Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries (71053 Views)

Governor Ayade Appoints Gedoni Ekpata Special Assistant On Garment Factory / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) / Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by lalasticlala(m): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
Nollywood actress, Shan George, has been appointed as Chairman of Cross River movie body (Callywood) by Governor Ben Ayade.

She could not hide her excitement when she woke up to hear the good news.

Sharing video of her crying via her Instagram Page, the veteran actress wrote:

"I'm still in shock ������� I worked all night and went to bed at past 6am, I was sooooo tired, I crashed without having a bath or even wipe my face.

I'm just waking up now, to this good news, of me being appointed as CHAIRMAN CALLYWOOD BOARD. (CALLYWOOD IS THE MOVIE BODY IN MY STATE)
By His Excellency, Sir Ben Ayade, d Amiable Governor of Cross river state.

Thank u very much Sir.
Thank u crossrivarians.
Praises to d Almighty God.
I pray for God's guidance, so that I can do this job and not disappoint my Govnor, my people and my God. Amen."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MIMD-OvJKs

Meanwhile, her colleagues are dropping their congratulatory messages on her page.

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by lalasticlala(m): 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
Celebrities congratulate her

5 Shares

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by Riele(f): 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
Callywood ? .

What's that ?

And what's she crying about ? .The fact that she'll have to dish out senseless movies ? .

Congrats Sha

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by Makavelli25: 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
Nawa o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by Slawormir: 8:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Good one
But see the way when all those women take dey congratulate her you go think say the thing really come from thier mind. Women hate each other
Funny enough them go dey pretend in public and every where as if them truly love themselves
Na only women dey do something like this: for example on phone

Jennifer: hey sweet heart
Cynthia : am cool love
Jennifer : are you at home?
Cynthia : yes.
Jennifer : what did you prepare ?
Cynthia : I prepared rice
Jennifer : okay am coming
Cynthia : come quickly honey. ( In Cynthia's mind. Na wa o. This witch don dey come again)

But guys behave as if they hate themselves but they actually love themselves. You hear something like
KELVIN: idiot how far?
JERRY: your father
KELVIN : you dey house?
JERRY : yes na. I just weak guy. Arsenal just cut my ticket
KELVIN : me nor tell you make you nor carry arsenal yesterday. Anyway wetin you cook. I dey hungry die

JERRY: nothing o. Na even Garry I soak just now. But show first. Two hundred naira dey with me make we use am buy two cup of rice. We go reach them osazee side go collect onions and oil.

474 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by shogsman(m): 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
So what should I do about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
I dey die for this gal sry old woman that year. But now my prick standeth not if she nakedeth grin

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by pennywys(m): 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
grin
To her Ben Ayade is the best governor

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by pocohantas(f): 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
Nice pension plan.

Congrats to her. She rocked in her days.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by Perfecttouchade: 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
Congrats to Shan..Callywood o, maybe I will be given Ekitiwood if I start acting grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by ruffDiamond: 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
that randy governor? I laff

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by olaboy33(m): 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
Tears of money.

By the way, notice the difference between the 'beautiful' pic and her face in the video.

#Audiobeauty.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by babyfaceafrica: 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
Nansense.. So we should boil water
Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by KenModi(m): 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
Callywood?? Abeg abeg make una no kill me with laugh...

So every state now go get their own “wood”?
Imagine Borno state - Bokowood!

What a joke of a country!

126 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by MOSICATED5(m): 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
As if she wasn't aware before the appointment.
Anyways congrats to her. Old mama yongie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
Ageless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by EliteStriker(m): 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
So every state have their own movie industry now when nollywood has not reached to it's maximum potential.

13 Plots of Land for Sale At Monastery Road Near Novare Mall Sangotedo.
Title: Survey
Price N6m per Plot.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by themonk(m): 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
I hate when people cry about things like this. It makes it look like:

1) They are not worth it.
2) They are not strong enough emotionally to take the position.

Madam, you are a wonderful person and you deserve the best. Go and shake the governor firmly and just with a little smile. Don't put yourself in a position where people will belittle you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by cRobo: 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
Why is it that only the female on Nollywood are doing well

While the male either get sick or die of a mysteriously

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by chiiraq802(m): 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
CALLYHOOD grin

Who can boldly tell me who is the Chairman/President of AUDIOHOOD?? cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by benisaac67(m): 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
Audio portfolio grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by nsesam(m): 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
If only you know aAyade very well, my SISTER you won't take my governor too serious. Anyways congratulations for your monthly salary for our state governor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by iswallker(m): 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
She's thinking is the millions to come.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by earthgirl(f): 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
What was she doing all night that she couldn't tell us. Even if it's washing of clothes, tell us.

And what on earth is Callywood?

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by aalangel(f): 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
She totally deserves it....
Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by Froshloaded: 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
grin
Riele:
Callywood ? .

What's that ?

And what's she crying about ? .The fact that she'll have to dish out senseless movies ? .

Congrats Sha

Babe, you read my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by franxiz(m): 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
Soon we start hearing different state in nigeria own version of nollywood eg.

Imo state: owerrywood
Osun state: oshywood
Edo state: bennywood

I fear this country we copy pass cat

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by ZombieHUNT: 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
Rubbish
Even though she's poor... I know her though

Crying about this appointment is utterly embarrassing

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller / Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad / Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.