Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants (32700 Views)

MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants by tosyne2much(m): 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
[quote] Below are the disgraceful attitudes displayed by MMM participants

1. They Engage in physical combat with who anyone who Condemns MMM

Most participants are arrogant and easily provoked people who are very quick to unleash their frustration on anyone who opens his mouth to speak against it. In fact, many have reportedly beaten up their friends and neighbours for predicting the death of MMM. I have once witnessed a scene when an MMM participant broke a bottle of schnapps on a man of God who preached against during street evangelism

2. They resort to Suicide

This sounds weird but believe me; many resorted to to suicide due to irredeemable loss. This is a disgusting thing to do when you were initially warned against what you can't afford to lose in this unhealthy way of making money

3. They Label anyone who advises them against it as an "Enemy of progress"

Keeping your mouth shut will do you a lot of good rather than predict the death of this scheme because they will see you as someone who doesn't want them to succeed and live their life in affluence. In fact, I have stopped giving advice to my friends against this scheme because any attempt to discourage them renders me an enemy of their progress.

4. Gullibility

Many of them are gullible but will never admit it. No matter how wise they claim to be, MMM has a way of deceiving and getting money out of their pockets. Many are so gullible that they had high hopes that MMM would be back and better by January 14 and their haters will be put to shame. They claim it's no one's business on how they spend their money yet these people won't let peace reign on social media as they as unleash exhibit gullibility almost everywhere just to convince their fellow gullible participants.

5. They Display Entrepreneurial Illiteracy

Many of them often brainwash other people with the ideology that MMM is the most reliable form of business anyone can ever venture into, and that it's mere stupidity for a person to predict that the system will crash someday. They will always debunk any claim that MMM has once crashed in other countries just avoid fear or panic.

6. They Maltreat their Wives due to uncontrolled anger

We have heard stories of men who divorced their wives while some molested their wives with blades and knives just because they are fed up of life.

7. They Blame the government for their Misfortunes

Just becos they want to become millionaire/billionaire over night, they invested their all their money instead of "spare" as advised by the owner of the ponzi scheme. They ridiculed the government for their interference in MMM and that they should stay out of it, yet the same people started blaming the government for their misfortunes when things went sour.

8. They Bash the Moderators for moving anti-MMM topics to the front page

They blame and label Seun and Lalasticlala as enemies of progress for every anti-MMM thread that graces the front page, unknown to them that they're only preventing people from losing their hard earned money. The same way people came for Tosyne2much's head when I wrote an anti-MMM article sometime last year.

9. They Label the Uninterested "Cowards"

Many of them brainwash other people with the ideology that life itself is a risk and that it's an act of cowardice if anyone doesn't utilize this opportunity. A sizable number of MMM participants will tag you a coward when you show your disinterest in the scheme.

10. They Stop attending an anti-MMM Church

As funny as it sounds, some of them stop attending their churches the moment their pastor pastor preaches against it during sermon. They however demean and ridicule any prominent man of God who advises his congregation to desist from this scheme.

*The truth is bitter they say*

I drop my pen at this juncture

Feel free to add yours

Written by: Tosyne2much

http://www.tosyne2much.com/2017/01/10-disgraceful-attitudes-displayed-by.html?m=1

102 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants by Mediapace: 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
11.They keep screaming Of january 14 when they are asleep undecided : I don't know why you will invest in something that won't give you rest . Imagine , shouting MMM,Mavrodi and january 14 for your dream ! undecided Shey Mavrodi dey chase you ni

Attending church programmes so that MMM can resume : My friend who told you MMM is Godly? sad

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants by McBrooklyn(m): 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
And the funniest thing is that all these MMM participants on Nairaland exhibiting these aforementioned traits fellow participants offline are busy committing suicide and some of 'em running mad and some of y'all coming to Nairaland to cry...Me go just be like "Shey make Seun and all other Nairalanders con contribute money give you for your upkeeps??" cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants by McBrooklyn(m): 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
cheesy grin

I'm something, I ran away with people's money before December 25th and I promised to refund back by January 14th and which I haven't done that yet... What am I?? cheesy

10 Likes

Re: 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants by makydee(f): 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
Mcbrooklyn is a very stingy fellow.
pls don't be like him. How can you book two spaces in one threadcheesy

At least dey don learn, all that glitters isn't gold

...Tosin take covercheesy how mmm participants dey look you nowcheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants by wristbangle: 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
MMM participants don hear am this year lol

Even the 3 monikers above me confirm MMM wahala

Makydee (M)

Mcbrooklyn (M)

Mediapace (M)

The scheme is like Satan using right hand to give them small gift, using left hand to collect everything in their life

105 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants by bettercreature(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
Frustration won't let me reply this poster

8 Likes

Re: 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants by SweetJoystick(m): 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
Well said, the one wey dey pain me pass na their useless slogan "together we can change the world".... by robbing Peter to take pay Paul angry

60 Likes

Re: 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
Make I park here cheesy

As e dey hot

1 Like

Re: 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants by sammirano: 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
@op i think you will be better off in your romance section specialty.

my two cents

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants by bettercreature(m): 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
makydee:
cool
what are you doing in Ghana? Relocate to Lagos let's make cute babies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants by shaiba(f): 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
Tosyne2much + MMM = front page

Oya oooooooooooooooo cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants by akinz4u(m): 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
The man with d 10commandments abeg free MMM Mata we d participants dey try to focus on Life After MMM as una wan force us See.

BUT IF BY CHANCE DIS MMM NO DIE, I GO LIKE SEE HOW UR NEXT WRITE UP GO BE....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants by Laveda(f): 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
Their wahala

Allow them carry their cross, they signed it.
Re: 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants by barackodam: 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha

Top * master is here again.

I agree with everything you said except for no 8, it's no lie that NL is an anti mmm platform, fine, they should see the reason but nothing good about mmm has graced NL front page...... angry angry angry angry

Nothing!!!!

But then, ion really care though grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants by makydee(f): 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
bettercreature:
what are you doing in Ghana? Relocate to Lagos let's make cute babies
undecided
Lol...I'll rather stay here.
Re: 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants by bettercreature(m): 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
makydee:
undecided
Lol...I'll rather stay here.
infact I'm thinking of relocating to Ghana,they said MMM Ghana is paying 40% grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants by Poorboy: 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
wristbangle:

Makydee (M)

Mcbrooklyn (M)

Mediapace (M)

The scheme is like Satan using right hand to give them small gift, using left hand to collect everything in their life
na you be op na u b third to comment...

1 Like

Re: 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants by wristbangle: 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
Poorboy:
na you be op na u b third to comment...

Heya signs of a frustrated MMM participant. Lol your moniker confirms it cheesy

6 Likes

Re: 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants by Poorboy: 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
wristbangle:

where poorboy wan get money put for MMM Or is your brain paining you?

18 Likes

Re: 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants by tosyne2much(m): 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
sammirano:
@op i think you will be better off in your romance section specialty.

my two cents
You're not to decide my jurisdiction on Nairaland. If I like I can go to the Agriculture or sexualility section to post. It's no one's business cheesy

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants by Osyxcel(m): 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
Waiting for the MMM crew....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants by ritababe(f): 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants by bettercreature(m): 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
wristbangle:

Those guys with poverty stricken monikers are the richest guys on this site,you were alive when hungryboy gave out 100k

8 Likes

Re: 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants by wristbangle: 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
bettercreature:
Those guys with poverty stricken monikers are the richest guys on this site,you were alive when hungryboy gave out 100k

I know. I am just teasing him. Btw it's "hungerbad"

Poorboy:
where poorboy wan get money put for MMM Or is your brain ......... you?
cheesycheesy
Re: 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
Epic. Hello haterz MMM is back. I just got paid .. loool am joking joor pay fire

2 Likes

Re: 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants by cirmuell(m): 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
Dude you lied about the suicide part. Do you have any proof
? undecided
Re: 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants by snezBaba: 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
This guy no dey carry last
Re: 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants by uncleabbey(m): 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lols. Nice write up oga tosyne but no call me if dem catch you for street
Re: 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants by McBrooklyn(m): 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
wristbangle:

Maky.dee (M)

Mcbro.oklyn (M)

Media.pace (M)

cheesy grin

Lol, Baba you don crazet... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants by McBrooklyn(m): 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
makydee:
Mcbrook lyn is a very stingy fellow. pls don't be like him. How can you book two spaces in one threadcheesy
cheesy grin

Lol, iffa smooch you there... Derby undecided
Re: 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants by makydee(f): 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, iffa smooch you there... Derby undecided

Smooch ko smooch niiundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Swiss Golden. How Viable Is It / Hackers Demand $70M After Kaseya Ransomware Attack / INSME: Man Cries As He Loses ₦63,000 To Ponzi Scheme (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.