Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal (23512 Views)

Standoff Between Soldiers And ECOWAS Forces At The Gambian State House. Photos / Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President / Jammeh Tenure Extension : What I Found Inside The Gambian Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by alaskido(m): 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
cramjones:
Later someone would tell me that GEJ is a hero. If I hear that tin. He saw the handwriting on the wall...He had absolutely NO choice but to leave power!

-CramJones

I just need to clarify one thing here. GEJ was never a military man. He was a civilian. Any military man who assumed power through a coup and later turns into a civilian president without due election process will never concede to leave office. Yahaya Jammeh was a military man turn civilian president without due election, that is why he has refused to leave office. it is always the case with all military leaders turn civilian president. This also happened in Nigeria during IBB era. Same for Saddam Hussien, Mohammed Ghaddafi etc.
Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by AngelicBeing: 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
sukkot:
walahi talahi dan boro uba shege dan iska ip i catch jonathan ehn, him go know say khakhi no be leather tongue

Haba Sukkot, Kai mutunma nai fa, Ninai President Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe Goodluck, the Hero of thieves, the hero of looters, the most fearful president controlled by Patience and all the association of PDP looters in the National assembly, tell Buhari that l am loyal, he should jail my wife but leave me alone, l will marry another young wife as soon as Patience Jonathan is arrested and jailed, signed by President Ebele looter Jonathan grin grin

Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by sukkot: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
AngelicBeing:

Haba Sukkot, Kai mutunma nai fa, Ninai President Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe Goodluck, the Hero of thieves, the hero of looters, the most fearful president controlled by Patience and all the association of PDP looters in the National assembly, tell Buhari that l am loyal, he should jail my wife but leave me alone, l will marry another young wife as soon as Patience Jonathan is arrested and jailed, signed by President Ebele looter Jonathan grin grin
grin grin no woman can marry that simple minded man. only faka can put up with his fuckery grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by AngelicBeing: 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
sukkot:
grin grin no woman can marry that simple minded man. only faka can put up with his fuckery grin grin

How dare you call me simple minded, dont get me annoyed or else l will call Donald Trump my friend and you will be picked from England in less than 2 hrs and flown to Guantanamo bay and be detained for 600 years, dont dare me, l am Ex President Donald Trump Obama Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Azikiwe tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by darknetcom: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
momentum85:
Na wa oo, Africa need to be recolonised I swear!

sharrap..if you have nothing to say,better you sharrap...

or all africans will beat you up...
Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by OlaMiki: 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
dumbness , what is substance of this comment here na !!!!! so jammeh should continue ?!!!!!
nwakibie3:
Adama Barrow is shouting new Gambia is here as if he will perform better. Don't be surprised that jammeh's regime will be better than his. Was this not the same way APC was shouting in 2015 when they won election that CHANGE has come and just take a look at what is happening in Nigeria now. Libyans will also attest to what am saying. I don't trust African leaders. Abeg the devil I know will definitely be better than the angel I don't know.
Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by Kiakia(m): 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
Buhari2019:
The Gambia’s President-elect Adama Barrow, the man expected to be sworn in today as Gambia’s new President has declared that Alhaji Yahya Jammeh’s era is over. ‘My dearest Gambians – the presidency of Yahya Jammeh is officially over. The new era of Gambia is here at last. # NewGambia ,” Barrow wrote on his twitter handle this morning. Reports reaching LEADERSNG is that Barrow, going by the vows of West African Leaders, is expected to be sworn in today in the Gambian embassy at Dakar, Senegal as Jammeh has ignored military threats and stayed put in Banjul, the Gambian capital city. Barrow was flown to the Senegalese capital with a Nigerian Presidential jet prior to his swearing in which will be done later today at the Gambian Embassy. www.leaders.ng/gambia-breaking-adama-barrow-sworn-gambian-embassy-senegal/ Mynd44, lalasticlala
After swearing in, what next?
Re: Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal by nwakibie3(m): 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
OlaMiki:
dumbness , what is substance of this comment here na !!!!! so jammeh should continue ?!!!!!

Go and sit down if u can't decode what I was saying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin / Hailemariam Desalegn Resigns As Ethiopia's Prime Minister / British MPs Vote Against Brexit Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.