Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,025 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Seven Really Cool Places To Hang-out In Lagos With 5,000 Naira Or Less - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Seven Really Cool Places To Hang-out In Lagos With 5,000 Naira Or Less (2600 Views)

Would You Hang Pictures Of Late Relatives On Your Wall ? / Meet 50 Obas Who Rule Lagos With Oba Rilwan Akiolu / Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seven Really Cool Places To Hang-out In Lagos With 5,000 Naira Or Less by Nnaeb(m): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
If you’re new in Lagos, a casual Lagos visitor or an everyday Lagos resident, it is no news that Lagos houses some of the country’s coolest hangout spots and lounges. However not all of these spots are affordable to the everyday Lagosian and this may therefore mean minimum fun. So I’m introducing you to 7 really cool places where you can hang out with just 5000 Naira or less.

Ground Zero: From the outside, you may not realize the amount of fun that awaits you as you walk into this two-storey building situated in the heart of Yaba. With 1000 Naira, you get to watch a short film, experience the 7D train ride as well as gain entry into a reception/lounge area where you can play video games. I’m talking about all the Play Station games you can play, as well as a motion-sensor games machine that lets you practice dancing as well as Track sports like Long Throws. Great thing about the Motion Sensor games, there’s room for multiple players. If you’re a fan of Snooker board too, go there and knock yourself out. With one or two bottles of Coke, and a bowl of popcorn or handful of snacks, at Ground Zero, your day is made – at much less than 5000 Naira.

2. Cinemas: If you are a movie lover or you’re simply thinking to hang out with friends, a cinema date could be best. Certain Cinemas like Film House Surulere and Apapa give special discounts on movie tickets on certain days of the week. So you and your friends can find yourselves watching a blockbuster for at least 500 Naira at the Adeniran Ogunsanya or Apapa Mall on certain days of the week. With about 1500 Naira per individual, you can have a lovely cinema hangout with friends.

3. Paintball Centers: if you love yourself some action movies and you’re not averse to playfully acting out your own, try one of the Paintball centers in town. However this one you can’t go alone. You definitely need to make it a group thing to really max out the fun.

4. Lekki Conservation Center: Situated in the heart of Lekki, this place is a really cool place to hang out as a group (friends or family). With about 1,000 paid at the entrance, welcome to a whole lots of fun. However, the last time I was there, you had to come with your own food. I don’t know about now. So if you’re looking to have a picnic, this is the best place to be.

5. GET Arena: For this one, it’s all games and fun. Think Go-carts, car racing and so much more. It’s an ideal place to go with kids and if you’re looking to bring out the child in you, there’s no better place to be. However here each activity is paid for. So you can pick a few choice ones to go on and get yourself some refreshment.

6. Amusement Parks: If like me you remember your childhood days at the Apapa Amusement park, having throwback day won’t be such a bad idea. The park has a new look and is a great place for you and friends or family. However like at the GET Arena, you pay per ride/activity. So you may need to pick a few choice ones and cap it with chilled refreshment.

7. Muri Okunola Park: I think the best thing adults have come to realize about this place asides all the fun you and your friends or family can get here, is the access to free Wi-Fi – thanks to Governor Ambode. About 3 to 5 minutes drive from the Ikeja City Mall, this park is ideal for a group outing. With as low as 500 Naira per adult and armed with a few takeout meals from the nearby Mall, you’ll have a field day.

Think I missed out a few? Feel free to drop your cool hangout places in the comment section. You are also welcome to review these hang-outs.

Visit : https://www.discoverlagoscity.com/seven-really-cool-places-hang-lagos-5000-naira-less-taiwo-odumala/
Re: Seven Really Cool Places To Hang-out In Lagos With 5,000 Naira Or Less by gbzed(m): 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
NICE 1
Re: Seven Really Cool Places To Hang-out In Lagos With 5,000 Naira Or Less by Lagosfinder(m): 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
Op you did a good job on this

(1) (Reply)

Girl Stripped, Harassed In Public For Wearing Skimpy Dress In Abuja (video) / . / Efik-Ibibio-Annang-Ekoi-Oron, Fluent Speakers Teach Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.