Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) (50894 Views)

Promo!!! Promo!!! Open Sale Of Indomie Noodles From Factory At A Low Rate / 10 Reasons You Should Avoid Eating Noodles / Please What Is The Effect Of Eating Noodles Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) by omokaroigbins12: 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lmao
Re: Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) by Ptoocool(m): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
Scary
Re: Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) by flyca: 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
HAH:
What if it is brand new toilet bowl?
Even at that, taaaaaaa! embarassed
Re: Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) by beesammy(m): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
Sequel to the caption, why didn't she eat it from the pot? At least, she didn't cook it in the water closet.
Re: Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
There is nothing disturbing abt it, 1 she is white girl,2 she is conscious of her act,by snapping herself, 3 who prepared d noddle ,4 may jst be for d fun of it
Re: Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) by jrusky(m): 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
Just creating traffic jam for bloggers to make more money I don't buy this stuufs. Money making pranks by bloggers.

How can a well fed pretty looking girl in a house with toilet basin as clean as this will be eating from toilet stuff Guys open your eyes this is fake even people sleeping on top refuse in Lagos don't use this to eat.

Pls this is nonsense.
Re: Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nt real joor undecided... who is buying this tale.
Re: Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) by ylaa(f): 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
cocoyam or plaintain leaf would have been better than this
Re: Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) by Handsomecole(m): 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
My God!!! This is disgusting!!! Jesus!!! And I just finished eating.
Re: Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) by seenter84: 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
She had a bet

1 Like

Re: Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
olaolulazio:
Omo igbo
Olumba or whatever you call you yourself, you lack sense...
Re: Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
MAVRODIAL NOODLES
Re: Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) by fitinwell: 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
Please Transfer her case to TB JOSHUA..SCON.
Re: Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) by freecocoa(f): 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
moscobabs:
this reminds me of an experience in 1989 in Kaduna when my uncle's wife force me to eat in a potty (Poo) I ate the food and slept outside inside harmattan for offence of beating her daughter o.

I never reported the case to my parent even to the uncle, but I give glory to God almighty today
That woman still alive? You gotta let her know you know what she did.

Damn! some people mean sha but come o, are you sure that was your only offence?

1 Like

Re: Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) by ikombe: 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
wetin concern me undecided
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
Re: Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) by Switsmart(m): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
kitikpa sewaa gi onu.
Re: Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) by Leiman100(m): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
Is could be a brand new toilet that has not been used, is as good as any clean plate
Re: Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) by freecocoa(f): 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
That was just for show, and the bowl neater than most of y'alls plates anyways. undecided

Can't you people read the caption? People can simply not understand simple things, mschew.
Re: Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) by Tobycharles: 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
Might be a Neva been put to use toilet bowl
Re: Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) by dingbang(m): 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
Some people are irritated because their water cisterns are so dirty... She knows that her water cistern is super clean dat is why
Re: Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) by Bimpe29: 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
That was nasty!
Re: Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) by Joysmith2: 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
Young lady

Re: Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) by moscobabs(m): 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
freecocoa:
That woman still alive? You gotta let her know you know what she did.

Damn! some people mean sha but come o, are you sure that was your only offence?

she is still alive, i did something last year to remain her what she did. one of her daughter gave birth and I bought some items with a potty that has that same colour of the then potty . I delivered the potty to the woman and i reminded her jokingly that this potty looks like the one we were using in kaduna in the 80s. she was shocked, I just smile and went away

1 Like

Re: Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) by Ghost447(m): 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
olaolulazio:
Omo igbo

Re: Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) by FILEBE(m): 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
moscobabs:
this reminds me of an experience in 1989 in Kaduna when my uncle's wife force me to eat in a potty (Poo) I ate the food and slept outside inside harmattan for offence of beating her daughter o.

I never reported the case to my parent even to the uncle, but I give glory to God almighty today

really? where is your uncle's wife now?
Re: Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) by Proffdada: 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
Asians and disgusting stunts

Re: Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) by slimik: 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
Photoshoped
Re: Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) by Proffdada: 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
moscobabs:

she is still alive, i did something last year to remain her what she did. one of her daughter gave birth and I bought some items with a potty that has that same colour of the then potty . I delivered the potty to the woman and i reminded her jokingly that this potty looks like the one we were using in kaduna in the 80s. she was shocked, I just smile and went away
youre brave and kind hearted. I know what I would have done if it's me
Re: Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
HAH:
What if it is brand new toilet bowl?
Some people are crazy it could be new one or in use one
Re: Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) by jericco1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
Show off
Re: Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) by moscobabs(m): 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
FILEBE:

really? where is your uncle's wife now?

still alive

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) / Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey / Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.