Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) (37757 Views)

UK Jails A Nigerian Who Swallowed 67 Wraps Of Cocaine From "Brazil to London" [P / Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) / ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by katunj: 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
yeye
Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
Our fellow Nigerian from across the Niger.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by aljazira: 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
Haba! At the expense of your ife.

2 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by dikeigbo2(m): 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
Negodugrace
Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by engrnoble(m): 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
Name checkers food don land grin grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin ewedu ppl go disturb us today

3 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by dacovajnr: 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
By their names you shall know them undecided

8 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Day11(m): 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
My brothers buh why?

1 Like

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Ekakamba: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
People like you contributed to Nigeria backwardness.
Allee90:
Wallahi before I open this thread, I already knew he MUST be Igbo. Well done my brothers from the criminal side

I don't see how one crime is better than another. Gosh! This is preposterous. Nigerians! We are educated but still illiterates. God help us! undecided
amaben2020:
Still better than being a ritualist

Greetings to my Amala brothers

1 Like

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by frubben(m): 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
Na wa oooooo.

We know all this one are people that don't have money to settle, if not them for allow who Na pass
Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by dsocioemmy(m): 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
'Obey' see your life outside abi?

2 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by AkumahTalk(m): 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
"Umu Drugs...."

5 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
Disgusting. undecided
Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by solochris(m): 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
Im from that region, dont even know what to comment now. This my people, ayam tired honestly

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Allee90: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
Wallahi before I open this thread, I already knew he MUST be Igbo. Well done my brothers from the criminal side

14 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by MARKone(m): 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
Stupiid Iidiot! He would have carried the drugs on a head pan like Olajumoke the bread seller, to pass the scanner, pathetic f00ls.

6 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Twistaray(m): 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
dre11:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/19/swallowed-45-wraps-cocaine-inserted-5-anus-suspects/

One Achebe Chuks David has been arrested by operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA for ingesting cocaine.

David, an importer of electronics was on his way to Hong Kong from Nigeria when he was nabbed at the Murtalla Mohammed International Airport, MMIA, Lagos during screening of passengers on an Ethiopian Airline flight to Hong Kong.

In his confession, David said that he was expecting five million from his cocaine partners.

Speaking before newsmen on Wednesday, David, an indigene of Anambra State said, “I sell electronics at Alaba market. This is my first time of dealing in drugs.

“My friend in Hong Kong introduced me to cocaine smuggling. He sent the drug to me at Alaba by a young man.

“The cocaine was in a black polythene bag containing plantain and pineapples.

“I swallowed the 45 wraps in my toilet without my wife’s knowledge. I was promised the sum of five million naira which I had wanted to use in importing electronics.

“At the airport, they told me that scanning machine has indicated that I have drugs on me. That was how I was arrested,” the father of one added.

Also arrested was one Ndukwe Daniel who was on board an Egypt Airline flight to Athens.
Daniel, who lives in Athens said he was asked to smuggle five wraps of cocaine for the sum of two hundred and fifty thousand naira.

He said, “I have lived in Athens for over a decade. I lost my job last year and things have been very bad financially. I came to Nigeria to visit my wife and two children.

“I had no plan to smuggle drugs until a friend called me from Athens that I should bring five wraps of cocaine.

“Since it is only five wraps I felt it will be an easy task. He sent someone to give me the wraps in Umuahia.

“I inserted the five wraps in my anus in Lagos but the scanning machine was able to detect it.
“I feel very sad,” the Abia state indigene added.

Confirming the arrests, the NDLEA commander at the Lagos airport, Ahmadu Garba, said “An importer of electronics by name Achebe Chuks David, 37, excreted forty-five (45) wraps of cocaine he ingested weighing 935 grammes while Ndukwe Daniel, 43 who lives in Athens excreted five (5) wraps of cocaine weighing 215 grammes.

Na them cheesy

The money hungry,greedy hardworking fake Jews.
Ofcourse,if he'd succeeded you will hear them talk about how they come into SW to develop and outshine Yoruba.

Shameless thing grin

17 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Nwodosis(m): 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
Noting can deter Nigerian from drugs, we have lost our value system and now worship ill gotten wealth! The way they are celebrated when have succeeded will encourage more to take the risk. Arab money! Arab money na Malay

3 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by policy12: 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
I only came to check names and I was not disappointed.....i am proud Afonja omoluwabi where we cherish our name cos a good name is more worth better than silver or gold.

Omoluwabi omoduwa...just ystaday two afonjas make us proud while today my brother with flat head are also making us proud. Ibo Kwenu o o always representing.

10 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by babalonimi: 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
amaben2020:
Still better than being a ritualist

Greetings to my Amala brothers
They v already murdered anybody that take the drug. So it's same guy. Let's all condem the act not tribal war

3 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by bazzyblings: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by hon3sty(m): 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
dat is one straaaange guy
Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Godson201333(m): 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
We know dem....They are born to sell drugs

1 Like

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by TinaAnita(f): 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
They should be grateful to God for saving them from being killed abroad if they had succeeded in leaving Nigeria with the drugs.

3 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Godson201333(m): 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
policy12:
I only came to check names and I was not disappointed.....i am proud Afonja omoluwabi where we cherish our name cos a good name is more worth better than silver or gold.

Omoluwabi omoduwa...just ystaday two afonjas make us proud while today my brother with flat head are also making us proud. Ibo Kwenu o o always representing.

Yeah we be omo oduduwa

1 Like

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Antoeni(m): 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
U f**k up sha
Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Antoeni(m): 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=TinaAnita post=52943096]They should be grateful to God for saving them from being killed abroad if they had succeeded in leaving Nigeria with the drugs. T A True talk
Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by amaben2020(m): 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
Chrisrare:
MI dey tell u. At least dis ones will make money if dey succeed. I wonder what d afonjas gain after sexually molesting chickens and goats as dey normally do.

Bros, the only thing that makes one a thief is when caught, these ones na Victims, my Amala eating demonic possessed brothers go come here dey salivate for their ewedu very soon

1 Like

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
His name is Achebe Chuks David? Okay....

5 Likes

Re: How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) by devilson(m): 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
flatheaded ugandas av done it again,immediate I saw this thread I was already smiling cause I know say na demdem.
osu the developer of Lagos,abuja,ph nd kano are bout to develop Hong Kong.

word nd synonyms.: igbo's- hard drugs

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness / Prostitutes Beat Up Pastor In Calabar / New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.