Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager (21186 Views)

Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries / Peter Okoye Hires Emem Ema 'Vzhun' As New Manager (Photo) / Asa Asika Is Davido's New Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager by TunezMedia: 7:08am On Jan 19, 2017
Barely 24hrs after his epic rant on Snapchat that saw him fire his manager of many years, Kamal Ajiboye and call out Sony Music, HKN star, Davido has taken back his words and has employed a new manager.

Davido who must have been following good intellectual advice that he can't manage his music career himself has appointed little known Ayo George as his new manager.

The singer’s outburst was obvious that something went wrong between the himself and his manager which he didn’t disclose other than saying he would be his own manager. Less than 24hrs later he has taken a U-turn already in what many believe is a good move if he wants to make any impact in the Nigeria music scene as he suggested in his Snapchat rant

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/davido-eats-his-words-as-he-appoints.html

Re: Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 19, 2017
OBO bad badoo badestt
Re: Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 19, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager by maryjan8(f): 7:18am On Jan 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager by quiverfull(m): 8:05am On Jan 19, 2017
Silly child.
Re: Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager by veekid(m): 8:53am On Jan 19, 2017

in Jenifer's voice "spoilt shildren"

1 Like

Re: Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 19, 2017
MAVRODIAL MANAGER

2 Likes

Re: Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager by jericco1(m): 8:53am On Jan 19, 2017
Money dey talk
Re: Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager by vadeonly(m): 8:54am On Jan 19, 2017

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager by Gflat: 8:54am On Jan 19, 2017
You know, it is a Thursday morning for Bleep sake! Can't we have enlightening news on the Frontpage to start the day? angry

2 Likes

Re: Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager by lifestyle1(m): 8:54am On Jan 19, 2017
This guy should forget about music this year.

He should use all the cars he bought for uber.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:55am On Jan 19, 2017
Him no manage himself again
Talk Talk without thinking.
Any I wish him the best

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager by orjikuramo(m): 8:55am On Jan 19, 2017
Davido, lemme be your next manager, m presently managing myself. Thankyou
Re: Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager by chronique(m): 8:55am On Jan 19, 2017
Never hire a quack to manage a big brand. I hope this Ayo has something to bring to the table. Artiste management goes beyond having someone to negotiate fees for shows for you. What most Nigerian artistes have as managers, are show bookers/booking agents. A manager would always be thinking outside the box as to how to grow the brand, and would always seek exciting new opportunities to enhance the brand and music of the artiste. It's good to give opportunities to unheard names Who can offer something worthwhile, but not just any rookie. Davido doesn't need a manager who he would have to dictate to, and tell what to do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager by jodavid(m): 8:56am On Jan 19, 2017
Okay
Re: Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager by BarakOkenny(m): 8:56am On Jan 19, 2017
If he likes make him appoint Mavrodi as his new accountant, Adonntkia. undecided
Re: Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager by joedams: 8:56am On Jan 19, 2017
Olori gbeske.
Re: Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager by Jay542(m): 8:56am On Jan 19, 2017
Let's see what you'll bring on now.
Re: Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 19, 2017
where is my f.vck
Re: Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 19, 2017
rokiatu:
undecided undecided

You're always flaunting and seducing Nairaland men with your curves. Why
Hmm.. nawa o

1 Like

Re: Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager by georgedaniel01(m): 8:57am On Jan 19, 2017
Make we come they dance shoki ?
Re: Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 19, 2017
Should have gone for osagie
Re: Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager by Prettyenit18(f): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2017
I thought he said he was going manage himself.
Re: Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager by CXLVII: 9:02am On Jan 19, 2017
With or without, Music has left him. He is already threading Dbanj's path

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager by onosprince(m): 9:03am On Jan 19, 2017
Re: Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager by helphelp: 9:05am On Jan 19, 2017
Good...
Re: Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager by nabegibeg: 9:09am On Jan 19, 2017
If e like make e use all the manager for this world

Money can't buy talent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 19, 2017
Okay undecided
Re: Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager by ameezy(m): 9:11am On Jan 19, 2017
angry
Re: Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager by kingjizzy2(m): 9:13am On Jan 19, 2017
I will be blunt. If as an artiste you are sharper in thought and idea processing, than your artiste manager, what you have is an Ordinary Assistant. Your artiste manager should be light years ahead of your goals. He or she should be the person who gives your ideas wings. The person who makes things happen. The person who smells out opportunities. The person who realigns your career anytime it seems like it is derailing. Many artistes just have employees who receive salaries from what the artiste's weight can pull. At best, they are just your staff. Don't go about parading anyone as your artiste manager when the person is just an assistant. The artiste manager must be in sync with your dreams and aspirations. He or she must buy into your strengths and fold up his or her sleeves to erase your weaknesses or at best turn them to positives. @soundsultan years back went for a meeting with his artiste manager at Celtel/Zain and a call came in for the Manager. The manager's ring tone was Gongo Aso... of course he was let go. I see many artistes whose careers are in slow mo... and I meet their managers and immediately I know why. I had met one artiste manager once at Muson Center. I asked after his artiste. He said, "Bros, him no dey get show again. I been even wan ask if I fit come work with you." Abeg na new year, make I no come let them sack some people. But let me just say this, when you were employed as a manager of an artiste, you must show how you plan to increase his performance, personality, business network, quality of thought, manage circle of friends, protect Artiste's interests, improve his knowledge of life and society, encourage positive vibes, good PR and maximize potentials... amongst other things. Picking up cheques and ensuring he or she gets his or her fees paid is the least of what you are. An executive assistant can do that... and more. In Nigeria, as the artiste manager you need to be in charge of the creative drive and growth of your artiste. Not to be on the pay roll and be claiming title and flexing swag up and Dan. I don commot

12 Likes

Re: Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager by IamKingwise(m): 9:21am On Jan 19, 2017
sweetboiy:
OBO bad badoo badestt
Good move

(1) (2) (Reply)

Irresistible!!! Queen Jennifer Okechukwu Releases Stunning Shoots. / Tayo Sobola Dazzles In Pink Owambe Outfit / Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.