Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Tension In Aso Rock Over Buhari's Health; Osinbajo's Men Move To Take Charge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Aso Rock Over Buhari's Health; Osinbajo's Men Move To Take Charge (3209 Views)

Thanksgiving At Aso Rock Over Osinbajo’s Near Air Mishap / Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension In Aso Rock Over Buhari's Health; Osinbajo's Men Move To Take Charge by AmadiAba: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
Report reaching our newsdesk indicates that there is palpable tension now within the presidential villa over Buhari's health.

President Muhammadu Buhari had abruptly left Abuja on a medical visit to the United Kingdom a few minutes after sending a letter to the Senate requesting for a 10-day leave.

A letter read at the plenary of the Senate on Thursday had claimed the President was going on leave starting from Monday, January 23, 2017, but aides to the President were abruptly summoned to the airport today to see the President off sparking public concern that the president might be very sick.

FULL STORY HERE >>> http://igberetvnews.com/317228

Re: Tension In Aso Rock Over Buhari's Health; Osinbajo's Men Move To Take Charge by Firefire(m): 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
Buhary has gone AWOL.

Buhary, please come back and clear your mess...

6 Likes

Re: Tension In Aso Rock Over Buhari's Health; Osinbajo's Men Move To Take Charge by highpriest4: 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
isawrite
Re: Tension In Aso Rock Over Buhari's Health; Osinbajo's Men Move To Take Charge by dukie25: 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
Yar'adua mark2 loading.........

Anybody thinking Abba Kyari would allow Osibanjo to succeed Buhari (if the worst happens) is probably high on refined Babachir urine.

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Aso Rock Over Buhari's Health; Osinbajo's Men Move To Take Charge by farokkunle: 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
OSIBANJO BE CAREFUL , BUHARI HAS SET TRAP FOR YOU cool cool

1 Like

Re: Tension In Aso Rock Over Buhari's Health; Osinbajo's Men Move To Take Charge by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
The President has always been sick. Stories like this makes me remember Yar'Adua angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension In Aso Rock Over Buhari's Health; Osinbajo's Men Move To Take Charge by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
Yar'adua was an honourable man. 007 was a Nigerian that demostrated himself to be above board in terms of petty issues like ethnicity. Lets respect the memory of the departed please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Aso Rock Over Buhari's Health; Osinbajo's Men Move To Take Charge by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
Even the devil knows that Nigeria & Nigerians have been looking for a way to get rid of this plague.

Mind You, I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING cool

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Aso Rock Over Buhari's Health; Osinbajo's Men Move To Take Charge by collinsy2: 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
Where was it stated that some people are closing in to seize power?
Re: Tension In Aso Rock Over Buhari's Health; Osinbajo's Men Move To Take Charge by Kx: 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
Will Nigeria ever have the kind of leaders they can pray for his quick recovery whenever news of his ill health breaks, in the heat of the hunger and suffering usually handed down the populace by govt policies, acts or omissions and commissions?
Re: Tension In Aso Rock Over Buhari's Health; Osinbajo's Men Move To Take Charge by omaguibu(m): 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
PMB pls dont fall sick, we have too much problems as a country, let us not have another inform of sickness from Mr. President. Rest and come back to work. I am talking like an elder.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Aso Rock Over Buhari's Health; Osinbajo's Men Move To Take Charge by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
farokkunle:
OSIBANJO BE CAREFUL , BUHARI HAS SET TRAP FOR YOU cool cool
No be healthy hunter dey set trap for grass cutter? cheesy
Re: Tension In Aso Rock Over Buhari's Health; Osinbajo's Men Move To Take Charge by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Egbere TV news.

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Aso Rock Over Buhari's Health; Osinbajo's Men Move To Take Charge by idupaul: 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
Anybody expecting me to pray for Buhari is a joker ..God may your good will for Nigeria take place

1 Like

Re: Tension In Aso Rock Over Buhari's Health; Osinbajo's Men Move To Take Charge by lovat(m): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
Firefire:
Buhary has gone AWOL.

Buhary, please come back and clear your mess...
I'mpraying ffor another Yaradua incident

1 Like

Re: Tension In Aso Rock Over Buhari's Health; Osinbajo's Men Move To Take Charge by lovat(m): 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
Aigbofa:
Egbere TV news.
Is there anything wrong with it? Purge yourself of this hate or you get an SS badge and we now know you are Gestapo
Re: Tension In Aso Rock Over Buhari's Health; Osinbajo's Men Move To Take Charge by adexdon(m): 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
gv me a cup of water op
Re: Tension In Aso Rock Over Buhari's Health; Osinbajo's Men Move To Take Charge by NIJJAking(m): 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE....JESUS CHRIST LOVES AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE....you are not a mistake creature, God specially made you to be with Him here and in eternity in heaven. Give God a try today and you will know He exists and love you so much.
Re: Tension In Aso Rock Over Buhari's Health; Osinbajo's Men Move To Take Charge by agabusta: 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
Egbere TV has come again. Continue wailing grin Its so in tune with the nick name I just gave them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension In Aso Rock Over Buhari's Health; Osinbajo's Men Move To Take Charge by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
Source: egberetvnews.com cheesy grin

We know y'all wish Mr. President dead.

Well I wish you what you wish him.
Re: Tension In Aso Rock Over Buhari's Health; Osinbajo's Men Move To Take Charge by TheChapters: 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
Egberetv news. Mschew

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Aso Rock Over Buhari's Health; Osinbajo's Men Move To Take Charge by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ioannes:
Source: egberetvnews.com cheesy grin

We know y'all wish Mr. President dead.

Well I wish you what you wish him.

If my death will bring about his, I will happily die.
Re: Tension In Aso Rock Over Buhari's Health; Osinbajo's Men Move To Take Charge by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:

If my death will bring about his, I will happily die.

Lol. See hatred. Unfortunately for you, you die of hatred, na hell fire straight.

If the man dies now he is an old man and has achieved something having ruled Nigeria twice.

You on the other hand... #smh, we don't even know your first name. sad
Re: Tension In Aso Rock Over Buhari's Health; Osinbajo's Men Move To Take Charge by padi94(m): 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
Na wa o,

(1) (Reply)

Eid-el-kabir: Okowa Congratulates Muslims, Urges Prayers For Leaders / Eket Senatorial District Mega Rally For Buhari And Nsima Ekere. Pics And Videos. / Its Now Clear That CAN Is Truly An Extension Of Pdp.see Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.