Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,785 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness (37762 Views)

Plantain Thief Caught In Rivers State, Flogged & Paraded (Pictures) / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / Plantain Thief paraded and Disgraced In Delta State [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by NaijaCover(m): 10:14am On Sep 27, 2023
A Man has begged for forgiveness after he was allegedly caught stealing bunches of plantain in Sagamu, Ogun State.

One Ologe Clement said the suspect was caught on Wednesday morning, September 27, 2023.

According to him, the suspect claimed he hadn't eaten for days.

β€œTHE COUNTRY IS HARD... PLANTAIN THIEF WAS CAUGHT THIS MORNING IN SAGAMU, CLAIMING HE HASN'T EATING FOR DAY'S... what should be his punishment Drop your comment in the the comments section,” he wrote.

See Photos And Reaction As Obtained By Below:

Source: . COM

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by NaijaCover(m): 10:14am On Sep 27, 2023
See Wetin Hunger Dey Cause For This Man.

Don't Forget, Bring This SAD NEWS

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by TemplarLandry: 10:15am On Sep 27, 2023
cool Ole.
He's suffering from Hellupeeism

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by abiolert(m): 10:20am On Sep 27, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Ole.
Hellupee 71 khikhi grin grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by NaijaCover(m): 10:21am On Sep 27, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Ole.

See More Bad News @ www.. com

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by NaijaCover(m): 10:22am On Sep 27, 2023
See Reaction As Obtained By Below:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by dominique(f): 10:39am On Sep 27, 2023
Those thieves must always come up with pity stories, they deserve no sympathy.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by NaijaCover(m): 10:40am On Sep 27, 2023
dominique:

@dominique

Only God Almighty, Will See Us Through In This Country, Called Nigeria.

Hardship And Hunger, Plenty Inside Nigeria.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Dedeity: 10:45am On Sep 27, 2023
He must be a Tinubu supporter. I like the way this renewed shege is dealing with the Agbado miscreants. Next time una go use na head before voting

236 Likes 26 Shares

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by talented321: 10:45am On Sep 27, 2023
But those doing hookup deserve sympathy when they are killed' right?
dominique:

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Chibuzoripob: 10:46am On Sep 27, 2023
sad Somebody/the owners of this farm will struggle day/night,pay labourers to work for him.Only for some bastards to go steal & destroy his farm.What stopped him from working? His excuse isn't tenable..They should flog him,cook four of the plantain for him then,he should work in the farm for 6 months with paltry pay

127 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Kriss216: 10:48am On Sep 27, 2023
Why is Tinubu's economy not favourable to people from SW?

From rice bandits to plantain bandits.

157 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by NaijaCover(m): 10:50am On Sep 27, 2023
Kriss216:
Why is Tinubu's economy not favourable to people from SW?

From rice bandits to plantain bandits.

Hunger Dey Very Bad.

E Dey Bad Pass BAD NEWS, itself.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Kriss216: 10:52am On Sep 27, 2023
post=126049208:

Hunger Dey Very Bad.

E Dey Bad Pass BAD NEWS, itself.
Why is hunger worst in SW?

They voted their son, at least, Tinubu should present RONU ID card for them to help ease the hunger and suffering.

With the RONU card, they can easily locate any commercial bank close to them and withdraw any amount to quench hunger.

110 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by NaijaCover(m): 10:53am On Sep 27, 2023
Kriss216:

Why is hunger worst in SW?

They voted their son, at least, Tinubu should present RONU ID card for them to help ease the hunger and suffering.

With the RONU card, they can easily locate any commercial bank close to them and withdraw any amount to quench hunger.

Nothing Good Come Easy, My Brother.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Kriss216: 10:54am On Sep 27, 2023
post=126049286:

Nothing Good Come Easy, My Brother.
But, to teach Igbos a political lesson is as easy as ABC.

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by youngsahito(m): 10:54am On Sep 27, 2023
Let him be forgiven because na food he steal, he no kill anybody.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Billionairly: 10:55am On Sep 27, 2023
hahahaha....funny country!

The clap back from the naira collapse is yet to be felt. In the coming months as the nation slides into the oblivion disaster awaits. Its like lightening and thunder, once you see the lights, you know the sound is coming.

AND TO THINKS WE ARE ONLY 4 MONTHS INTO THE PRESIDENCY OF THE BAT CURSE, HAAAA! YOU WERE ALL WARNED, WHO WAN KON HELP US OH GOD, WE ARE FINISHED. NA 1500 per dollar we dey go so oh, while everyone is sitting and looking.

That Tinubu of man is dangerously greedy and devilish and nothing good can come from such a person. Did you know that first thing this man did, as a president which I am yet to see in the news is to Force AGIP oil to sell their assets to his company OANDO headed by his brother Wale Tinubu. That company has over 1000 nigerians who were safely in the hands of a fortune 500 company, and they have now entered into a one change situation with a wicked unrated nigerian company like OANDO, Mass sack and massive reduction of salary of the remnants looming for them. The Irony is that majority of employees in that company were yorubas.

Tinubu also forced the NNPC to sell the PH refinery to thesame OANDO, There is no limitations to the mans greed.

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE from our supposed sophisticated and overly Educated Brothers, their tribesman is burning down the country. I thought these people claimed to be for 1 nigeria. The man has only been appointing his tribesman into government positions. They used to warn us that we should not trust igbo people because their agenda is to hire only their people, they used statistics from the 1950s as proof and in this modern day nigeria these people are doing worse. Without any outrage from their tribe.

They will tell you that buhari was also ethnocentric, but one can easily argue that the hausa fulani people are in 3 geopolitical zones in the country making them a more obvious majority when skimming through political positions, what will the yorubas a single geopolitical zone the size of Niger state use as excuse for the extreme bigotry being showed by their tribesman?? AGAIN WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE, WHERE ARE THE PROTESTS, Their nobel leaurates and technocrats who were busy criticizing previous governments have now turned around to embrace satan himself because he is their tribesman. How accomodating!!!

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by KpukpuyekePikin(f): 10:56am On Sep 27, 2023
With the power vested on me as the Chief Judge of Agbado Republic, I commend Gbola Tilumbu for bringing enough hardship and shege to our people. May plantain and rice banditry continue!!! Court!

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by chigator2: 10:56am On Sep 27, 2023
Hhh
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Checkwell: 10:56am On Sep 27, 2023
West again on the news for the wrong reason. Wetin dey happen for Yoruba land, naw? Poverty seems worse than terrorism.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Abolodje: 10:57am On Sep 27, 2023
Guyyy country hard abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Mindlog: 10:57am On Sep 27, 2023
Sad

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by obinna58(m): 10:57am On Sep 27, 2023
Bandit in making

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by emmabest2000(m): 10:57am On Sep 27, 2023
post=126048406:
See Wetin Hunger Dey Cause For This Man.

Don't Forget, Bring This SAD NEWS

Leave hunger out of this
The man is a notorious lazy thief

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Unado: 10:57am On Sep 27, 2023

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Frankobenn: 10:57am On Sep 27, 2023
Yeloba's and stealing are 5 and 6. What a wasted tribe.spits.

post=126048392:
A Man has begged for forgiveness after he was allegedly caught stealing bunches of plantain in Sagamu, Ogun State.

One Ologe Clement said the suspect was caught on Wednesday morning, September 27, 2023.

According to him, the suspect claimed he hadn't eaten for days.

β€œTHE COUNTRY IS HARD... PLANTAIN THIEF WAS CAUGHT THIS MORNING IN SAGAMU, CLAIMING HE HASN'T EATING FOR DAY'S... what should be his punishment Drop your comment in the the comments section,” he wrote.

See Photos And Reaction As Obtained By Below:

Source: . COM

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by PrinceOfLagos: 10:57am On Sep 27, 2023
Tinubu supporters now resort to stealing to feed

From stealing of rice in Ibadan to stealing of plantain while the Tinubu that they foolishly supported is in Abuja with his family chopping chicken and drinking wine

Tinubu supporters are the most foolish sets of animals on earth

Shame shame shame πŸ˜‚

46 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prostitutes Beat Up Pastor In Calabar / New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria / Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.