Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Want To Be A Billionaire? Let's Solve One Of These Problems. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Be A Billionaire? Let's Solve One Of These Problems. (8009 Views)

Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman / "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) / Femi Otedola No Longer A Billionaire As Forte Oil Shares Fizzle - Forbes.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want To Be A Billionaire? Let's Solve One Of These Problems. by adiyemama(m): 11:20am On Jan 20, 2017
[b]Get the best price for ur Polyethylene flexible packaging product such as bread & shrink wrapper, Pure water nylon, shopping bags branded nylon etc with a free rubber stereo. contact 08079876039, 07069586800
Re: Want To Be A Billionaire? Let's Solve One Of These Problems. by whitecloth: 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
Explorers:
Food Production.

food production.

We may have it good here in America, but there are still millions upon millions of starving and hungry people in the world.

And as the climate changes, and resources become even further strained, growing crops and raising animals for food will become even more difficult if not impossible.

yes, you're right explorer, growing food in the future will surely become impossible as civilization and industrialization will have taken over every nook and cranny of this world.
Which leads us to food development/culture: ability to grow food inside petri dish or bottle with all the necessary nutrient inside it, that is what scientist eat in space and when you watch sci-fi movies you'll notice it.
I've watched a documentary on CNN about meat culture: it taste and supply the same nutrient as meat but takes 3-5 days to grow. isn't that amazing.

1 Like

Re: Want To Be A Billionaire? Let's Solve One Of These Problems. by whitecloth: 12:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
Explorers:
A Pill That Actually Makes One Lose Weight.

Obesity is a medical condition in which excess body fat has accumulated to the extent that it may have a negative effect on health.

No effective drug for now.
there will never be anything like that, there are so many things attached to it that you don't know, the medical &pharmaceutical world will never let it see the light of the day, e.g Cancer, HIV, even Ebola there are simple solutions to this thing but so many things are at stake so they'll surely kill the idea, instead they'll push/produce a drug that'll manage it.
There is no drug in this world that can cure any diseases, not even paracetamol, you might find it hard to believe but its the truth, those drugs only manage the situation

1 Like

Re: Want To Be A Billionaire? Let's Solve One Of These Problems. by whitecloth: 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
Explorers:
A Technology That Can Look Into Or Predict The Future.

Having a technology that can see the future, wars, attacks, accidents, terrorism, deaths, natural disaster can be predicted.

If they can't be prevented, we get prepared and brace for them.

Imaging having this computer in your house.

What are you even thinking sef, let's even imagine a machine can predict all this thing you ask for, then its logical, there will be no word like `future' anymore, because the future has lost its place & definition.
do you get it now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Want To Be A Billionaire? Let's Solve One Of These Problems. by whitecloth: 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
ogbiwa:

3. Water scarcity: I see this as the least problem on this list. The earth is 79% water. There are technologies already in use that filters sea/polluted water to potable water in seconds. The next phase should be how to make this technology affordable and available to even the most remote corners
it cost a fortune to desalinate ocean water sir then imagine someone did that and sell it to every household in Lagos alone, in one month the person will beat dangote as the richest man in Africa, whoever controls food and water controls every aspect of life & human being.
Go and watch Mad Max: Fury road & Rango that should give you a clue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Want To Be A Billionaire? Let's Solve One Of These Problems. by whitecloth: 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
Explorers:
Unhackable Passwords.

Wired has said 2012 was the year passwords broke.

Hackers have through brute force so far been able to break through practically every firewall ever invented.

There must be a better way. And engineers are working on them.
there can never be an end to this, a Yoruba proverb says : where your being a genius stopped is where another person start. even if they create a so called unhackable password, someone will still come and find a way through it(its only a matter of time), that's how the world revolve sir.
Re: Want To Be A Billionaire? Let's Solve One Of These Problems. by ogbiwa: 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
whitecloth:

it cost a fortune to desalinate ocean water sir then imagine someone did that and sell it to every household in Lagos alone, in one month the person will beat dangote as the richest man in Africa, whoever controls food and water controls every aspect of life & human being.
Go and watch Mad Max: Fury road & Rango that should give you a clue.

Not anymore sir it doesnt. I've watched a program on Discovery where a pair of regular guys invented a product that looks like your everyday water flask and all you need is pour in the water you want to purify and press down a specially designed filter and you have drinkable water in the flask. The product was a prototype and was retailing at less than $20 per flask. Now thats the one we saw. You think hundreds of other startups are not trying their hands on their own prototypes with its own technology but same or even better results? Come on the world is changing fast man! Theres no longer monopoly of knowledge. What this means is that no matter how expensive the technology initially was, once many other competitors flood the market with same product, the price drastically becomes beatdown and the technology is available at very affordable costs! Once again, this is the least problem on that list man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Want To Be A Billionaire? Let's Solve One Of These Problems. by whitecloth: 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
ogbiwa:

Not anymore sir it doesnt. I've watched a program on Discovery where a pair of regular guys invented a product that looks like your everyday water flask and all you need is pour in the water you want to purify and press down a specially designed filter and you have drinkable water in the flask. The product was a prototype and was retailing at less than $20 per flask. Now thats the one we saw. You think hundreds of other startups are not trying their hands on their own prototypes with its own technology but same or even better results? Come on the world is changing fast man! Theres no longer monopoly of knowledge. What this means is that no matter how expensive the technology initially was, once many other competitors flood the market with same product, the price drastically becomes beatdown and the technology is available at very affordable costs! Once again, this is the least problem on that list man
You are right bro, you said there is no monopoly in biz and I just laugh, aren't you seeing the way big company are buying up smaller one's? you should take a cue from there Microsoft and Facebook should give you an idea.
besides you are right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Want To Be A Billionaire? Let's Solve One Of These Problems. by ThundrCork(m): 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
I want a potato peeler that would also cut the potatoes ready for chips autimatically. It should not be bigger than the regular home blender. Anyone who can make such a machine should come and take my money
Re: Want To Be A Billionaire? Let's Solve One Of These Problems. by Ogboraph(m): 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
Explorers:
Energy Storage.

Lot of money and time is being spent as we speak to solve our energy storage issues.

Essentially, we have no real way of storing energy either created by wind or solar power generators.

It’s why we continue to rely heavily on fossil fuels when the sun goes down and the wind stops blowing,we run out of juice.

If we had the storage technology, it’s likely that wind and solar power would quickly become the dominant form of energy generation.

Tesla has made big strides in developing batteries, and other companies, like Solar City, are putting considerable resources to work as well.
. the solution to power is solve. There are ways to get constant electricity without fuel, solar or batteries which are very expensive to buy. But this solution is the cheapest of all. If you don't know pls don't call it a scam just like Dr obi Alex told me that what I am saying is a scam. Just because he wanted to steal the technology
Re: Want To Be A Billionaire? Let's Solve One Of These Problems. by hahn(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
ThundrCork:
I want a potato peeler that would also cut the potatoes ready for chips autimatically. It should not be bigger than the regular home blender. Anyone who can make such a machine should come and take my money

I have seen the finished product at shop rite
Re: Want To Be A Billionaire? Let's Solve One Of These Problems. by Electronzeez(m): 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
Explorers:
Making money can be reduced to a simple method: solve a problem.

Figuring out an easy, quick, and profitable solution to a ubiquitous issue is the basic equation that any business follows.

Either being the first to devise a solution, or coming in afterward to improve upon it this is how entrepreneurs with simple ideas turn their concepts into successful companies.

The problem is, some of these problems are so immense and complex, that even the world’s best and brightest have yet to come up with solutions for them.

That’s not to say that there aren’t thousands of people working hard to find answers just that they aren’t quite there yet.

And that’s where the opportunity lies.

On the next several posts, you’ll read about some of the world’s biggest issues.

If an idea were developed to tackle these problems head-on, it’s clear that it would probably result in a large pay day, or at least in unequivocal fame and respect.

http://www.cheatsheet.com/money-career/want-to-be-a-billionaire-solve-one-of-these-5-problems.html/?a=viewall
http://www.businessinsider.co.id/billion-dollar-problems-2014-4/

I did a distillation system when I was the project master for JET in my secondary school then. I had in mind reverse osmosis for salt water at that time, but we have little fund so I simply did a system that convert hard water to soft water . It was the biggest self start project I made.

I would re-engineer same project some day for my personal use at home .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Want To Be A Billionaire? Let's Solve One Of These Problems. by naijaguy77: 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
I have noticed so many people suffering and going through stress just to trade binary options. There is a website to trade binary options in Nigeria, especially if you are just starting out.

1. Deposit - Easy straight forward deposit using your normal naija cards - Mastercard, Verve, and Visa. No need of stressing yourself with dollars and bitcoins and losing so much money in the process of exchanging. Many people make money from you just from the conversion alone.

2. Withdrawal - Instant withdrawal, if you win your money is paid straight into your bank account within minutes. In fact, sometimes within seconds.

3. Low trades - You can trade with as low as 200 naira. So it is perfect for beginners and people trying to hone their skills. Why go and lose so much dollars in the name of learning how to trade binary options.

4. Sign up - easy sign up, just 2 steps and you are done and ready to dive in.

5. Markets - Unlimited markets from all over the world, stocks, derivatives, indices, commodities, etc

6. User Interface - The best looking user interface you will ever see. Also, no need to download cumbersome software, everything happens in your browser.

Etc Etc

In fact, anyone who is into trading binary options who is not using this website is a joneser, simple as that. They also have many other forms of high stake investments you can try if you like, so it is an all in one location.

https://www.megabet.ng

Watch the video tutorial here

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95s5ZWF7xXM&t=2s
[/img]

Thanks me later.

1 Like

Re: Want To Be A Billionaire? Let's Solve One Of These Problems. by xprimate(m): 1:04am On Jan 24, 2017
very interesting post op. for renewable energy storage: I have been tinkering on that but never knew some company was already working on the Concept. This basically involves storing solar, wind or both energies in form of compressed air. The energy generated from let say solar panels will power a compression pump that will store a compressed air at high pressure in an air tight tank. The energy can then be converted back to electricity by using it to power turbine anytime. Who ever crack that technology efficiently and cost effectively is going to watch liquid cash flow to his bank account. I really wish I had my own little lab/workshop where I could be running this test and experiments.
Op for that change(balance) issue. printing and selling bus/cab tickets that is accepted by bus/cab drivers throughout a state might work. A passenger can buy for example 500 naira worth of ticket that is segmented in 50 50 naira or 20 20 naira so that in each scenario the passenger can always tear out any amount of bus fair and pay.
The key to it success is making it counterfeit proof and also printing it cheaply. You dont want to spend 400 naira in printing 500 bus ticket grin
Anyway that my own little thought. what do you guys think?

3 Likes

Re: Want To Be A Billionaire? Let's Solve One Of These Problems. by ogbiwa: 4:27am On Jan 24, 2017
whitecloth:

You are right bro, you said there is no monopoly in biz and I just laugh, aren't you seeing the way big company are buying up smaller one's? you should take a cue from there Microsoft and Facebook should give you an idea.
besides you are right.

I said no monopoly of knowledge not biz. They're two different things
Re: Want To Be A Billionaire? Let's Solve One Of These Problems. by Gazzy88(m): 4:43am On Jan 24, 2017
@explorer, thumbs up for this thread. Becoming a billionaire should be the easiest thing to achieve once you can use your brain. Just look for a simple(to start with)problem and proffer a solution,that's all. Impossibility isn't in my dictionary. All what you stated can be achieved with only a good mindset. It may take years with seething challenges but definitely with courage and persistency,you can achieve anything. If monies used for unnecessary clubbing and partying can be channel to funding of researches,Africa would be competing with the West and China scientifically now. I've got tons of good ideas,likewise so many folks here,but 'circumstances' won't allow me. Very soon I'm coming up with a platform for ideas and executions to intertwined easily and I hope you guys will support me. "be the change you want in the world"-mahatma ghandi
#gazzyseries

1 Like

Re: Want To Be A Billionaire? Let's Solve One Of These Problems. by slimjosh43: 8:30am On Jan 24, 2017
Hello. Inbox me I av an idea that would work fine for both of us
Ariel20:
Energy on my mind.

God help me cool
Re: Want To Be A Billionaire? Let's Solve One Of These Problems. by slimjosh43: 8:48am On Jan 24, 2017
I can seem to get the app. Am interested
yellowman2225:
Our binary Options app is launching in 2-3 days time. This app gives alert with over 90% accuracy. Hurry now and take the front seat before the application goes premium.
Download the app from Google Dropbox in the link below and install on your Android or Apple iOS device. Kindly give us you feedback towards successful launch of this life changing app.

https://www.dropbox.com/pri/get/-BINARY_OPTIONS_ALERT_4302729.apk?_subject_uid=488514128&w=AAAxEZ3Nj5A-2ARbA

THE DEFINITION OF BINARY OPTIONS
The word binary stands for “having two parts”. Generally speaking, all you need to do is predict either “Call” or “Put“. BO trading has only two investment possibilities for you to predict and then choose between.
Thos is simpler, easier, less time consuming and better than Forex. All you need to do is take action when you need to on your phone or on your computer.

To use binary options
1. You sign up with a binary options broker
2. You fund the account as u like with as low as $1 ( this is ur money, nobody is taking it away from you and ure not giving any downline)
3. You start trading with it investment.
4. That's all

How will you know how to trade?
That's when the app comes in; The app gives you signal of what to do at anytime. For those familiar with Forex, EURUSD means eur vs usd. So if the app says eurusd is rising in 20 minutes, all you need do is go to ur binary options broker and place a trade that EURUSD is rising in 20 mins, once that is right, you get between 75-90% returns on your money instantly.
If u have $10 for that particular trade, it becomes between $18-$19 immediately in your account balance.
Please Google it. This is not Ponzi, is not hyip and it's been around for over 20 years.
*Why are we just knowing recently if it has been existing for so long?*
You are not familiar with the currency market. Till today, some don't know / can't explain what Forex is?
*How I'm i sure I will not lose?*
Thats where the app comes in. The app has been tested to be right over 90% of the time it gives signal
*Will I have time to trade?*
Yes, you don't need to be on your computer 24/7. The app is already there for you as lo g as your data is "ON" the app sends alert to you immediately when there's a need to trade and you act accordingly.
This explanation is so shallow but anyone with slightest idea of the financial markets will understand.
Re: Want To Be A Billionaire? Let's Solve One Of These Problems. by Explorers(m): 9:06am On Jan 24, 2017
xprimate:

Op for that change(balance) issue. printing and selling bus/cab tickets that is accepted by bus/cab drivers throughout a state might work. A passenger can buy for example 500 naira worth of ticket that is segmented in 50 50 naira or 20 20 naira so that in each scenario the passenger can always tear out any amount of bus fair and pay.
The key to it success is making it counterfeit proof and also printing it cheaply. You dont want to spend 400 naira in printing 500 bus ticket grin
Anyway that my own little thought. what do you guys think?

Nice one, but fake tickets will be in circulation. To make the tickets counterfeit proof, then the printing must be expensive.
Re: Want To Be A Billionaire? Let's Solve One Of These Problems. by Explorers(m): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2017
Gazzy88:
@explorer, thumbs up for this thread.

Becoming a billionaire should be the easiest thing to achieve once you can use your brain.

Just look for a simple(to start with)problem and proffer a solution,that's all.

Impossibility isn't in my dictionary.

I've got tons of good ideas,likewise so many folks here, but 'circumstances' won't allow me.

Very soon I'm coming up with a platform for ideas and executions to intertwined easily and I hope you guys will support me.

"be the change you want in the world"-mahatma ghandi
#gazzyseries

Nice one bro.
Re: Want To Be A Billionaire? Let's Solve One Of These Problems. by siegfried99(m): 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
Nice
Re: Want To Be A Billionaire? Let's Solve One Of These Problems. by whitecloth: 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2017
ogbiwa:

I said no monopoly of knowledge not biz. They're two different things
I thought you'll understand Sir, idea, knowledge and biz can be monopolized.

Idea & Knowledge: coca cola recipe, KFC recipe, USSR technology before WWII and many more.
Hope you understand now.
There is nothing that can't be monopolize by man.
Re: Want To Be A Billionaire? Let's Solve One Of These Problems. by corpROYAL(m): 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
This topic is very good l am highly interested.we can form something out here by contributing ideas. I have some ideas on how we can get some problem solve in our nation and the whole world at large.

I will come up with just few of some problems we can solve that can earn us good money.

1. What is the alternative to fuel, how can we replace fuel, kerosine etc or bow can we reduce their consumption in either car or any engine using them.

2. How can we solve problem of food shortage or how can we enhance food production e.g if we can get palm seed that can give fruit within a year or a year plus, the same in cocoa, cashew, rice, tomatoes etc, the hybrid seed or fertilizer tat will make them produce within short period of time compare to conventional one. Look at palm oil price in the market today you will laugh, the cause is just that we are not producing up to the expected demand just because there is ban on importation because before we are importing palm oil from Malaysia and some other countries to complement the one we have here before.

3. Wireless energy transmission, this will abolish cable or wire we have here. If we have this it will help individuals to purchase power from any other serious countries that they have power stability to do there business. If this in place you will see the cabas on power will drop drastically because only few will be patronising them. Wireless energy will just be like you subscribe Dstv which is from south Africa.

If we can solve these problem there is money for us.

Let start
Re: Want To Be A Billionaire? Let's Solve One Of These Problems. by Explorers(m): 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
corpROYAL:
This topic is very good l am highly interested.we can form something out here by contributing ideas. I have some ideas on how we can get some problem solve in our nation and the whole world at large.

I will come up with just few of some problems we can solve that can earn us good money.

1. What is the alternative to fuel, how can we replace fuel, kerosine etc or bow can we reduce their consumption in either car or any engine using them.

2. How can we solve problem of food shortage or how can we enhance food production e.g if we can get palm seed that can give fruit within a year or a year plus, the same in cocoa, cashew, rice, tomatoes etc, the hybrid seed or fertilizer tat will make them produce within short period of time compare to conventional one. Look at palm oil price in the market today you will laugh, the cause is just that we are not producing up to the expected demand just because there is ban on importation because before we are importing palm oil from Malaysia and some other countries to complement the one we have here before.

3. Wireless energy transmission, this will abolish cable or wire we have here. If we have this it will help individuals to purchase power from any other serious countries that they have power stability to do there business. If this in place you will see the cabas on power will drop drastically because only few will be patronising them. Wireless energy will just be like you subscribe Dstv which is from south Africa.

Let start

lalasticlala
Re: Want To Be A Billionaire? Let's Solve One Of These Problems. by gnykelly(m): 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
Explorers:
Cheap Ocean/Sea water Desalination.

Water shortages continue to make the list of the world’s most pressing issues.

The ocean covers about 70% of the earth's surface, there will be more than enough water for consumption if we could find a cheaper and easier way of desalination.

But desalination plants have proven way too expensive and inefficient to build.

The problem is that desalination of water requires a lot of energy.

Salt dissolves very easily in water, forming strong chemical bonds, and those bonds are difficult to break.

Energy and the technology to desalinate water are both expensive, and this means that desalinating water can be pretty costly.

I guess mass desalination. can be done through engineered vaporisation.
Re: Want To Be A Billionaire? Let's Solve One Of These Problems. by Explorers(m): 10:06am On Feb 07, 2017
gnykelly:

I guess mass desalination. can be done through engineered vaporisation.

Its expensive.
Re: Want To Be A Billionaire? Let's Solve One Of These Problems. by whitecloth: 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
corpROYAL:

Let start
No 1. Solar power and creating more IC circuit that uses few watts to generate large power,
Eg: 1.TV- Oscilloscope TV compared to plasma/LCD
2.Bulb- 100/60 watts bulb compared to LED/ Emerging saving bulb

No 2. GMO and food culture.

No 3. I don't know o, I don't think you know what you're talking about o Oga, we are talking of power & energy measured in Watts and Kilowatt not Electromagnetic signal that goes along with frequency measured in Herzt & MHtz.
you're indirectly asking for Teleportation in case you don't know where Phi = 1. in normalization
Re: Want To Be A Billionaire? Let's Solve One Of These Problems. by gnykelly(m): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
Explorers:

Its expensive.
a 20million litres per day is possible. around $800million.
Re: Want To Be A Billionaire? Let's Solve One Of These Problems. by hedonistic: 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
And in case you cannot solve any of these problems, it is also very profitable to create a new problem for others and then solve that problem. cool
Re: Want To Be A Billionaire? Let's Solve One Of These Problems. by hopeforcharles(m): 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
yellowman2225:
Our binary Options app is launching in 2-3 days time. This app gives alert with over 90% accuracy. Hurry now and take the front seat before the application goes premium.
Download the app from Google Dropbox in the link below and install on your Android or Apple iOS device. Kindly give us you feedback towards successful launch of this life changing app.

https://www.dropbox.com/pri/get/-BINARY_OPTIONS_ALERT_4302729.apk?_subject_uid=488514128&w=AAAxEZ3Nj5A-2ARbA

THE DEFINITION OF BINARY OPTIONS
The word binary stands for “having two parts”. Generally speaking, all you need to do is predict either “Call” or “Put“. BO trading has only two investment possibilities for you to predict and then choose between.
Thos is simpler, easier, less time consuming and better than Forex. All you need to do is take action when you need to on your phone or on your computer.

To use binary options
1. You sign up with a binary options broker
2. You fund the account as u like with as low as $1 ( this is ur money, nobody is taking it away from you and ure not giving any downline)
3. You start trading with it investment.
4. That's all

How will you know how to trade?
That's when the app comes in; The app gives you signal of what to do at anytime. For those familiar with Forex, EURUSD means eur vs usd. So if the app says eurusd is rising in 20 minutes, all you need do is go to ur binary options broker and place a trade that EURUSD is rising in 20 mins, once that is right, you get between 75-90% returns on your money instantly.
If u have $10 for that particular trade, it becomes between $18-$19 immediately in your account balance.
Please Google it. This is not Ponzi, is not hyip and it's been around for over 20 years.
*Why are we just knowing recently if it has been existing for so long?*
You are not familiar with the currency market. Till today, some don't know / can't explain what Forex is?
*How I'm i sure I will not lose?*
Thats where the app comes in. The app has been tested to be right over 90% of the time it gives signal
*Will I have time to trade?*
Yes, you don't need to be on your computer 24/7. The app is already there for you as lo g as your data is "ON" the app sends alert to you immediately when there's a need to trade and you act accordingly.
This explanation is so shallow but anyone with slightest idea of the financial markets will understand.
The link is not working can u send me the a working link?
Re: Want To Be A Billionaire? Let's Solve One Of These Problems. by phensbassey: 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
Explorers:
Energy Storage.

Lot of money and time is being spent as we speak to solve our energy storage issues.

Essentially, we have no real way of storing energy either created by wind or solar power generators.

It’s why we continue to rely heavily on fossil fuels when the sun goes down and the wind stops blowing,we run out of juice.

If we had the storage technology, it’s likely that wind and solar power would quickly become the dominant form of energy generation.

Tesla has made big strides in developing batteries, and other companies, like Solar City, are putting considerable resources to work as well.
I wish I had the dark hold in agents of shield... lol
Re: Want To Be A Billionaire? Let's Solve One Of These Problems. by corpROYAL(m): 11:01am On Feb 08, 2017
whitecloth:

No 1. Solar power and creating more IC circuit that uses few watts to generate large power,
Eg: 1.TV- Oscilloscope TV compared to plasma/LCD
2.Bulb- 100/60 watts bulb compared to LED/ Emerging saving bulb

No 2. GMO and food culture.

No 3. I don't know o, I don't think you know what you're talking about o Oga, we are talking of power & energy measured in Watts and Kilowatt not Electromagnetic signal that goes along with frequency measured in Herzt & MHtz.
you're indirectly asking for Teleportation in case you don't know where Phi = 1. in normalization

Lol, Oga. You suppose to even clap for me. My field of study doesn't in anyway related to science nor engineering but l am gifted in computer related but if you are talking about turning what we have invented to money, commercialize it or seeking how to get it funded then I can provide sweetable solution.

Just take a look at what we call BITCOIN it is a currency or cryptocurrency in nature and it is decentralized, it is not been censor or control like every other currency exist in the world. This currency was formulated by group of computer gurus who came together to create wealth

Lastly, my question has not finally answered what is the alternative to fuel?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Free Report On Cashew Nuts Trading..... / MTN Nigeria Recharge Card Now Has 16-digits / Dvcf Oil And Gas Share, How Reality It Is? Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.