM misplaced his I'D card. Is there anything he can do to avoid consequence?
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by Hairyrapunzel: 9:03am On Jan 19, 2017
dammy13:

How will you submit your specimen at a lab before meeting the doctor? How will you know the test to do and what specimen to submit without meeting the doctor?
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by oshe11: 9:04am On Jan 19, 2017
Dis program shud be scrapped

2 Likes

Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by Unimaginable123: 9:04am On Jan 19, 2017
Rhaspody:
I was given a signed peice of paper with my name on it. I hope it's legit
by a medical doctor from govt or military hospital? On letterheaded paper? If yes, that's OK. That's d report required
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by Haychay(m): 9:11am On Jan 19, 2017
Unimaginable123:
he doesn't know naa. NYSC didn't state details

He should have done a lil bit of research
Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by Unimaginable123: 9:19am On Jan 19, 2017
Haychay:

He should have done a lil bit of research
but the concept of medical report is not new. U go to a govt or military hospital and see d doctor. And tell him u need a medical report for NYSC camp. They will carry out tests, blood, urinal. And if it requires x-ray, the doctor will ask u to go and do one.
After every every, the doctor will write a medical report and give u which u will take to the camp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp by Histrings08(m): 9:25am On Jan 19, 2017
They're taking precautions now... That's good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure / 2014 NYSC Presidential Honours Award / Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.