Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,723 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

See The Masquerade That Got People Talking In Nnewi Anambra State - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / See The Masquerade That Got People Talking In Nnewi Anambra State (2602 Views)

Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) / The Masquerade That Was Knocked Down, Laid To Rest By Colleagues(pictures) / This Picture Of The Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Has People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Masquerade That Got People Talking In Nnewi Anambra State by silento(m): 9:42am On Jan 19, 2017
I thought na spirit dey inside

Re: See The Masquerade That Got People Talking In Nnewi Anambra State by midehi2(f): 9:43am On Jan 19, 2017
grin grin can you imagine i run whenever I see them, choi he no wan carry last cheesy
Re: See The Masquerade That Got People Talking In Nnewi Anambra State by Abduljohn(m): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2017
Shai! Spirit self wan high.
Re: See The Masquerade That Got People Talking In Nnewi Anambra State by pyyxxaro: 9:56am On Jan 19, 2017
Shine shine boobooo
Re: See The Masquerade That Got People Talking In Nnewi Anambra State by silento(m): 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
Abduljohn:
Shai! Spirit self wan high.

and after they high wetin the spirit go see ? end time spirit

(1) (Reply)

Calabar Girls.. Why The Believe That They Are Sex Freaks. "Totally False" / Seven Really Cool Places To Hang-out In Lagos With 5,000 Naira Or Less / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.