Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,288 members, 7,826,141 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

"Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command (54540 Views)

Gambia Sells Yahya Jammeh's Cars, Planes To Pay Off Debt / Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier / ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command by gemale(m): 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
nairaman66:
This movie would be nice to watch on 3D- "Capture of the Gambian President"

This guy should have accepted defeat and hand over power honorably. Now look what ECOWAS would make of him..
Guy na nollywood mentality u dey use name film. Make we leave am d way op tlk am;" THE LAST COMMAND"
Re: "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command by nairaman66(m): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
gemale:

Guy na nollywood mentality u dey use name film. Make we leave am d way op tlk am;" THE LAST COMMAND"

Since Nigeria dey involve Wetin I go do?

1 Like

Re: "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command by Ladokun12(m): 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ga gaun, dis action film go pass Arnold own o!
Re: "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command by Spray(m): 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
I hate to say this but.....
Muslim leaders are bad democrats.
was Charles Taylor and Lawrence babgo a Muslim leaders? useless religion bigot

4 Likes

Re: "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command by cptjacksparrow: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
michoim:
Nwamazi...:

You said Muslim leaders are bad democrat; you have forgotten that Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe that has been ruling for well over 30 years and refused to hand over to opposition that won some couple of years ago is a Christian. Be not sentimental.
For us not to be sentimental Robert Mogabe has never lost any election in Zimbabwe, i also frown at his long stay in office but if the constitution of his country permits his re-election over and over again so be it, if Mogabe haters must rig him out of office, they should tell the queen of England to resign or retire too. grin
michoim:
Nwamazi...:

You said Muslim leaders are bad democrat; you have forgotten that Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe that has been ruling for well over 30 years and refused to hand over to opposition that won some couple of years ago is a Christian. Be not sentimental.
For us not to be sentimental Robert Mogabe has never lost any election in Zimbabwe, i also frown at his long stay in office but if the constitution of his country permits his re-election over and over again so be it, if Mogabe haters must rig him out of office, they should tell the queen of England to resign or retire too.
Re: "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command by murtalaa(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
cptjacksparrow:
For us not to be sentimental Robert Mogabe has never lost any election in Zimbabwe, i also frown at his long stay in office but if the constitution of his country permits his re-election over and over again so be it, if Mogabe haters must rig him out of office, they should tell the queen of England to resign or retire too. grin For us not to be sentimental Robert Mogabe has never lost any election in Zimbabwe, i also frown at his long stay in office but if the constitution of his country permits his re-election over and over again so be it, if Mogabe haters must rig him out of office, they should tell the queen of England to resign or retire too.
and Gbagbo?
Re: "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command by AmeLonRo(m): 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
Gambia's population is about 2million. So, no issue for ECOWAS to handle. Just simple arithmetic
Re: "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command by owoademola: 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry

And your family would like to go Dubai for shopping............... Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command by maasoap(m): 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry

You must have felt relieved after posting this? It is good for your health.

1 Like

Re: "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command by daveemuobo(m): 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
PUSH1:

What would you say about Obama?
Obama is a professed Protestant Christian but effective ruling has little to do with religion.
Re: "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command by Dayocold001: 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
Jammeh was just being a dunce. He should have followed the footstep of his Zimbabwe counterpart and rig the election in his favour and life goes on. I guess his village witches and wizard finally dealt him a blow...

My people pray against the force of witches and wizard from the village.
Re: "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command by fattycoolface(m): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
I have been expecting this decision for so long.Can he supersede all countries in the world?Let his case serve as deterrent to other presidents who have the intention of stepping on his shoe
Re: "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command by FuckTheMod: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry

. You are a FO0L
What brought about religion here now?
Is Robert Mugabe a Muslim?
Was Hitler a Muslim?
Is the Queen of England a Muslim?
D0lt
Re: "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command by andyanders: 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry

Exactly. Saddam, Ghadafi, Idi Amin, Abacha,IB..., the subject himself in question and all of their likes were all power drunk
Re: "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command by Lancelott(m): 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
PUSH1:

What would you say about Obama?
Obama is not a Muslim, he's an atheist
Re: "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command by noble2faith(m): 6:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
Mcopon:
Jammeh.. ECOWAS oni pe jam e

Hahahaha precious..hw far na? cheesy

It's me, ex-provost of culture n tourism cds
Re: "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command by mindtricks: 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
Guyman02:
If only Nigerian troops will be given a similar order against Fulani herdsmen militia terrorizing Southern Kaduna, Agatu and other areas. Buhari is a hypocrite chasing rats while his own house is on fire.

They dont even believe in democracy, they believe in conquest and oppression as written in their book. Thats why Boko Haram and ISIS seeks political power using every tool including suicide bombing to forcefully rule the people with political sharia.

Real talk bro. Unfortunately nobody gives a hoot about the victims of all these murders except for friends and families of those affected.
Re: "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command by mindtricks: 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
mondob2k:
I pity the innocent souls that will lost, People that will be impoverished with this war and all sufferings that will go with it.
Wars never determine who is right; it only determine who is left.

That is not always true.

Jammeh is almost defenceless. His is just a small "country", just like size of Nigeria's Lagos State.
Re: "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
Masanto:
Yahya Jammeh is a stubborn grasshopper. But, then, it's said that "those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad."
I'm still unable to come up with an intelligent explanation for this man's self-designed fall. This is an avoidable tragedy, but he's chosen to leave office the same way he got it - with a gun. All I can say is, may God intervene!

He probably made too many enemies within his country and cannot afford to be out of power. Either way, he is a goner.
Re: "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:21am On Jan 20, 2017
BCISLTD:
angry some people are just plain stupid...this usually doesn't end well...if he is this stupid..how did he remain in power for 22years
In Africa, being stupid does not mean you can't be president, on the contrary, it is an added advantage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anti-War Protesters Gathered Outside The White House (Photos) / American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans / What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.