Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

"Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest (23359 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation / Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially / Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by crunchyg: 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
Adonis3:

Oh fvcking Christ!

Do you have sense at all??

Are you happy with the current situation in this country

It's saddening how y'all political bigots and zombies will see something wrong yet refuse to condemn it simply because it was done by your political party

And see something right but condemn it because it was done by an opposition.

I weep for your soul bro!

I voted GEJ in the last election but I don't blame those who voted Buhari, all they wanted was a better Nigeria.

But for anybody to still be supporting buhari at this moment and with the current situation of things is CLEAR INSANITY, OUTRIGHT MADNESS and a proof of ACUTE ZOMBIE SYNDROME

Fvck mhen!

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Am really sorry for you, no offence. I can see that Christ is now your age mate
Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by pencil143(m): 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
akoko11:

Chickens are not difficult to know
it's better to run and live to fight another day bro.
Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by moyomax(m): 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by vengertime: 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
Divay22:
I'll protest in the spirit wink wink
and die of hunger in the spirit

Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by Divay22(f): 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
vengertime:
and die of hunger in the spirit
lol...Abeg comma slap o
Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by akoko11: 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
pencil143:
it's better to run and live to fight another day bro.
Cowards died number of times before their real death, u just did one. By d way who told u that u will fight another?
Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by Adonis3: 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
crunchyg:

Am really sorry for you, no offence. I can see that Christ is now your age mate
why did you say so undecided

#Adonis7HasSpoken
Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by KardinalZik(m): 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
Adonis3:

Oh fvcking Christ!

Do you have sense at all??

Are you happy with the current situation in this country

It's saddening how y'all political bigots and zombies will see something wrong yet refuse to condemn it simply because it was done by your political party

And see something right but condemn it because it was done by an opposition.

I weep for your soul bro!

I voted GEJ in the last election but I don't blame those who voted Buhari, all they wanted was a better Nigeria.

But for anybody to still be supporting buhari at this moment and with the current situation of things is CLEAR INSANITY, OUTRIGHT MADNESS and a proof of ACUTE ZOMBIE SYNDROME

Fvck mhen!

#Adonis3HasSpoken

Great diagnostic test!

Please, what's the antidote for Acute Zombie Syndrome?

Coz it seems many people (specifically from two sections) in this country are seriously affected by the syndrome
Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by HeavenShield: 11:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
masterblogger:
Hello all,

YOUTH ARISE NOW!

This is call to all youths out there. We are setting up a chat group. Kindly drop your email and phone numbers. We shall speak with one voice and all we are saying is we've had enough. Come 2019 we want a YOUTH president, nothing more. We can no longer be used again. Our elders have disappointed us woefully. Together we say Enough!
The movement has just begun and we will need our own political party. We all youths from all geopolitical zone onboard, youth with great ideas .
“One of the great liabilities of history is that the YOUTHS fail to remain awake through great periods of social change. Every society has its protectors of status quo and its fraternities of the indifferent who are notorious for sleeping through revolutions. Today, our very survival depends on our ability to stay awake, to adjust to new ideas, to remain vigilant and to face the challenge of change.” — Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Please pass this message across to every YOUTH out there.
“If it is clear youth will be encouraged and listened to, and preparations are well thought out, you are set up for success… Having youth on boards and commissions has been a rewarding experience for everyone involved.
OUR TIME IS NOW!
THE MOVEMENT IS HERE.
#youtharise2019
JOIN NOW:
Telegram : www./youtharise2019

Bros leave am..am not discouraging u o, but leave am..Do you know it is not about Youth Issue, Its the attitude thing, is the foundation thing..Give one youth power now..then you might regret..Its 50:50..Most of our youths don't read, don't know history and have not yet conquer themselves and how can they effect a change(I don't mean Buhari's change o). What we need is a gradual pull to Excellence and Selflessness.
Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by crunchyg: 12:53am On Feb 04, 2017
Adonis3:

why did you say so undecided

#Adonis7HasSpoken
Check the first line of your sentence that I quoted and Edit it please
Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by allbright(m): 6:30am On Feb 04, 2017
# We are no longer asking President Buhari to develop Nigeria.
At this point, we are only asking him to return Nigeria to the state it was before he (Buhari) became President on May 29, 2015.
*Return our dear Naira to 170 per Dollar
*Return our bag of rice to N7,500
*Return our bankers to their jobs
*Return the over 400 multinational companies that relocated out of this country back to Nigeria.
*Return the thousands of Nigerians you made jobless back to their respective jobs.
*Return our economy to the fastest growing economy in Africa.
*Return Dangote back to his position as the richest man in Afirca.
*Return our only indigenous car manufacturing company, INNOSON Motors, back to production.
*Return free, fair and credible elections.
Pls Your Excellency, President Mohammadu Buhari, forget about adding anything new, just do these and we will ask for no more.
#BuhariBringBackOurNigeria , #Buharimustgo
Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by GGirll: 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
change ur profile name cos it still said d evil party must win n ur apologizing.
apcmustwin:
I will keep apologizing for voting this wicked deceitful administration of tyranny and Democratic dictatorship. Nigerian people make una no vex abeg.
Re: "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest by neighy(m): 9:03am On Feb 05, 2017
masterblogger:
Hello all,

YOUTH ARISE NOW!

This is call to all youths out there. We are setting up a chat group. Kindly drop your email and phone numbers. We shall speak with one voice and all we are saying is we've had enough. Come 2019 we want a YOUTH president, nothing more. We can no longer be used again. Our elders have disappointed us woefully. Together we say Enough!
The movement has just begun and we will need our own political party. We all youths from all geopolitical zone onboard, youth with great ideas .
“One of the great liabilities of history is that the YOUTHS fail to remain awake through great periods of social change. Every society has its protectors of status quo and its fraternities of the indifferent who are notorious for sleeping through revolutions. Today, our very survival depends on our ability to stay awake, to adjust to new ideas, to remain vigilant and to face the challenge of change.” — Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Please pass this message across to every YOUTH out there.
“If it is clear youth will be encouraged and listened to, and preparations are well thought out, you are set up for success… Having youth on boards and commissions has been a rewarding experience for everyone involved.
OUR TIME IS NOW!
THE MOVEMENT IS HERE.
#youtharise2019
JOIN NOW:
Telegram : www./youtharise2019

CC NNvanguard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary / Anita Joseph: I Never Said I Was Pregnant / Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.