Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

"I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend (65032 Views)

‘I Love You’ – Wizkid Professes His Love For His 3rd Baby Mama Jada On Her Birth / "I Can Kill For You" - Bobrisky Professes His Love To Tonto Dikeh / Late Anthony Bourdain And His Love For Nigerian Food (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by Girlsavage(f): 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
Popstar Wizkid is trying to re-affirm his love of his 'Babe' and Nigerians Think its Tiwa Savage, Remember he called her babe during his Performance at O2arena in London, Now some minutes ago the father of 3 just professed his undying love for whoever his babe is, And Nigerians are already calling on Tiwa Savage to come to his aide...lol..

See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/i-love-you-babe-i-really-do-wizkid.html

Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by Girlsavage(f): 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
More

2 Likes

Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by WizBLANCE(m): 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
sorry op,
why am I seeing this in the crime section?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by smile11s(m): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
Nice one

This is going to mean a tremendous change in world opinion, and attitude, for all people and races who accept the new philosophy of African redemption, ie the truth that the Greeks were not the authors of Greek philosophy; but the people of West Africa; would change their opinion from one of disrespect to one of respect for the Black people throughout the world and treat them accordingly.

It is going to mean a most important change in the mentality of the Black people: a change from an inferiority complex, to the realization and consciousness of their equality with all the other great peoples of the world, who have built great civilizations. With this change in mentality of the Black and White people, great changes are also expected in their respective attitudes towards each other, and in society as a whole.

13 Likes

Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by oyetunder(m): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
Why are these online youths trying and working so hard to confirm the 'Lazy Youths' hypothesis Buhari submitted to the international community? What is their business with that Kid's confession of Love for whoever?

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by queensera(f): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2018

3 Likes

Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by Speakdatruth: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
These two people are just having fun for gullible fans to keep arguing on nothing, it's working.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by Okuchris(f): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
If he is not ashamed of letting the world konw who she is,why not put up her name.
Celebrities relationship now a days is being define by social media

2 Likes

Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by ifymadu: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
She loves you back
Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by TheUbermensch: 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
In few days time he'd release another trashy song with an accompanying video and Nigeria would rush to it just to know who the baby is, generating more money for Wizkid and leaving them, the busybody fans, in a portmanteau of perplexity as they still can't figure who the "babe" is.

The same way he and Davido played on the intelligence, rather foolishness of Nigerians by making it seem they had a beef. The result was obvious. They sold records and shows like mad with fans showing their loyalty by buying CDs and tickets in order to reinforce the supremacy of the one they support.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by KingLennon(m): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
Tiwa over to you. I love the feeling between the two lovebirds grin
Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by greatman247(m): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
It might be his kids na. grin
Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by BanjiRaymond(m): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
Blame not wizkid but the useless slut called Tiwa...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by zombieHUNTER: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
Babes be 1000

Which one grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by 2baga(m): 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
tiwa awa sista
Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
Love is blind lipsrsealed
Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by Macopol01(m): 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
☹️
Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
Afonja tiwa is a shame 2 Africa womens
Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

If you have a child that loves Wizkid please flog him very well...

☣ ☠

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by sanchezJ(f): 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
Which one?
Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by Shortyy(f): 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
Who cares

1 Like

Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by zombieHUNTER: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
greatman247:
It might be his kids na. grin

His kids be babe undecided?

Are you related to Buhari

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by Maket: 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
What concerned his fans with his loves affair.
Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by Dinero018(m): 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
BanjiRaymond:
Blame not wizkid but the useless slut called Tiwa...

4 Likes

Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by knightsTempler: 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
undecided
Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by Dinero018(m): 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
grin
Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by HolarQD(m): 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
i dont even understand how people will concerned themselves with another person's headache............. Buhari might be partially correct tho

2 Likes

Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by Dinero018(m): 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

grin
zombieHUNTER:

Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by Somkaebu: 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
Wasted ; the talent, the money and every resource.

1 Like

Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
SHOULD I COMMENT?? ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet / Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) / Cynthia Morgan Puts Bare Ass On Display In New Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.