Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List (6316 Views)

Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura / Punch: Why Buhari Was Not Invited For Trump’s Inauguration – Fayose / Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List by sarrki(m): 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
Even though the crowd supporting President-elect Donald Trump next week at inauguration was sure to be a little different from the 1 million people who attended President Barack Obama's in 2013, it's still on track to be sizeable. More than800,000 people were expected to attend the Jan. 20 celebration in honor of the new commander-in-chief.

Members of Congress, prominent lawmakers and Supreme Court justices typically make the Inauguration Day guest list, but given the craziness that was 2016, it's not safe to assume anything. With just days to go, celebrities and politicians have been declaring in droves that they're intentionally missing the swearing-in ceremony to protest Trump's controversial stances.

The guest list may seem like it's constantly in flux, so to keep track of it, here's an up-to-date list of people who have either confirmed they're attending Trump's inauguration or announced they're avoiding it — and why.

Attending

• Democratic presidential nomineeHillary Clinton

• former President Bill Clinton

• former President George W. Bush

• former First Lady Laura Bush

• former President Jimmy Carter

• Ohio Gov. John Kasich

• New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez

• former UKIP leader Nigel Farage

• Russian ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak

• Anson Chan, the former chief secretary in Hong Kong

• Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass.

• Sen. Ed Markey, D-Mass.

• Rep. Seth Moulton, D-Mass.

• Rep. Jim McGovern, D-Mass.

• Rep. Stephen F. Lynch, D-Mass.

• the Rev. Samuel Rodriguez, president of the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference

• Rabbi Marvin Hier, the head of the Simon Wiesenthal Center

• Cardinal Timothy Dolan, archbishop of New York

• the Rev. Franklin Graham, president of Samaritan’s Purse

• televangelist Paula White

• Bishop Wayne T. Jackson, leader of Great Faith Ministries International in Detroit

Skipping

• Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, who will be on a cross-Canada tour

• Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu

• former President George H.W. Bush,due to his age

• former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush

• Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner, who told NBC Chicago he's "focused on Illinois" and trying to "minimize the distractions"

• Rep. Luis Gutierrez, D-Ill., who said in a statement he wanted "to be able to look my two beautiful Latina daughters and my beautiful half-Puerto Rican, half-Mexican, 100 percent American grandson in the eye with a clear conscience"

• Rep. Katherine Clark, D-Mass., whotold the Boston Globe "there is nothing about this presidency and his rejection about his core American values that I want to normalize"

• Washington Gov. Jay Inslee

http://www.ibtimes.com/trump-inauguration-full-guest-list-see-which-leaders-are-boycotting-attending-2473380

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List by sarrki(m): 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
Wailers trying to sell their hero

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lol. Watch them as they boycott this thread. They are a pathetic people who still idolize the ex-president, the idiot-in-chief.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List by doctokwus: 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
Only nitwits wud bliv a monumental disaster as GEJ wud b invited while a sitting president of d same country wudnt.
I av always counted d likes of Fayose and Adeyanju as nitwits,so they along with some on nland blived their own tomfoolery.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List by Dalek(m): 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
The same lies that ruin our economy
awon oniro jatijati stealing issnor corruption America will know..

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List by Ten12(m): 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
even nnamdi kanu and i was invited but i have a church service tomorrow

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List by Godprotectigbo2(f): 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
i pity our young future leaders

even the person that broadcast the news to nigeria nah ofonja person

wat do u expect

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List by BeClever: 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
Imagine Zombies and 'full list'... This is exactly how Buhari deceived them with promise of N5k monthly...without asking the type of change with specific explanation to expect they afix their tongue in his Kunu purging anus..

Now see where that brought all of us!.

You saw a report that directs interests in certain people and quickly taped your Ewedu brain around GEJ speculative attendance..

Why can't you just quote the report verbatim without dangling your weak testicles around a mad woman on an abandoned railway..

sarrki:

The rate you forgets your usual 'God Punish the Zoo' is quite unhealthy.. I suspect the recession has delivered triplets in your domain..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List by obailala(m): 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
The point isnt whether anyone was invited or not, the point is why such irrelevance should be celebrated as an achievement. And these are not even children celebrating these meaningless things... Must really suck being a Jonathanian these days.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List by KINGwax007(m): 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
You took the wailers too seriously..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List by agabusta: 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin I already suspected the news was false. They have not even finished inviting serving Heads of State all over the world, na the ones wey dem boot out, dem go come invite. cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List by vatiqan(m): 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
@ Op, why must it be on this topic? I was looking foward to reading a post or a rejoinder about Uncle Nero, whose Rome is on fire yet he's seen fiddling with God knows what. Are you aware that Buhari is taking a 15-day break?, in the face of this biting hardship?

Bros, you are really a jobless fellow!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List by Uteghe(m): 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin ....plus Nnamdi Kanu and Uche Mefor. The duo got millions from brainwashed, illiterate Igbos to sponsor Trump but ''yahooed'' it. Misdirector Kwenu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List by SuperS1Panther: 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
OP, never take wailers serious. Believe them at your peril.

Have you forgotten how the Sons of Hatred said their Dilector allowed DSS to catch him so that PMB can see fire; Putin and Netanyahu would attack Nigeria because of one hollow head basket mouth Ayatollah of Igboland that Nigeria arrested for treason.

They are looking for all means to assuage their sense of guilt over what their Mandela of Otuoke did to this country -- he looted the country to bankruptcy status, whereas his PPP are being paid 1k per day.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List by darknetcom: 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
the woman suppose to lead..

that was the promise in garden of eden..

you are trying to cheat eve...you dont piss off lucifer and get away with it....

make una sefs ready for confusions and destructions...

play this game fair and square from eden...or perish.....

1 Like

Re: Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List by mummyson26(m): 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
i know jonathan name go dey second batch lol
wailers looking for janthan name like

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List by carammel(f): 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
• Rep. Luis Gutierrez, D-Ill., who said in a
statement he wanted "to be able to look my two
beautiful Latina daughters and my beautiful
half-Puerto Rican, half-Mexican, 100 percent
American grandson in the eye with a clear
conscience"

I love this.

I still love GEJ but PDP should stop their lies,they are not helping matter.
Re: Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List by HtwoOw: 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
Sarrki

You know the cumming hags have had their field day today praising the son of the soil

Let's not give them a bad day

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List by Eastactivist: 6:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nawah, in hasty attempt to smear Gej's goodwill you ended up close to being big and wonderful foolish zombie...

Now look at the article and tell me if it isn't an update which is clearly stated or can't you comprehend?? So what happened to the main list?
Meanwhile, The people mentioned there are people from the update list who have confirmed to be in attendance or boycotting the inauguration.

Yimmu, your claim is still unverifiable.

Nigga just go get a life.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List by SIRmanjar(m): 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
Even if he wasnt..Whether he was invited ooh or not ..why wasn't thy president d chief durllard of Africa invited.
Itz a national,regional ad continental embarrassment dat a hole Nigerian president the so called best country in west Africa wasn't invited.
And I sure say im go dey pain de mumu presido say im no travel go Yankee wherever im dey right now.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List by FreeGlobe(f): 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
sarrki:
afonjas right now

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List by sarrki(m): 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
FreeGlobe:

afonjas right now

Sis how far?

Your hero no dey the list ooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List by sarrki(m): 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Even if he wasnt..Whether he was invited ooh or not ..why wasn't thy president d chief durllard of Africa invited.
Itz a national,regional ad continental embarrassment dat a hole Nigerian president the so called best country in west Africa wasn't invited.
And I sure say im go dey pain de mumu presido say im no travel go Yankee wherever im dey right now.

Jonathan was president when Obama won for the second time was he invited ?

America don't give invite to any African president to attend their presidential inauguration

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List by sarrki(m): 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ioannes:
Lol. Watch them as they boycott this thread. They are a pathetic people who still idolize the ex-president, the idiot-in-chief.

Wailers are frustrated with this news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List by vedaxcool(m): 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ipoop fools a fragile brained wailing zombie are the 2 set of mor.oons and dirt bags that would eat Jonathan sh!t even if they were told that. ... they are weAklings and compromised buffoonss.

5 Likes

Re: Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List by vedaxcool(m): 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
FreeGlobe:

afonjas right now

Let me work on your brain once again

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List by vedaxcool(m): 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
[s]
SIRmanjar:
[/s]

Shut up and apologize for your frail lies that has been exposed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List by sarrki(m): 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Shut up and apologize for your frail lies that has been exposed.

You too much

You know their dosage wella

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List by mayorchelsea(m): 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
Throughout Obama's tenure,did he step into Nigeria?Please who was the president of Nigeria for the most part of Obama's rule?

2 Likes

Re: Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List by DIKEnaWAR: 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
So only these people you mentioned will attend? Do you think it's a secret society affair that this tiny number will be the only attendees.

Now I know that it was hatred for GEJ that propelled yall and it is going to choke you lots.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List by najoke: 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List by Godprotectigbo2(f): 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
FAKE NEWS and propaganda

is like ofonja and ewedu

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia / Officially, Imo State Has One Of The Highest Gas Reserves In The World / Lagos Politics And Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.