Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix (26260 Views)

Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) / Who Is The Presidency? –Reuben Abati / Reuben Abati's Son Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull UK (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix by sugarbelly4: 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
The son of former presidential adviser to ex-president Jonathan,Reuben Abati has graduated from the University of Hull UK
James Abati, graduated with a Masters of Laws LL. M today 19th Jan. 2017. See photos, from the event below

[img]http://2.bp..com/-nk_4kbwA6_s/WIEQmEPzgnI/AAAAAAADYF4/PmpikqDCVHMe2PVCoWCfoEk0ixVq7gaQACLcB/s1600/Untitled.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-RVJ0IKfmXHo/WIESsEiCJxI/AAAAAAADYGE/y6u-K2up2iMRZnxdG3NOIr_-y0d6Q71DwCLcB/s1600/Untitled.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/reuben-abatis-son-james-graduates-with.html

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix by modelsms(m): 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
School Nigeria to grow the naira.

Its not easy shaa

4 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix by TRADELYN: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
sad
Re: Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix by information1: 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
#Congratulations....

Abati no say nigeria education system is bad, and it will affect his son's life....

I no blame em... wishing you All the best brov..

https://informationengine./2017/01/19/why-biafrans-support-donald-trump/
Re: Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix by SirHouloo(m): 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
See as Nigerians plenty for that list... Money wey dem suppose take develop our universities here always going to UK purse since 1914AD.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
congratulations to him...no hope for schools here in Nigeria
Re: Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
The world ends 2morow according to Mrpresident1.
I would really miss nairaland and lalasticlal.a .

Miss ya all

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix by BELKIS(f): 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix by George2016(m): 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
How this one take concern me
Re: Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix by 2019ATIKU(m): 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
Any Nigeria poor youth who support APC or PDP. Even any politician is a Big fool. We must start a revolution in this country before this month End. How we will vote a president and he is busy travelling around the world like nolly wood artist

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix by b3llo(m): 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
Congrats young man
Re: Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix by midolian(m): 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
Una go read article tire grin
Re: Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix by idupaul: 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
Education bought with proceeds of national corruption is like buying a coat of a plague with blood money ..It's just the truth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix by mohince(m): 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Fuckkkk
Re: Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Congrats and all the best to him.
Re: Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix by ANIEXTY(m): 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
*Looks up* I know i'll get to the top; One Day!
Re: Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
GEJ's money is still speaking

Congrats
Re: Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix by Liturgy(m): 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
Gud 4 him, I just de observe.
Re: Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix by Atiku2019: 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
Congrats to him... I'll get mine when I'm 50 at Base University, Abuja wink
Re: Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix by akandry: 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
The hypocrite that keep blasting PMB govt have his son studying abroad while some keep supporting all he says and they have been home for months due to strike one thing we should all understand politicians fight for their pockets and nothing more

Bloody mofo
I weep for this country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix by Fabulosdave01: 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
Stolen money.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix by julioralph(m): 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
LLM = lie lie man

na joke oo grin

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix by MARYchiells(f): 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
When money answers you, your dreams must come true.
Re: Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix by Ten12(m): 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
The man invest em own share of the yam well...education sure pass bullet prove cars

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
Please when is mutalab graduating from American prison

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix by Buharimustgo: 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
Reuben the only man that revealed what has kept and will still keep Nigeria down
Re: Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix by Adesiji77: 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:
The world ends 2morow according to Mrpresident1.
I would really miss nairaland and lalasticlal.a .

Miss ya all

grin

Ishilove, how is it gonna be? cheesy

By the way, it's already 20th in some parts of the globe. Have they heard the trumpet yet?

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix by Alexxgold: 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
He will still come back home to look for job

no place for GEJ's saboteurs in our present setting.. moreover he is not fulani or connected with Tinubu.
Reuben is a commoner, a mecunu like most Nairalanders cheesy
Re: Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix by Nnwannsukka(m): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
Top people will take their children to other countries to have a sound education.
And refuse to pay our teachers here.
If he no say education for here dey okay y he no leave hin children to school here

Awon omoale jati jati

4 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix by voicelez: 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
n
Re: Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix by refiner(f): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
Is our higher institution that baaad that most rich men children don't get close to it?..even poor men dream is that their children will school abroad...pheeeeew! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Katsina North Senatorial EIection: Kaita Vs Kaita (Brothers Battle For Senate) / 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC / Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.