Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Covenant University In Pictures - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University In Pictures (68341 Views)

Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel / Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University In Pictures by najighjighpaul: 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
chioooooooo better thing na money!!!!!!!! owo ti wa ni ti o dara!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University In Pictures by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
osazsky:

Don't mind them if only dey knew d cost of running a university for one day. They wouldn't be complaining. Uniben spends roughly 3 million on diesel jus to power their various generator. I know dis cos am a staff. A government dat can't give its citizens power. So they shld make loss just because u can't afford d sch. Fee. Nonsense
3 million everyday na beans
As in ehn Covenant university spent almost 700 million per year to electrify the whole school in 2012-that is already about 35% of tuition fees and the school would still need to pay lecturers on a monthly basis whilst the student pay yearly. If University business was profitable Dangote and Otedola would have invested

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University In Pictures by franklynsunny(m): 11:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
CU is so swit reli
Bin dere many times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant University In Pictures by Danielnino00(m): 12:02am On Jan 20, 2017
Have been to CU a few times,and it's the most beautiful university campus in Nigeria have ever seen. Even though their fees are expensive, I believe its worth it. Epileptic power supply in this country is one major reason why things are expensive. imagine if there was stable power supply....
even my school OOU spends about 4 million naira per month to power the diesel generators in all its campus and pay staffs salaries despite the government owing for over 2 years now.

Abeg let's appreciate Covenant university jare,they have done well in improving the education sector in this country..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Covenant University In Pictures by elslaq: 12:39am On Jan 20, 2017
ptchwwwwwww. Try unilorin buildinqz and structures, u'll lose control totally. ELSLAQ cares.
Re: Covenant University In Pictures by seguno2: 1:23am On Jan 20, 2017
sanandreas:
However you see it. They are adding value to the society and not breeding terrorists.

Your parochial, narrow mind cannot see how oyedepo's hosting of our looters breeds terrorists.
If the stolen money that oyedepo endorses were used to provide electricity, tap water, government schools etc with employment, why would anyone have the time to be a terrorist?
Re: Covenant University In Pictures by Rapmaestro(m): 1:44am On Jan 20, 2017
Even CU peeps sef are talking grin # UNILAG
Re: Covenant University In Pictures by darkid1(m): 2:16am On Jan 20, 2017
enyi1:
someone told me they wear uniforms their. can someone confirm this?

you too reason it, does that make Sense?

I rep my school CU, any day any time...Hebron!

1 Like

Re: Covenant University In Pictures by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 20, 2017
Alexxgold:
na beauty we wan chop?

or how does it change the fact that it's a glorified secondary school and they lure lecturers for part-time lectures from federal schools like UNILAG, UI and OAU with huge pay package

tell me something I don't know please
And you so called good school breed cultist

1 Like

Re: Covenant University In Pictures by DangotePikin: 7:34am On Jan 20, 2017
elslaq:
ptchwwwwwww.
Try unilorin buildinqz and structures, u'll lose control totally.
ELSLAQ cares.
unilorin doesn't even have better structures than OAU.
Re: Covenant University In Pictures by Draxler: 7:39am On Jan 20, 2017
seguno2:

Your parochial, narrow mind cannot see how oyedepo's hosting of our looters breeds terrorists.
If the stolen money that oyedepo endorses were used to provide electricity, tap water, government schools etc with employment, why would anyone have the time to be a terrorist?
Who are the looters? Mention them and give proof that Oyedepo endorses them.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University In Pictures by Draxler: 7:41am On Jan 20, 2017
Rapmaestro:
Even CU peeps sef are talking grin # UNILAG
Lol. I'm a CU graduate doing my masters in UNILAG. Your UNILAG has serious embarrassing issues.

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University In Pictures by Phunkyposh(f): 7:54am On Jan 20, 2017
please, who does building EPP
Re: Covenant University In Pictures by Draxler: 8:45am On Jan 20, 2017
Phunkyposh:
the people inside it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University In Pictures by DangotePikin: 9:21am On Jan 20, 2017
Phunkyposh:
you're too beautiful not to sound apt.
Re: Covenant University In Pictures by Rapmaestro(m): 9:41am On Jan 20, 2017
Draxler:

Lol. I'm a CU graduate doing my masters in UNILAG. Your UNILAG has serious embarrassing issues.
u should have done ur masters in CU Bro.... It's not too late, u know
Re: Covenant University In Pictures by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 20, 2017
elslaq:
ptchwwwwwww.
Try unilorin buildinqz and structures, u'll lose control totally.
ELSLAQ cares.
Oya create a thread for unilorin so we can compare na
Re: Covenant University In Pictures by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 20, 2017
martineverest:
loan? RCCG's annual revenue is more than IGR of 12 states

are schools owned by churches suppoosed to be gunning for glories or assisting masses Check out some of the church-own unis,none of f them are in top 500

Is UI among the top 500 universities?

1 Like

Re: Covenant University In Pictures by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 20, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:

naija (i mean her public schools) are in bad shape, they are doing poorly, you cant compare them

in anyway (is the corruption, sorting, back for grades (ladies) and the other unmentionable ills bedeviling
the ivory towers that time may not permit me to enumerate) these public schools cannot be compared with the
the school the OP is talking about.
Yes sir, it's not as if either one of them is producing innovative students.
Re: Covenant University In Pictures by Phunkyposh(f): 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
DangotePikin:
you're too beautiful not to sound apt.
hmmm a question
Re: Covenant University In Pictures by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
Statsocial:

Did they expel you?
Lol... Why would you even think that?
Re: Covenant University In Pictures by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
ChrisOssai:

Lol... Why would you even think that?
Because you are talking with so much hate. Are u a student or a worker there?
Re: Covenant University In Pictures by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
Statsocial:

Because you are talking with so much hate. Are u a student or a worker there?
Student 300l
Re: Covenant University In Pictures by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
ChrisOssai:

Student 300l
Ok don't worry you would love CU when you graduate. I almost cursed them when I was a student there but now I sort of appreciate the culture there. Especially, when I was in Final year. It is not a conventional school and I only hope you would fix your mind to get the best out of it..

1 Like

Re: Covenant University In Pictures by Draxler: 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
Rapmaestro:
u should have done ur masters in CU Bro.... It's not too late, u know
Nah. I figured I'd come to a public university and see just how "great" y'all claim to be.
Re: Covenant University In Pictures by Rapmaestro(m): 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
Draxler:
Nah. I figured I'd come to a public university and see just how "great" y'all claim to be.
of about 300 'public' University, you chose Unilag. Why is that?
Re: Covenant University In Pictures by Standing5(m): 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
ChrisOssai:
Be showing them the fine parts whilst leaving out the ugly parts
Please where are the ugly parts ? . . .
Re: Covenant University In Pictures by Standing5(m): 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
ChrisOssai:
Lemme not even open the school's ynash... Everybody will b there thinking the school is one beautiful place until they actually get to see the place for themselves... The bathrooms are scary.. Some of them even have plants growing inside.. Not to talk of the state of the rooms sef, the lights on the way to the chapel gardens haven't been working for a long time now, later when I get see a boy and girl taking a walk down that place at night they will say it's pairing... Meanwhile the school has failed to take out adequate maintenance on it's inner parts.. Jst focusing on the parts they will use to advertise the school. There are a even other things self...
Lie. . .

1 Like

Re: Covenant University In Pictures by Standing5(m): 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
Alexxgold:
na beauty we wan chop?

or how does it change the fact that it's a glorified secondary school and they lure lecturers for part-time lectures from federal schools like UNILAG, UI and OAU with huge pay package

tell me something I don't know please
Stop telling lies.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University In Pictures by Standing5(m): 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Statsocial:
Covenant university isn't for everyone. If you can not cope with the culture there you can go to Unilag or something, don't come here to then assault people who love their almamater and are willing to show it off.
Covenant university is currently the 2nd best university in Nigeria(webometrics) and may even become top 10 in Africa in the next few days when Webometrics releases 2017 rankings due to their highly impactful journals which as been cited heavily of recent in Asia and USA. They are currently beating OAU,UNILAG on impact of science journals with the only exception of UI. That same university has patented 25 products with the EU patent office last year alone. Finally if you doubt their output you can go and check on researchgate to see the impact their journals are making all around the globe
God bless you. Those hating are in for it . . .

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) / Peter And Mary Odili's PAMO University Of Medical Sciences, Port Harcourt (Photo / Recommend Threads For Frontpage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.