Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks (27262 Views)

Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown / Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million / Donald Trump Mocked In United Kingdom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks by misspicy(f): 8:59am On Jan 19, 2017
dunkem21:

They do; even the govt has a list of all commentators ..

That's why we plead with people to watch their comments.
But they won't listen,later they will say the witches from their village is disturbing them.

myopic minded Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks by misspicy(f): 9:01am On Jan 19, 2017
greenpasture:

We do see social media posts. That's the problem of interconnected profiles/friends. My company scans applicants social ID. It's been going on for years.

Some people can't understand why they can't get past the first interview.

Your social media ID is a previous thing. Guard it jealously. Have a prosperous 2017
That's true
Re: Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks by dunkem21(m): 9:02am On Jan 19, 2017
cricifixo:
Lies how will they know my real name?

Guy, E get one guy by name "SOE" that deactivated from NL sometime ago ..

He will tell you your real name ..

Detectives are on the same forum with you, bro or don't you know that the presidency is with you on NL
Re: Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks by graphixplusng: 9:06am On Jan 19, 2017
Ode go and sack him
Re: Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks by zicoraads: 9:17am On Jan 19, 2017
dunkem21:

They do; even the govt has a list of all commentators ..

That's why we plead with people to watch their comments.
They do bawò? Where? In my organization, apart from me and my friend, no one else is registered here. Nairaland is mostly a Lagos thing.
Re: Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks by uzoexcel(m): 9:17am On Jan 19, 2017
Dclique:
People are just mean. He deserves to be jailed.
he was mean
Re: Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks by zicoraads: 9:18am On Jan 19, 2017
misspicy:

But they won't listen,later they will say the witches from their village is disturbing them.

myopic minded Nigerians
Government has a list of all commenters?! grin cheesy

Joke of the year!
Re: Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks by misspicy(f): 9:30am On Jan 19, 2017
zicoraads:

Government has a list of all commenters?! grin cheesy

Joke of the year!
Lolz,I know that is farfetched right but I'm aware that a certain security outfit that works for the gov,which I won't mention do things like that,but I can't talk much on it. (Might be selected members though)
No be my mouth den go hear say teacher mother die grin
Re: Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks by dunkem21(m): 9:36am On Jan 19, 2017
zicoraads:

They do bawò? Where? In my organization, apart from me and my friend, no one else is registered here. Nairaland is mostly a Lagos thing.

I hope you no dey use office computer access NL lipsrsealed
Re: Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 19, 2017
sweettease:
Imagine organizations got hold of their staffs' nairaland account to monitor them. Ah... It will be bloody cheesy

They do, some staffs here in my office know my handle because of my pix, my Bosses know my twitter handle as i use it to promote our Company's tech.

The key is just avoiding unnecessary and stupid comments like that
Re: Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks by zicoraads: 9:39am On Jan 19, 2017
misspicy:

Lolz,I know that is farfetched right but I'm aware that a certain security outfit that works for the gov,which I won't mention do things like that,but I can't talk much on it. (Might be selected members though)
No be my mouth den go hear say teacher mother die grin
Forget matter. Is it not the DSS? Apart from those 'who are of interest'. And by that I mean those who have committed a crime or have affiliations to groups that might threaten the state or her institutions, the DSS don't have the time nor the manpower to keep a tab on every Tom, Dick and Harry.
Re: Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks by misspicy(f): 9:41am On Jan 19, 2017
zicoraads:

Forget matter. Is it not the DSS? Apart from those 'who are of interest'. And by that I mean those who have committed a crime or have affiliations to groups that might threaten the state or her institutions, the DSS don't have the time nor the manpower to keep a tab on every Tom, Dick and Harry.
I hear you grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks by zicoraads: 9:44am On Jan 19, 2017
dunkem21:

I hope you no dey use office computer access NL lipsrsealed
I don't even use office computer for anything. I have a laptop and other devices. Besides, my bosses would now have the time to snoop on my browsing history if I use the office computer? cheesy

My organization is not like that. No one has the time to engage in that kind of non productive task.
Re: Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 19, 2017
misspicy:

That's true

There is a new software that takes chunks of one's writing off social media and then scans it for writing patterns over the entire Web. It will bring up entries and stories anywhere. If the site is user only..you know what comes next.

But it's also great to use intentionally to create a powerful narrative across the internet..
Re: Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 19, 2017
The guy na confirm F00L, he woke up one morning and insulted someone that can feed his family for no sensible reason. Nigga ought to be sacked. some people just tink they can write shiit online and go scot free. it doesnt happen that way especially if u leave breadcrumbs that can be traced back to you.
Re: Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks by elsomm(m): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2017
I'm pissed all the more by his apologies! Wat does he mean by number 2?
Re: Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks by SycophanticGoat: 10:29am On Jan 19, 2017
N

1 Like

Re: Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks by Johnsown1(m): 10:46am On Jan 19, 2017
misspicy:

I hear you grin
Hi
Re: Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks by Johnsown1(m): 10:47am On Jan 19, 2017
misspicy:

I hear you grin
Hi
Re: Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks by amicable09(f): 10:59am On Jan 19, 2017
*Long hiss*
Mtsssssssshhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww
Re: Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks by mykeljosef: 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
Sanchez01:
FLOTUS.

that one na for naija ooo

as for me na wotpotus

buhari can confirm
Re: Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks by Sanchez01: 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
mykeljosef:

that one na for naija ooo

as for me na wotpotus

buhari can confirm
Your 'wotpotus' is new, I'm certain. The wife of the President of the United States is referred to as FLOTUS: First Lady of the United States, while the President is POTUS: President of the United States.
Re: Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks by misspicy(f): 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
Johnsown1:
Hi
Hello
Re: Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks by Johnsown1(m): 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
misspicy:

Hello
How was ur day,hope ur doing great
Re: Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks by misspicy(f): 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
greenpasture:

There is a new software that takes chunks of one's writing off social media and then scans it for writing patterns over the entire Web. It will bring up entries and stories anywhere. If the site is user only..you know what comes next.

But it's also great to use intentionally to create a powerful narrative across the internet..
Do we assume this software can be accurate? I mean 100% accuracy.
Re: Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks by misspicy(f): 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Johnsown1:
How was ur day,hope ur doing great
Yeah I am
and you?
Re: Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks by Johnsown1(m): 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
misspicy:

Yeah I am

and you?
Great,
Re: Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
misspicy:

Do we assume this software can be accurate? I mean 100% accuracy.

No it isn't. Artificial intelligence as the name implies is still pretty approximate [/b]but the fact that it learns progressively means it will keep improving.[b] We used this particularly one to look for Nigerians with strong quantitative skills between the ages of 25-35 and the results were amazing.

They all kept asking " how did you find me?"

During the interview process, the behavioural reports based on posts, images, likes, shares and comments in addition to LinkedIn, Google Hangout FB, Slideshare and Quora profiles was amazing. But there is a risk to this, that people will start limiting their interactions to only those people that improve their score. Over time such inbreeding will actually produce less intelligent people.

But one thing was clear, highly intelligent people have fairly uniform behaviour on the Web even when they actually try to hide, they can't. If they say stupid things on one platform they say amazingly insightful things on others.

So yes it works. I can imagine that one day people will be able to have their phones vibrate when they pass similar people in the street, use it to find marital Partners and the like.

I plan to use some of the insights in a new RSVP marital Introduction site and also for credit scoring. I am building it with IBM Watson https://www.ibm.com/watson/

1 Like

Re: Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks by misspicy(f): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
greenpasture:

No it isn't. Artificial intelligence as the name implies is still pretty approximate [/b]but the fact that it learns progressively means it will keep improving.[b] We used this particularly one to look for Nigerians with strong quantitative skills between the ages of 25-35 and the results were amazing.

They all kept asking " how did you find me?"

During the interview process, the behavioural reports based on posts, images, likes, shares and comments in addition to LinkedIn, Google Hangout FB, Slideshare and Quora profiles was amazing. But there is a risk to this, that people will start limiting their interactions to only those people that improve their score. Over time such inbreeding will actually produce less intelligent people.

But one thing was clear, highly intelligent people have fairly uniform behaviour on the Web even when they actually try to hide, they can't. If they say stupid things on one platform they say amazingly insightful things on others.

So yes it works. I can imagine that one day people will be able to have their phones vibrate when they pass similar people in the street, use it to find marital Partners and the like.

I plan to use some of the insights in a new RSVP marital Introduction site and also for credit scoring. I am building it with IBM Watson https://www.ibm.com/watson/
Wow shocked
can I talk to you outside NL?
Re: Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
misspicy:

Wow shocked
can I talk to you outside NL?

OK. Send me a dm and I will respond.
Re: Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks by misspicy(f): 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
greenpasture:

OK. Send me a dm and I will respond.
Kindly follow me back so I can send a direct mail,got issues with the mail of this account
Re: Man Who Mocked Michelle Obama's, Allegedly Suspended From His Job For 3 Weeks by ngmgeek(m): 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
Suspension only lipsrsealed He is lucky they are not crying about his painful exit smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ukrainian Doctor Orders Staff To Castrate Russians As They're 'Cockroaches' / Mother Preserves Her Dead Son's Body In Alcohol For 18 Years / ‘We Lose A Soldier Every 5 Minutes’ - Israeli Officer Beg Students To Enlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.