Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

"Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest (23398 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation / Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially / Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by kolado(m): 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
The major problem in Nigeria is that we don't hold our leaders accountable nor ask questions.

1 Like

Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by macgodon: 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
Adonis3:

Oh fvcking Christ!

Do you have sense at all??

Are you happy with the current situation in this country

It's saddening how y'all political bigots and zombies will see something wrong yet refuse to condemn it simply because it was done by your political party

And see something right but condemn it because it was done by an opposition.

I weep for your soul bro!

I voted GEJ in the last election but I don't blame those who voted Buhari, all they wanted was a better Nigeria.

But for anybody to still be supporting buhari at this moment and with the current situation of things is CLEAR INSANITY, OUTRIGHT MADNESS and a proof of ACUTE ZOMBIE SYNDROME

Fvck mhen!

#Adonis3HasSpoken
YOUR ARE VERY STUPID TO PUT Fvck. b4 the name of our lord and saviour JESUS CHRIST. that isy contribution here in fact you father!!!!!!! !!!!!

3 Likes

Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by chuksjuve(m): 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
When "twitter" becomes the mode of passing across such a sensitive matter to the federal government and Nigeria "black sheep" police

1 Like

Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by oluwalewis(m): 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Does she think this is Jonathan's govt where protesters were being pampered yet she was at forefront of removing him

That is why she is doing anythig possible to erase her wrong

1 Like

Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
bazzyblings:
I stand with 2baba.. he has become a voice to Nigerians . The educated once are seated moumoring. God Bless 2face .. God purnish Black face .. enough is enough .. from the days of John the Baptist till now . Only the Violent taketh it by force ..

1 Like

Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by Adonis3: 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
macgodon:
YOUR ARE VERY STUPID TO PUT Fvck. b4 the name of our lord and saviour JESUS CHRIST. that isy contribution here in fact you father!!!!!!! !!!!!

Lol... Your lord and savior bro

Come and beat me! cheesy

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by medpren: 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
The SE and SS where definitely foresighted staying away from the dullard.

The 'sophiscated' ones must continue to be cursed with IDP camps in oshogbo and ogbomosho for their decision. They must reap what they have sown.

1 Like

Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by Uzorgod(m): 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
God go punish anybody wey no wan democracy.
Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by Goodluckwinner(m): 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
2baba i am with you, no shaking.
Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by 2sexynet: 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
0b10010011:
A protest that am very certain it won't gather 1,000,000 people
it doesn't matter. Come 2019 we shall know what's up. You have not seen anything yet. You think Social media is joke like your NTA? By the time top Celebrities and Icon use their fans to remove Buhari, you will understand better.

2 Likes

Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by princeemmy123(m): 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
ddippset:
I really don't know what's the fuss about this protest. I blame the government and the police for this. Tuface and co are being given too much attention. Let them protest, highest 9am to 3pm and they go back to their houses. Surely not more than 1million would protest, with 179 million at home. At the conclusion of the protest by 3 pm they should count the number of people and add it to the election result in 2019. Why are they disturbing them?
. I really feel bad that u are a Nigerian. They are in protesting to unsure the government listens to the cry of the common man out there and what's wrong on doing that? People like u are clouded with so much hatred for past administration and play Blame game like this govmt has been doing. Guess u av had something to eat today but guess our many Nigerians have not? Guess u are not feeling the pains of the people out there. If not for anything but for the fear of God Almighty, pls av a good sense of judgement on this ok.

2 Likes

Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by fabre4: 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
nwaanambra1:
BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT IS A MEGA DISAPPOINTMENT

ESPECIALLY TO MANY OF US THAT DONATED HEAVILY IN BOTH HUMAN AND MATERIAL RESOURCES.

MY FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTIONS TO HIS CAMPAIGN WOULD AV MADE MANY POOR WIDOWS IN MY VILLAGE VERY HAPPY. BUT I WAS THINKING THAT I WAS MAKING CONTRIBUTIONS TOWARDS A BETTER GOVT THAT WILL BETTER THE LIFE OF ALL OF US.

NOW I KNOW MY ASSUMPTIONS WAS IN ERROR.

I FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT APC OR SHOULD I SAY BUHARI IS LIKE MMM AND LIKE MANY MMM VICTIM - I HAVE COUNT MY LOSSES AND MOVED ON.

BUT WHAT I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND IS HOW THE IGBO LEADERS WAKE UP NOW TO SUPPORT A FAILING GOVERNMENT AFTER EVERY ONE HAS SEEN THE WRITING ON THE WALL AND ARE ABANDONING SHIP!

ARE THE SO-CALLED IGBO LEADERS DUMB OR STVPID OR BOTH? angry angry

They have no political relevance in south east.
Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by omoharry(f): 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
pencil143:
i'll protest at home. D fear of Nigerian police is d begining of wisdom. B4 persin go say im mis-fire
Fela Kuti said "I no wan die,papa dey for house,mama dey for house.....police man go slap your face you no go talk"

1 Like

Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
They're doing #IStandWith2Baba big time
favour for trying to stop the protests. So, let @NPF and their bosses go to hell.
They might probably asked TuFace for roger and TuFace said NO.

#WeMustProtestsInPortHarcourt

#IStandWith2Baba
#EIE.

Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by thunderbabs: 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
Buhari has been ruling this country in a Military style...just deceiving you with his native dress and cap.

Protest must hold....sniper to kill insect wey i dey buy for common 150 now sells for N500, N500 Mr Buhari.....wetin we do u..Cooking gas now 6000naira....

Buhari is a failure....olodo
Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
kolado:
The major problem in Nigeria is that we don't hold our leaders accountable nor ask questions.
That's why those in government turned around to hold Nigerians accountable plus anti masses policies.
They took us for granted so long.

We are saying.....

Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by akoko11: 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
pencil143:
i'll protest at home. D fear of Nigerian police is d begining of wisdom. B4 persin go say im mis-fire

Chickens are not difficult to know
Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
Gbam!...#istandwith2baba!!
#buhari is the most useless m.ooron i ever voted!
#enough is enough!

1 Like

Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by wink2015(m): 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
All this so called protest is distracting. It will go no where in effecting change.

Meanwhile, the likes of 2face Idibia ( 2baba ) were some of the musician and celebrities who dined with President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan ( GEJ and made a lot of money for themselves.

All governmental function 2face was represented making billions of dollars through the socalled entertainment.

why did 2face never spoke when Jonathan was in power.

It is now that he is seeing the wrought in government.

If the protest goes as planned it will not change anything as I said earlier. It will only be on record that 2face went with some Nigerians to protest hardship.

If you are even talking about protest how has it been in the history of Nigeria.

During President Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) there was protest against his government by university student and civil right activist like Beko Ransome Kuti, Gani Fawehinmi, etc the protest did not change the direction of the government and the election was annulled to the disfavour of MKO Abiola.

During the time of General Sani Abacha, Nigeria dictator and military Head of state there was protest and nothing change.

Even during Obasanja regime, Yar Adua regime down to Jonathan regime there was protest nothing change.

Is it not Charly Boy that has been protesting since time immemorial for change of the life of the common man. What are we seeing today?

Given all this scenarios how do 2face ( 2baba ) think he will use protest to correct Nigeria.

Why is 2face not protesting for the prosecution of those politicians who ran the Nigerian treasury aground during the last 16 years of PDP government.

The protest is just a smokescreen to project the image of 2face before the Nigerian masses no matter his good intention.

Even President Buhari might think of putting 2face on trial for enriching himself with Nigeria money under the false cover of entertainment.

There is more to the protest than meet the eyes!!
Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
princeemmy123:
. I really feel bad that u are a Nigerian. They are in protesting to unsure the government listens to the cry of the common man out there and what's wrong on doing that? People like u are clouded with so much hatred for past administration and play Blame game like this govmt has been doing. Guess u av had something to eat today but guess our many Nigerians have not? Guess u are not feeling the pains of the people out there. If not for anything but for the fear of God Almighty, pls av a good sense of judgement on this ok.
That waste sperm is still eating "mummy thank you" that's why he finds it hard to go out there to protests against suffering and smiling or e no concern me mentality.
Nature need to do away with people like that.
Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by Geezholla: 2:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
Silence can never do us good, let's come in one spirit and carry out the proposed protest by our concrned musician. No fears, the earlier we make widely known our uncomfortability the better for us all.

Know it today that the rain of PMB is actually a rain of terror in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
wink2015:
All this so called protest is distracting. It will go no where in effecting change.

Meanwhile, the likes of 2face Idibia ( 2baba ) were some of the musician and celebrities who dined with President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan ( GEJ and made a lot of money for themselves.

All governmental function 2face was represented making billions of dollars through the socalled entertainment.

If the protest goes as planned it will not change anything as I said earlier. It will only be on record that 2face went with some Nigerians to protest hardship.

If you are even talking about protest how has it been in the history of Nigeria.

During President Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) there was protest against his government by university student and civil right activist like Beko Ransome Kuti, Gani Fawehinmi, etc the protest did not change the direction of the government and the election was annulled to the disfavour of MKO Abiola.

During the time of General Sani Abacha, Nigeria dictator and military Head of state there was protest and nothing change.

Even during Obasanja regime, Yar Adua regime down to Jonathan regime there was protest nothing change.

Is it not Charly Boy that has been protesting since time immemorial for change of the life of the common man. What are we seeing today?

Given all this scenarios how do 2face ( 2baba ) think he will use protest to correct Nigeria.

Why is 2face not protesting for the prosecution of those politicians who ran the Nigerian treasury aground during the last 16 years of PDP government.

The protest is just a smokescreen to project the image of 2face before the Nigerian masses no matter his good intention.

Even President Buhari might think of putting 2face on trial for enriching himself with Nigeria money under the false cover of entertainment.

Asshole

Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by kuntash: 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
HarveySpecter1:
She once defended these failures with her life,why is she attacking them now.

I stand with 2baba.

I think it's Because only a dummy would acknowledge a macabre dance on its path in life and still adheres to it because he or she was an architect of that path
Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by kuntash: 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
wink2015:

If any Nigerian would ever ask WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH MY COUNTRY ?

Behold this the person that posted this quoted comments as the bane of this entity called Nigeria !
Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
Until people realize that there are only two sides; the government and the people, only then will we unite to demand good governance from any government, party affiliation is just a font to sneak themselves into power, lets learn to remove political sentiments aside and face the fact that bad governance affects us all, enough of all this apc -pdp conspiracy, all polithiefians are the same and don't care about you and me on the streets before they decamp for their pockets, so why should we take sides when demanding for good governance from the government? I stand with 2face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by Sunrule3(m): 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
apcmustwin:
I will keep apologizing for voting this wicked deceitful administration of tyranny and Democratic dictatorship. Nigerian people make una no vex abeg.
apology accepted

1 Like

Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by Jimmyblaze(m): 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nne Daalį»„!
Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by Mikkyjay17(m): 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
He would accepts evil without really protesting against it is cooperating with it.

#myview
Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by Maj196(m): 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
2baba no shaking we dey ur back

1 Like

Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by Manbryto(m): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
May this march/protest give birth to a revolution that will bring down Nigeria and rebuild it from the very foundation in the name of the LORD. AMEN

1 Like

Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by Reference(m): 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
FuckBuhari:
The fooolish dullard from daura has made me a laughing piece of trash amongst my peers. Suffering, hardship, pains, sorrow and agony shall follow Muhammadu Buhari to his grave. Wicked demonic serpent.

I think this is unbecoming and getting out of hand. This is a democracy that accords you rights and privileges. You have a right to democratic change so these unfortunate insults are unnecessary. Every country has had its share of leadership challenges, survived them and recovered. You speak and curse like someone without hope, like someone who has been robbed. Well, if you see yourself and your country this hopeless then you are no better than them you curse. Better stop.
Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
i agree with what u have said. Frustration sometimes leads to Anger. So u cant blame me much.
Reference:

I think this is unbecoming and getting out of hand. This is a democracy that accords you rights and privileges. You have a right to democratic change so these unfortunate insults are unnecessary. Every country has had its share of leadership challenges, survived them and recovered. You speak and curse like someone without hope, like someone who has been robbed. Well, if you see yourself and your country this hopeless then you are no better than them you curse. Better stop.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U Can Watch Dirty Secret, A New Nigeria Gay Film, Feat Tonto Dike At Naija Ping / D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" / Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.