Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

See The Amazing Phone And App That Prints Money (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Amazing Phone And App That Prints Money (video) (536 Views)

Al-Mustapha: "How Abiola Was Killed, NADECO Leaders Took Money" (VIDEO) / [VIDEO] See The Amazing Super Blue Blood Moon That Happened Today / See The Amazing Rare Crop Harvested In Biafra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Amazing Phone And App That Prints Money (video) by rtmajayi: 9:31am On Jan 19, 2017
In the world of technology and quest for knowledge, you can't get enough. This is a phone and an app that snaps money, resize it and prints the money as it appears... The question is where can one get the app and how can we get the phone as well. Watch the video below..

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/see-amazing-phone-and-app-that-prints.html

Watch the video here..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry_mkhzlIDI

Re: See The Amazing Phone And App That Prints Money (video) by rtmajayi: 9:31am On Jan 19, 2017
Please, I need this app o, where can I get this phone and app abeg?

Lalasticlala
Re: See The Amazing Phone And App That Prints Money (video) by PH1stBorn: 10:01am On Jan 19, 2017
Is it possible for such a phone to function without an external hardware? I doubt this been real
Re: See The Amazing Phone And App That Prints Money (video) by rtmajayi: 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lalasticlala, Seun
Re: See The Amazing Phone And App That Prints Money (video) by rtmajayi: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
PH1stBorn:
Is it possible for such a phone to function without an external hardware? I doubt this been real

At least you can see it for yourself, there is no magic in what he did..

(1) (Reply)

Gambia crisis: A Strong Message For Buhari. / Facebook User Pray For Buhari / "Igbos Should Have A Go At The Presidency In 2019" - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.