Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Never Again Will I Vote A Fulani As President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Never Again Will I Vote A Fulani As President (3036 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo Insists On Installing A Fulani As Grand Waziri Of Yorubaland / Plateau Lists Fulani As A Major Ethnic Tribe In The State; Youths Protest / Nigerian Army Has Not Declared The Terrorists Fulani As Terrorits1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Again Will I Vote A Fulani As President by kamalcole3000: 7:12am On Jan 20, 2017
vatiqan:
@ Op, out of 181million Nigerians, how many votes do you have? One (1) ba? So how do you think you could achieve what you have in mind?

Atiku..... Atiku..... Atiku.... Shekarau

Who is Atiku? Custom officer turn billionaire,how did he make the money?

Highest educational qualification arrange diploma from unijos in 1999.

Shekarau apart from being a former governor of Kano state theres nothing spectacular about.

If these Fulani thieves are the best you re offering to take over from the herdsman president then the reason why Nigeria will always remain backward

1 Like

Re: Never Again Will I Vote A Fulani As President by kamalcole3000: 7:16am On Jan 20, 2017
Blue3k:
So it's his ethnic background you disagree with. What about individual fulani man that has same political beliefs? Are they disqualified because of their ethnicity?
There are no qualified people fit for president from the Fulani ethnic group .you already know what they are good at so why are calling a teacher to come and give medical patient injection,Na wahala you dey find.

1 Like

Re: Never Again Will I Vote A Fulani As President by kamalcole3000: 7:18am On Jan 20, 2017
Naija9090:
You all are wasting your time. Yoruba muslims will continue to vote for Fulani because they are brothers in Islam.
Only the uneducated ones like baba sikira the vulcanizer from ilorin wil continue to do that
Re: Never Again Will I Vote A Fulani As President by kamalcole3000: 7:24am On Jan 20, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Take heart my dear friend because you have to deal with the change
OGA change agent where is the change?
Oh I get it to a Fulani man and apologist this is change
I suppose the world was moving to fast for the Fulani man that they had to do something to slow it down hence these backwardness and retrogression to slow us down to the level of the Fulani herdsmen.

Indeed you have done well in DS regard.
Re: Never Again Will I Vote A Fulani As President by kamalcole3000: 7:38am On Jan 20, 2017
QuotaSystem:

There is nothing more backward and retrogressive than the OSU culture of the Ibos, and this is general knowledge.

You are the custodians of the most backward, satanic, and barbaric culture in humankind. No contest.

What's ironic is the fact that this confused poster is one of Atiku Abubakar's biggest campaigners; what a bitter pained ipod yewt.

Like an average semi literate Fulani man who with the help of quota system managed to attend one glorified secondary school (university) in their enclave.

They can never sustain an intellectual debate instead what you'll get from them is name-calling so I don't blame you.

When you have drunk too much fura de nunu and slept on the same bed with a cow for too long.you begin to reason like one.

On allegation of me supporting Atiku in some of my posts.there is no doubt Atiku as president will still be better than what we now.

I am not a fan of Atiku I only showed you the political permutations that will play out i n 2017 if things remain the same so please go and sharpen up your comprehension ability.

1 Like

Re: Never Again Will I Vote A Fulani As President by kamalcole3000: 7:40am On Jan 20, 2017
Abagworo:
You are right. After 2019 it is time for Igbos then 2031 for Kanuri.

2031?
There will be no Nigeria by then at the rate we are going.

1 Like

Re: Never Again Will I Vote A Fulani As President by kamalcole3000: 7:45am On Jan 20, 2017
owodokiri:

First, we have to re-coconstruct the political system set post 1970. In doing that, we have to also do away with those genocidal elements that held power thereof as a result of how many people they killed then. They are supposed to be receiving counselling somewhere to amend their messed up brains. They are not supposed to be making policies. If you look at our democratic experience, you will notice that both Yardua and Jonathan are some sort of "democratic fresh air" compared to the other two brutes

Secondly, you have to put in place a system that must harness the best Nigerians for the topmost jobs in the land. You have to recognize the fact that lowering the bar to accept misfits is part of the reason why we are here today. Nigeria has more than enough brains but most times the people at the helm are always the most ruthless and these are most times the most uneducated.. Raise the bar in terms of qualifications, lets start with university degrees? It is not the solution but it will help weed out folks like Buhari and Obasanjo and at worst, leave us with manageable mess like Jonathan.

Again, the civil service is a mess. Polluted over the years with suspicious enrollments. As you know. we cant have a productive government with a mediocre civil service. Those in power know how corrupt and useless the Nigerian civil service is but wont do much because of clannish thinking

Decentralization and devaluation of power can help in unifying a multi ethnic state, ask Switzerland. It should be managed carefully though but shouldn't be feared. Trying to lump everybody together in a "command and control" structure is partly why we are here.

Basically restructuring with a sincere mind.. Good administrators are everywhere. But you have to put in place a system that seeks them out for governance. As long as you have a system that can only throw up Obasanjo, Atiku and Rochas, something is bad somewhere..
Every man is a product of his immediate cultural environment though.., it takes a great deal of inventive thinking to be able to accept this fact in order to self criticize oneself.. Governance should be for the most forward thinking brains in the society. Not for people who are comfortable with the status quo no matter how ugly..

Making sense
Intellectual difference between a southerner and a northerners.

2 Likes

Re: Never Again Will I Vote A Fulani As President by QuotaSystem: 8:00am On Jan 20, 2017
owodokiri:

The igbo will be the first to tell you that the "Osu-caste" practice, which by the way is almost non-existent as we speak, is bad.. Thats where the difference lies.. The igbo man has acknowledged that cultural flaw and as a progressive part of a continuously modernizing world, has made great strides to imbibe more acceptable measures of dealing with the sort of societal questions that threw up that practice in the past.. Now that is a hallmark of a forward-looking society.. A society that takes the best from other cultures and dumps her worst cultural attributes as a means of modernizing her cultural tools while keeping the helpful part of her cultural make-up.

But with you lot in Sokoto, what we see is a funny insistence on empty cultural chauvinism. Yours is a haughty society bedeviled with prehistoric practices and shackled in the main with the worst form of sharia.., a society that produces the highest number of beggars in the world.., a society that produces the highest number of uneducated females in the world.., a society that at certain times was the only place where we had polio left in the world.., a society where women are treated like commodities to the extent that a senator from Kaduna once documented his own wife as part of his property while declaring his assets!

A society that has ruined the biggest hope of the black man with a corrupt and atavistically retrogressive political set-up post 1970 in-spite of being at the saddle of an economy that generated over a trillion dollar within this period..., yet you are there in that your dingy tribal hole trying shamelessly to lay claims to some sort progressive thinking just like your owanbeic cousins in the south... Common dude.., you cant give what you dont have... The fulani hasnt got it.... Absolutely nothing to contribute to the modernization of this continent. And like i said, thats a statement of fact, not hate.

Since you are aware that cultures are continuously evolving then why indict your own intelligence by stating that the Fulani are custodians of a retrogressive culture? I highlighted one of your sickest and subhuman practices to rubbish that claim and make you realize the idiocy of that statement. The fact is that the Osu practice, along with other crimes that are fast becoming an integral part of the Ibo culture like stuffing your anuses with hard drugs and commercial production of babies for profit and ritual sacrifices, are actually spreading and not being dumped as you fraudulently claimed. Just ask the NL front page.

I can assure you that people steeped in the most satanic and backward cultural practices; custodians of the Okija Shrine, are the ones that have absolutely nothing to contribute to the modernization of this continent, except if modernization is defined by crime, fraud and 18th century ritual practices. Ironically it is a Fulani man that it's currently building the largest ultra modern refinery and petro chemical plant on earth in Lagos (land of our 'owanbeic cousins'), with the capacity to satisfy the energy needs of the West African sub region and pull Nigeria out of the economic quagmire it was drawn into by the last corrupt administration. If Dangote investing and building the most massive and modern industrial facilities to satisfy Africa's energy needs, including building massive cement factories across Africa for the continent's development is not a perfect example of the Fulani man's capacity to lead Africa to modernity then you must think it's your crime infested osu culture that is the symbol of modernity. Are you aware that the globally celebrated electric car "Chevy volt" was designed by a Fulani man Jelani Aliyu? Ignorance is clearly an integral part of your misconceptions. For your information that Fulani industrialist's project in the SW as well as the various strategic alliances between we and our 'owanbeic' cousins (such as the LaKe rice venture) are shining examples of the progressive ideology that you and your clannish and politically undeveloped kin lack, which you enviously sought to undermine in futility.

I'm am sure you're also totally oblivious to the fact that from airlines such as Albarka Air, Chanchangi, Hold trade, Kabo Air, Azman Air, Max Air etc to aviation training institutes located in the North, the Hausa Fulani man has contributed most to the development of the Nigerian aviation industry than any other Nigerian. This is a stubborn fact and another example of the Fulani man's capacity to lead into modern development. For the record, Nigeria has been under southern leadership from 1999 to 2015 and the fact that Nigeria is still grappling with several shameful inadequacies despite 16 years of non Fulani southern leadership says a lot about your capacity to govern. What's ironic is that your politically handicapped kinsmen are actually the least capable of leadership or governance as you historically have the most undeveloped cultural system of governance in Nigeria, unlike the Hausas and Yorubas who already had developed excellent systems of governance through Emirs and Obas which the colonialists met and adopted to fit their own system.

This is not just intended to make you feel or look bad, but a simple statement of verifiable facts to rubbish your misinformed claim.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Never Again Will I Vote A Fulani As President by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 20, 2017
kamalcole3000:

OGA change agent where is the change?
Oh I get it to a Fulani man and apologist this is change
I suppose the world was moving to fast for the Fulani man that they had to do something to slow it down hence these backwardness and retrogression to slow us down to the level of the Fulani herdsmen.

Indeed you have done well in DS regard.
Hmmm
Re: Never Again Will I Vote A Fulani As President by QuotaSystem: 8:39am On Jan 20, 2017
Omudia11:
[s]I have noticed you never make sensible comments. You always seek ways to denigrate igbos even when the topic doesn't call for it. The o.p mentioned Fulani... If you want to bash igbos, open another thread for that.[s]

kamalcole3000:

[s]Like an average semi literate Fulani man who with the help of quota system managed to attend one glorified secondary school (university) in their enclave.

They can never sustain an intellectual debate instead what you'll get from them is name-calling so I don't blame you.

When you have drunk too much fura de nunu and slept on the same bed with a cow for too long.you begin to reason like one.

On allegation of me supporting Atiku in some of my posts.there is no doubt Atiku as president will still be better than what we now.

I am not a fan of Atiku I only showed you the political permutations that will play out i n 2017 if things remain the same so please go and sharpen up your comprehension ability.[/s]

Haven't got time for your type, read my response to your senior yewt and scram.

5 Likes

Re: Never Again Will I Vote A Fulani As President by forgiveness: 9:19am On Jan 20, 2017
QuotaSystem:

Since you are aware that cultures are continuously evolving then why indict your own intelligence by stating that the Fulani are custodians of a retrogressive culture? I highlighted one of your sickest and subhuman practices to rubbish that claim and make you realize the idiocy of that statement. The fact is that the Osu practice, along with other crimes that are fast becoming an integral part of the Ibo culture like stuffing your anuses with hard drugs and commercial production of babies for profit and ritual sacrifices, are actually spreading and not being dumped as you fraudulently claimed. Just ask the NL front page.

I can assure you that people steeped in the most satanic and backward cultural practices; custodians of the Okija Shrine, are the ones that have absolutely nothing to contribute to the modernization of this continent, except if modernization is defined by crime, fraud and 18th century ritual practices. Ironically it is a Fulani man that it's currently building the largest ultra modern refinery and petro chemical plant on earth in Lagos (land of our 'owanbeic cousins'), with the capacity to satisfy the energy needs of the West African sub region and pull Nigeria out of the economic quagmire it was drawn into by the last corrupt administration. If Dangote investing and building the most massive and modern industrial facilities to satisfy Africa's energy needs, including building massive cement factories across Africa for the continent's development is not a perfect example of the Fulani man's capacity to lead Africa to modernity then you must think it's your crime infested osu culture that is the symbol of modernity. Are you aware that the globally celebrated electric car "Chevy volt" was designed by a Fulani man Jelani Aliyu? Ignorance is clearly an integral part of your misconceptions. For your information that Fulani industrialist's project in the SW as well as the various strategic alliances between we and our 'owanbeic' cousins (such as the LaKe rice venture) are shining examples of the progressive ideology that you and your clannish and politically undeveloped kin lack, which you enviously sought to undermine in futility.

I'm am sure you're also totally oblivious to the fact that from airlines such as Albarka Air, Chanchangi, Hold trade, Kabo Air, Azman Air, Max Air etc to aviation training institutes located in the North, the Hausa Fulani man has contributed most to the development of the Nigerian aviation industry than any other Nigerian. This is a stubborn fact and another example of the Fulani man's capacity to lead into modern development. For the record, Nigeria has been under southern leadership from 1999 to 2015 and the fact that Nigeria is still grappling with several shameful inadequacies despite 16 years of non Fulani southern leadership says a lot about your capacity to govern. What's ironic is that your politically handicapped kinsmen are actually the least capable of leadership or governance as you historically have the most undeveloped cultural system of governance in Nigeria, unlike the Hausas and Yorubas who already had developed excellent systems of governance through Emirs and Obas which the colonialists met and adopted to fit their own system.

This is not just intended to make you feel or look bad, but a simple statement of verifiable facts to rubbish your misinformed claim.

Update of Nigeria’s Presidents From 1999 to 2015

Obasanjo - Igbo sorry Yoruba 1999 - 2007

Yar' Adua = Full breed Fula 2007 - 2010 grin

Jonathan = Ijaw 2010 - 2015

Buhari = Totally Fula 2015 - till date shocked grin

No longer will politicians deceive me. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Again Will I Vote A Fulani As President by owodokiri: 9:34am On Jan 20, 2017
QuotaSystem:

Since you are aware that cultures are continuously evolving then why indict your own intelligence by stating that the Fulani are custodians of a retrogressive culture? I highlighted one of your sickest and subhuman practices to rubbish that claim and make you realize the idiocy of that statement. The fact is that the Osu practice, along with other crimes that are fast becoming an integral part of the Ibo culture like stuffing of anal canals for drug trafficking and commercial production of babies for profit and ritual sacrifices, are actually spreading and not being dumped as you fraudulently claimed. Just ask the NL front page.

You have to mention all those overdressed brats you bow to as emirs all day as examples of your cultural sophistication? Excellent systems of governance through moribund monarchies? By the sword of an inebriated dan fodio? We are worse a culture because we refused to worship fellow men? Just as some of you accuse igbo youths of being disrespectful to elders simply because we don't roll in the mud just to say "good morning" to our fathers. I mean "rankadede" is now more fashionable compared to a community oriented democratic system that still endures in all parts of the east?

You rocket a fellow man to the position of a tin god, deify him as you assault him with all sorts of fetish divine and humanly powers then get upset because more liberal societies elsewhere refused to do so? You don't see how we wantonly bastardize your much revered monarchies with series of obnoxious "eze-igbo" all over the place while the "town union" system delivers community projects even more than Local governments in the east? In my humble opinion, The british simply walked into a slave camp in the north and were happy to buy off the slave owners and by so doing, kept you in bondage for years. I expect you to be ashamed of that historical reality, but then you are whom you are; a product of a squalid culture that is all comfortable in its moribund existence..

The Japanese and the Chinese are the biggest ethnic groups in Asia. And those two are responsible for the amazing growths we have seen in Asia today. Their developmental strides and their forward looking cultural traits are the reasons why almost every Asian nation is progressing today, basically following their footsteps. Here in west AFRICA, the fulani/Hausa are the most populous ethnic group controlling almost 70% of the state houses in the different countries here. You have the resources, you have the relative skills needed to start that process of social change/re-engineering, the goodwill is there , yet all we hear is "greater hajj", "lower hajj" , "fulani herdsman", "fulani doesnt fogive", "power comes from god".., bla bla bla bla.., all kinds of mundane rubbish in a generation where other peoples are aiming for mars. You desperately angle for power, yet when you get it, you look like a deer in a searchlight with it.

And i still maintain that it is the culture, stupid! A man cant give out what he lacks. A man that reduces the womenfolk to onlookers in a world that demands the best from all brains is unfit to lead. A culture that recoils from formal education shouldn't be anywhere near leadership. A culture that is highly clannish and all out to scramble for every position in a multi ethnic society is only pushing the state to conflict. Permit me to be brutal here; your culture is a burden to you and you guys are the burden to this country. I expect the learned ones among you to take up the challenge and try to skew your cultural evolution in a way that can help you stop irritating all your neighbors but no, all your educated ones do is to introduce sophistication into this stupidity by defending it fiercely. Dangote Dangote everytime, as if that guy would have been successful even as a cow herder if not for excessive government help. Take away Abuja feeding bottle and he will be a fish out of water..

Boko haran, fulani herdsmen, Shia/sunni are all conflicts arising as a result of the entrenchment of illitracy by fulani oligarchs all over the north. Serious time bombs all over and you still cant smell the coffee? Nnaa, Some of us are just tired of your clumsy ways, this space must develope with or without you..period.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Again Will I Vote A Fulani As President by Omudia11: 9:54am On Jan 20, 2017
My mentions are sanctified, don't bring filth here. I'm not Igbo. And the truth is you never make sensible comments. Its a pity you brought tribalism and bigotry with you to a new year.
QuotaSystem:

Haven't got time for your type, read my response to your senior yewt and scram.

1 Like

Re: Never Again Will I Vote A Fulani As President by QuotaSystem: 10:54am On Jan 20, 2017
Omudia11:
My mentions are sanctified, don't bring filth here. I'm not Igbo. And the truth is you never make sensible comments. Its a pity you brought tribalism and bigotry with you to a new year.

If you're unable to make sense of my comments then that's your cross to bear. What you've failed to observe in your seething hypocrisy is that I only respond to unwarranted provocation, which is why you have failed to reprimand the ignorant ibo rats that ceaselessly attack and bash the North and specifically Fulanis without provocation.

Until you do that, your opinion of me is only more irrelevant than you are so flee with your stinking, self-righteous, bigotry-soaked hypocrisy.
Re: Never Again Will I Vote A Fulani As President by Omudia11: 10:57am On Jan 20, 2017
I didn't read your thrash and won't read your further replies. I only converse with healthy minds. Exit my mentions. [s]
QuotaSystem:

If you're unable to make sense of my comments then that's your cross to bear. What you've failed to observe in your seething hypocrisy is that I only respond to unwarranted provocation, which is why you have failed to reprimand the ignorant ibo rats that ceaselessly attack and bash the North and specifically Fulanis without provocation.

Until you do that, your opinion of me is only more irrelevant than you are so flee with your stinking self righteous bigotry soaked hypocrisy.
[/s]
Re: Never Again Will I Vote A Fulani As President by QuotaSystem: 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
owodokiri:

[s]You have to mention all those overdressed brats you bow to as emirs all day as examples of your cultural sophistication? Excellent systems of governance through moribund monarchies? By the sword of an inebriated dan fodio? We are worse a culture because we refused to worship fellow men? Just as some of you accuse igbo youths of being disrespectful to elders simply because we don't roll in the mud just to say "good morning" to our fathers. I mean "rankadede" is now more fashionable compared to a community oriented democratic system that still endures in all parts of the east?

You rocket a fellow man to the position of a tin god, deify him as you assault him with all sorts of fetish divine and humanly powers then get upset because more liberal societies elsewhere refused to do so? You don't see how we wantonly bastardize your much revered monarchies with series of obnoxious "eze-igbo" all over the place while the "town union" system delivers community projects even more than Local governments in the east? In my humble opinion, The british simply walked into a slave camp in the north and were happy to buy off the slave owners and by so doing, kept you in bondage for years. I expect you to be ashamed of that historical reality, but then you are whom you are; a product of a squalid culture that is all comfortable in its moribund existence..

The Japanese and the Chinese are the biggest ethnic groups in Asia. And those two are responsible for the amazing growths we have seen in Asia today. Their developmental strides and their forward looking cultural traits are the reasons why almost every Asian nation is progressing today, basically following their footsteps. Here in west AFRICA, the fulani/Hausa are the most populous ethnic group controlling almost 70% of the state houses in the different countries here. You have the resources, you have the relative skills needed to start that process of social change/re-engineering, the goodwill is there , yet all we hear is "greater hajj", "lower hajj" , "fulani herdsman", "fulani doesnt fogive", "power comes from god".., bla bla bla bla.., all kinds of mundane rubbish in a generation where other peoples are aiming for mars. You desperately angle for power, yet when you get it, you look like a deer in a searchlight with it.

And i still maintain that it is the culture, stupid! A man cant give out what he lacks. A man that reduces the womenfolk to onlookers in a world that demands the best from all brains is unfit to lead. A culture that recoils from formal education shouldn't be anywhere near leadership. A culture that is highly clannish and all out to scramble for every position in a multi ethnic society is only pushing the state to conflict. Permit me to be brutal here; your culture is a burden to you and you guys are the burden to this country. I expect the learned ones among you to take up the challenge and try to skew your cultural evolution in a way that can help you stop irritating all your neighbors but no, all your educated ones do is to introduce sophistication into this stupidity by defending it fiercely. Dangote Dangote everytime, as if that guy would have been successful even as a cow herder if not for excessive government help. Take away Abuja feeding bottle and he will be a fish out of water..

Boko haran, fulani herdsmen, Shia/sunni are all conflicts arising as a result of the entrenchment of illitracy by fulani oligarchs all over the north. Serious time bombs all over and you still cant smell the coffee? Nnaa, Some of us are just tired of your clumsy ways, this space must develope with or without you..period.
[/s]

The emptiness of your retort underlines and confirms the veracity of my assertions.

1 Like

Re: Never Again Will I Vote A Fulani As President by orisa37: 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
And "The Foot Journey On" people and their Herds must be driven back to Futa Jalon wherever that is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onitsha Niger Bridge closed down by Delta State / IGP Says Anti-grazing Law Should Be Suspended / Breaking: Presidential Debate, Very Unnecessary ~ Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.