Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Laura Ikeji Slammed For "Being Pregnant Before Wedding & Trying To Hide It" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Slammed For "Being Pregnant Before Wedding & Trying To Hide It" (65024 Views)

"I Choose Not To Hide It" Actress, Wumi Toriola Shows Off Baby Bump / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Claims Of Being Pregnant For Bobrisky / Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed For "Being Pregnant Before Wedding & Trying To Hide It" by teamchocolate: 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
But she gave a damn or else she won't have tried so hard to hide it.. grin

redgem:
And so what? They are married now so no one gives a dime
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed For "Being Pregnant Before Wedding & Trying To Hide It" by Amajerry83(m): 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
Wetin concern una?
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed For "Being Pregnant Before Wedding & Trying To Hide It" by lielbree: 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nigerians can't seem to mind their business

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed For "Being Pregnant Before Wedding & Trying To Hide It" by CXLVII: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
Is it a crime to kpansh before wedding? How many people waits till wedding night to kpansh?

Simple product of multiple quality kpanshing.
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed For "Being Pregnant Before Wedding & Trying To Hide It" by wendyebenezer(f): 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
People and their wahala sha...hian!

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed For "Being Pregnant Before Wedding & Trying To Hide It" by babacares: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
they want their life private and hidden while they are poke nosing into other people's affairs all in the name of blogging.

karma awaits them.
mtchew

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed For "Being Pregnant Before Wedding & Trying To Hide It" by castrokins(m): 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
It's That Famous Registry Again.

If I Ever Hear Say Money No Dey To Repaint It Ehn...
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed For "Being Pregnant Before Wedding & Trying To Hide It" by komzybrown(f): 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
leave her alone please, at least she is married, while me I still dey my papa house dey receive step-moms insults, it is well.
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed For "Being Pregnant Before Wedding & Trying To Hide It" by lovat(m): 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
optional1:
watching out for baby bump...

If she no born before August this year make my small small oranges small pass d wey e dey now...

Believe it or not she is pregnant.
You foolishly spammed everywhere with this bland joke

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed For "Being Pregnant Before Wedding & Trying To Hide It" by akandry: 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
Someone cannot lie again in peace in this country grin grin grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed For "Being Pregnant Before Wedding & Trying To Hide It" by Butteredpako: 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
optional1:

If she no born before August this year make my small small oranges small pass d wey e dey now...

grin *picks toothpick.
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed For "Being Pregnant Before Wedding & Trying To Hide It" by jasysandra(f): 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
And How's this any body's business again undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed For "Being Pregnant Before Wedding & Trying To Hide It" by givemedatin: 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
And I dey here dey think say this babe na virgin and na tonight dem go burst her lungus. . . angry angry angry grin angry angry angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed For "Being Pregnant Before Wedding & Trying To Hide It" by googlepikins: 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
NegeduGrace:
if after many years she no get the belle na the same set of people go still talk how many abortion she had that made her barren..@least she's married
as in, the day wey I go dey famous, I dey pray sey make God give me the wisdom to deal with all these knockle heads and haters

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed For "Being Pregnant Before Wedding & Trying To Hide It" by ehis05(m): 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
gbens2000:
y the huzzy resemble kanu nwankwo? undecided

Cuz he is kanus younger bro
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed For "Being Pregnant Before Wedding & Trying To Hide It" by bazzyblings: 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
rem44:
According to multiple social media sources,Linda Ikeji's kid sister Laura Ikeji is pregnant before her court.Her sister allegedly tried to hide her baby bump by trying to photoshop her wedding pics.

See photos below

Source:http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/laura-ikeji-called-out-for-being.html

Nigeria can never be better . Walie... if u no marry people go talk , if you marry dem go talk .. dey must surely talk about you weda ur suffering or enjoying we all need to be prepared to accommodate what people would say and not let their words or action destroy our inner peace . If person get belle before marriage what's wrong Nigeria can never progress because the fault is from the source and the source are the citizens . What she needs now is congrats and not gossips . Na she dey bear her cross .. Na wa

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed For "Being Pregnant Before Wedding & Trying To Hide It" by NegeduGrace(f): 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
googlepikins:
as in, the day wey I go dey famous, I dey pray dey make God give me the wisdom to deal with all these knockle heads and haters
some people can poke nose sha
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed For "Being Pregnant Before Wedding & Trying To Hide It" by whizcartel(m): 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
so because your brother is kanu... you decided to do cornrows like him... SMH
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed For "Being Pregnant Before Wedding & Trying To Hide It" by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
bettercreature:
You didn't say that when she was seeking attention
It has paid off na
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed For "Being Pregnant Before Wedding & Trying To Hide It" by optional1(f): 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
You foolishly spammed everywhere with this bland joke

oga calm down check ur BP.

Btw is not my fault is d fault of network, i already reported two of d post for derailling so if they didn't remove it, is no longer my fault.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed For "Being Pregnant Before Wedding & Trying To Hide It" by femi4: 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
TheABOMINATION:
That girl self, it is not enough for her to marry before linda, she also want to born before her.
No be competition now
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed For "Being Pregnant Before Wedding & Trying To Hide It" by Boss347(m): 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
So she has been fokin around?
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed For "Being Pregnant Before Wedding & Trying To Hide It" by adetunjioludami(m): 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
optional1:

picshures of oranges or ionbeliveit
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed For "Being Pregnant Before Wedding & Trying To Hide It" by bettercreature(m): 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nma27:
It has paid off na
Lol don't blame the fans even if they kick her belly,she brought it upon herself

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed For "Being Pregnant Before Wedding & Trying To Hide It" by Kaxmytex(m): 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
optional1:

if She doesn't gives birth b4 august, i dont lyk oranges shrinking to a smaller size...i will prefer it turn to a tangerine or cherry, i luv dose two....

and if a baby is born b4 august, i will like to come and harvest a watermelon within ur vicinity...

deal?
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed For "Being Pregnant Before Wedding & Trying To Hide It" by Kaxmytex(m): 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed For "Being Pregnant Before Wedding & Trying To Hide It" by Zinny25(f): 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
gbens2000:
y the huzzy resemble kanu nwankwo? undecided
that's kanu nwankwo's brother
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed For "Being Pregnant Before Wedding & Trying To Hide It" by mikolo80: 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
optional1:

Wetin be orange wen you sabi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend / Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert / Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.