Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Would You Taste These Asian Delicacies if You Had The Chance? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Would You Taste These Asian Delicacies if You Had The Chance? (1573 Views)

You Look Like Lacasera, Must You Taste Like One ? / 5 Delicious Soups And Delicacies You Should Try! See Photos.. / Seafood Delicacies And Recipe For Seafood Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Taste These Asian Delicacies if You Had The Chance? by Hillarie(m): 7:18am On Jan 19, 2017
Our Asian brethren and food ehn...

Re: Would You Taste These Asian Delicacies if You Had The Chance? by StarBukola(f): 7:25am On Jan 19, 2017
what the hell!!! that shiit is nasty!!! angry > sad
Re: Would You Taste These Asian Delicacies if You Had The Chance? by Hillarie(m): 7:29am On Jan 19, 2017
more.

Re: Would You Taste These Asian Delicacies if You Had The Chance? by Kowor(f): 7:43am On Jan 19, 2017
Gross. But give it to my Ijebu landlord, you are his best tenant ever. No offence to the Ijebus o, it's my observation exept for the exoskeletal animals.
Re: Would You Taste These Asian Delicacies if You Had The Chance? by Origin(f): 7:50am On Jan 19, 2017
Ijebus de chop most.

Are they related to the Chinese shocked
Re: Would You Taste These Asian Delicacies if You Had The Chance? by Bilofmi(m): 8:01am On Jan 19, 2017
Re: Would You Taste These Asian Delicacies if You Had The Chance? by Nomfanelo99(f): 8:05am On Jan 19, 2017
ill throw up if somebody had to give me that to eat . Even if i was offered money i would still wouldn't eat this .
Re: Would You Taste These Asian Delicacies if You Had The Chance? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 20, 2017
Yuck. Definitely not.
Re: Would You Taste These Asian Delicacies if You Had The Chance? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Taste These Asian Delicacies if You Had The Chance? by Fortissimo502: 4:08am On Jan 24, 2017
Meanwhile if you were blindfolded and fed this, una go dey lick ur lips.
Re: Would You Taste These Asian Delicacies if You Had The Chance? by Agbaletu: 9:18am On Jan 24, 2017
Fortissimo502:
Meanwhile if you were blindfolded and fed this, una go dey lick ur lips.

I don't even need to be blindfolded before i eat everything. I have actually eaten some of them twice.
Re: Would You Taste These Asian Delicacies if You Had The Chance? by Fortissimo502: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2017
Agbaletu:

I don't even need to be blindfolded before i eat everything. I have actually eaten some of them twice.

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Is Bread Called In Your Native Language? / A Big Whale Killed In Ondo State / Lets Deliver Your Raw Food Stuffs To Your House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.