Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal (23515 Views)

Standoff Between Soldiers And ECOWAS Forces At The Gambian State House. Photos / Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President / Jammeh Tenure Extension : What I Found Inside The Gambian Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by seangy4konji: 10:42am On Jan 19, 2017
All very stupid people.
Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by pressplay411(m): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2017
I hope Gambia doesn't become the next Syria or Libya.

On peaceful transition of power GEJ will continue to have my respect.
Even though it is what's expected yet African leaders literally like to die in Power.

1 Like

Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by dee02(m): 10:45am On Jan 19, 2017
He should be sworn in on Gambian soil.
Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by IVORY2009(m): 10:48am On Jan 19, 2017
[s]
cramjones:
Later someone would tell me that GEJ is a hero. If I hear that tin. He saw the handwriting on the wall...He had absolutely NO choice but to leave power!

-CramJones
[/s]

How do u sleep @ night?
Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 19, 2017
Isorite. Watching everything in 11D with my baked popcorn and boiled hollandia yoghurt. cool cool cool. Anybody is welcome to share with me, una know say I no be stingy person sha.
Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 19, 2017
cramjones:
Later someone would tell me that GEJ is a hero. If I hear that tin. He saw the handwriting on the wall...He had absolutely NO choice but to leave power!

-CramJones

Seriously believe me when I say some posters seriously need to be castrated before their brain can function normally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by ayindejimmy(m): 10:57am On Jan 19, 2017
Jaymaxxy:
If only M.K.O was as smart as this guy. Abiola might still not be president, but there is high tendency for him to be alive.
Nigerian's case is entirely different.
We're big and many
But I think mko would have played it doesn't differently too
Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 19, 2017
He will be ready to issue command in 24hrs?
Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by Bgorgeous: 10:58am On Jan 19, 2017
Is it the right thing to do? In my place if u are not coronated in the town square u re nothing

1 Like

Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by nkemjacob2(m): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2017
greed and power is d major problem of Africa. my pity goes to d poor how I wish jammah die alone if war breaks out
Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by majormatt(m): 11:05am On Jan 19, 2017
Abeg who for fit pressure Nigeria Military in the Entire Africa Region?? Msscchheeww thank God GEJ handed power over oh.The war wont have been funny if any uprising had started over his refusal to allow for peace leave all this your analogy and thank God it went peacefully go and ask sudan or libya how far.
Anticorruption:

and you forgot that ECOWAS is literally Nigeria
Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by okechuks22: 11:16am On Jan 19, 2017
cramjones:

-CramJones
cause he loose the election and Nigerians are tired of his govt
Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 19, 2017
cramjones:

-CramJones

It's the only thing they have to cling to lol

Imagine being proud of someone for accepting sound defeat

There's a good boy
Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by HonabFaj(m): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2017
Eeya ,Jammeh is a wicked man ,they send this man of his country
Away Swearing in , he is still going to have a home inauguration ceremony when Jammeh is out .

Congrats Adama Barrow ,its on record
Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by tpapi: 11:36am On Jan 19, 2017
So upon all d gragra wey naija n senegal dey do, dem no even get liver to take bros Jammey out
Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by bikefab(m): 11:40am On Jan 19, 2017
So what does this mean for Gambia? Where will he run the affairs of the country from?
Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 19, 2017
majormatt:
Abeg who for fit pressure Nigeria Military in the Entire Africa Region?? Msscchheeww thank God GEJ handed power over oh.The war wont have been funny if any uprising had started over his refusal to allow for peace leave all this your analogy and thank God it went peacefully go and ask sudan or libya how far.

the guy no know. other ecowas member na like dele to naija
Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by UchaNwababa: 11:42am On Jan 19, 2017
I thaught Hitler Buhari want remove Jammeh, Barrow can be an Embassy president and not a Gambia president. Istandwithjammeh
Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by AngelicBeing: 11:47am On Jan 19, 2017
cramjones:

-CramJones
Stop calling my name, l am GEJ, this is my Nairaland account, you all have voted me out of office, you are pestering my wife for stealing 200 Million Dollars, allow me to enjoy my retirement, stop calling my name on this forum or else l will get you arrested within 24 hours.....Signed Ex President Goodluck Ebere Azikiwe Jonathan grin grin

cc: Sukkot tongue

Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by nextstep(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2017
momentum85:
Na wa oo, Africa need to be recolonised I swear!

No it doesn't. Africans have tried to negotiate his departure peacefully, and now are going to force him to accept his loss at the polls.

This is actually a proud moment for Africa as we internally deal with our issues.

2 Likes

Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by nextstep(m): 11:57am On Jan 19, 2017
dee02:
He should be sworn in on Gambian soil.

The Gambian embassy IS Gambian soil.

I understand your sentiment though...
Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by Bigcake: 11:58am On Jan 19, 2017
cramjones:

-CramJones
People like you have no business being in the same sentence with knowledge... You are nothing but a dead horse...

Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 19, 2017
george93:
What kind of embarrassment is this on the African continent. Can't that bastard b thrown out of office?

I thought Nigerian and Senegalese army were preparing to boot him out of office. Y were they preparing jet fighter n barricading Gambian boarder.

Mcheew!!! Nonsense

Incase he has army. Nobody knows what is giving him such a morale

1 Like

Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
bikefab:
So what does this mean for Gambia? Where will he run the affairs of the country from?

The president elect will gain command of the military and throw that bastard out.

1 Like

Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
cramjones:

-CramJones

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by dee02(m): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
nextstep:

The Gambian embassy IS Gambian soil.

I understand your sentiment though...

technically yes but also not ideal, especially as the country is ok to accommodate such ceremony (with the exception of an overbloated tyrant!)
Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by tommykiwi(m): 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
cramjones:

-CramJones
Mr man don't say that! If not for GEJ only God knows where U would had been or even our great nation Nigeria. GEJ an HERO any day any time .
Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by Olabestonic001(m): 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
george93:
What kind of embarrassment is this on the African continent. Can't that bastard b thrown out of office?

I thought Nigerian and Senegalese army were preparing to boot him out of office. Y were they preparing jet fighter n barricading Gambian boarder.

Mcheew!!! Nonsense

They need a president to help invite them to take out Jammeh.
Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by Olabestonic001(m): 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
Pilar4u:
Is that allowed going by Gambia constitution?

Yes!
As their Embassy is considered part of their country.
Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by MRLINGTON(m): 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
lielbree:
Can't they arrest that bastard?

Gej remains a hero.

To all haters and the guy below me, go and remove Jammeh. See if it's easy

GEJ is a super hero and that is accepted but if he had decided not to leave sit..it wouldnt benefit him in anyway as it would dent his name and his generations..
Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by cosade(m): 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
Jaymaxxy:
If only M.K.O was as smart as this guy. Abiola might still not be president, but there is high tendency for him to be alive.

Totally two different cases. MKO was never declared winner though he was leading as at the time of annulment of the presidential election. However, Mr. Adama Barrow was declared winner and even the incumbent President congratulated him. So his victory can only be challenged in the court of law in line with Gambia's constitution.
Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by sukkot: 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Stop calling my name, l am GEJ, this is my Nairaland account, you all have voted me out of office, you are pestering my wife for stealing 200 Million Dollars, allow me to enjoy my retirement, stop calling my name on this forum or else l will get you arrested within 24 hours.....Signed Ex President Goodluck Ebere Azikiwe Jonathan grin grin

cc: Sukkot tongue
walahi talahi dan boro uba shege dan iska ip i catch jonathan ehn, him go know say khakhi no be leather tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hailemariam Desalegn Resigns As Ethiopia's Prime Minister / 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin / British MPs Vote Against Brexit Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.