Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC (26268 Views)

Check Out This Pro Amaechi Banner. PICTURE. / Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos / Pro-amaechi Lawmakers To Be Prosecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by Eldavido1: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
The 25 members of the Rivers State House of Assembly loyal to Governor Chibuike Amaechi Wednesday formally announced their defection to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Leader of the assembly, Chidi Lloyd, made the declaration at the sitting of the assembly at the Old Government House Executive Council Chambers where the pro-Amaechi lawmakers have been sitting for about five months. Only about 13 of them were present at Wednesday's sitting.‎

He stated that they have ceased to be members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), adding that further correspondence to them should bear the APC.

Lloyd said, "The 25 pro-Amaechi lawmakers have asked me to declare our formal defection to All Progressives Congress (APC). Henceforth, 25 of us should be referred to as All Progressives Congress.

"We are telling the world today that we are all members of All Progressives Congress. All correspondence to us should describe us as APC members".

Responding to the defection, the Speaker, Otelemaba Dan-Amachree requested his colleagues to document their decision.

Details to follow

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/25-pro-amaechi-lawmakers-defect-to-apc/183765/

14 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by atlwireles: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
Were they in the PDP all this time? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

43 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by experimentist: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cankerworms and parameceuims no go like dis news cheesygrintongue

38 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by bloodykiller: 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
atlwireles: Were they in the PDP all this time? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

yes naa they are PRO so its not a suprise

4 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by Eldavido1: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2014

I think so...He was the only one then that defected to the APC

3 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
Why the news now? some are going to die of hypertension today cheesy cheesy

Jonathan, Forget about Rivers, Edo, Osun and Kano, look for other states to destabilize!

Amaechi, Chime and Tinubu are my eternal mentors! Haterz go and die! I have never met any of them officially but can defend them with any available resources I can lay my hands onangry sad

89 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by bloodykiller: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Why the news now? some are going to die of hypertension today cheesy cheesy

Jonathan, Forget about Rivers, Edo, Osun and Kano, look for other states to destabilize!

Amaechi and Tinubu are my eternal mentors! Haterz go and die!

vulture like you

91 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by atlwireles: 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
Eldavido1:

I think so...He was the only one then that defected to the APC

I thought they all left with Ameachi. No probs, we will collect our seats in 2015.

23 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
sorry to kill ur joy, 'they were in the PDP before'

But tht being noted, I'm of the conclusion dt these people only needed money by making such yeye announcement. They knew PDP will start chasing them around with cash to come back!!!

Mess!!!!!

18 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by idumuose(m): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
How is that news supposed to bother me? They have always been pro Amaechi,so it's not a surprise if they join their master.You guys are just in search of any news that will enliven your deflated ego.

That they have formally announced their defection to APC will not stop you guys from being labelled Serial losers.

33 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by kentorito2: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
What happened during d last APC registration? Old news joor
That won't reinstate d impeached gov

4 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by atlwireles: 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
[s]
SLIDEwaxie: sorry to kill ur joy, 'they were in the PDP before'

But tht being noted, I'm of the conclusion dt these people only needed money by making such yeye announcement. They knew PDP will start chasing them around with cash to come back!!!

Mess!!!!!
[/s]

PDP does not chase with money, river state voters will do the chasing come feb 2015.

39 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by Eldavido1: 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
Amaechi played a fast one. The fear of "Nyako treatment" is the beginning of wisdom. The guy doesn't want the "fresh air" of impeachment currently blowing ram down is throat!!! Am impressed! !!

21 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by egift(m): 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
OP, why put this type of news now. Do you want to leave Men of the Coven suspended in the middle of the room. grin grin

15 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by rozayx5(m): 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
nothing new here, they have always been pro amaechi, anyways by next year they are all gone and PDP will take back rivers from the jweedians cheesy cheesy
we dont want jweeds in the south south to avoid infection

9 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by ionsman: 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
Amaechi Na stone.....

4 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by luvinhubby(m): 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
The average Nigeian politician is like a commercial sex-worker, making his/herself available to nearest highest bidder.
Watch how they will all roll to next party that will produce whoever becomes the next state governor.

9 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by stexsy(m): 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
who cares

1 Like

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by Eldavido1: 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
luvinhubby: The average Nigeian politician is like a commercial sex-worker, making his/herself available to nearest highest bidder.
Watch how they will all roll to next party that will produce whoever becomes the next state governor.

well said bro....lolzzz

2 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by lagbake3: 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Why the news now? some are going to die of hypertension today cheesy cheesy
Amaechi and Tinubu are my eternal mentors! Haterz go and die!
Howdy? Dem ban you too? Na dem go taya!

As for the impeachment bro haha, Jonathan is only further slimming his already slim chances. Northerners have always thought Jonathan to be the one destabilizing their zone, some even accused him of sponsoring BH, so with Adamawa and Nasarrawa, the people's fears would be further confirmed.

BTW, now that Jonathan is under the impression of Adamawa being under his control, he would have no choice but to call of the state-of-emergency he declared in the NE, therefore, setting Borno and Yobe, two APC states free.

Only a win in Osun would be a real win for Jonathan, and that is unfortunately impossible. Jonathan should forget about the core North. I really don't why he bothers. He should have jejely confined them to states of emergencies, but he won't. He would rather stick his fingers in fire...

18 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
rozayx5: nothing new here, they have always been pro amaechi, anyways by next year they are all gone and PDP will take back rivers from the jweedians cheesy cheesy
we dont want jweeds in the south south to avoid infection

Like, I have always said here: 2015 would be different from Ekiti election. One, elections in 36 states are going to be done one day! Every governor would be fighting and playing dirty!

2. They wont be enough soldiers to go round the 36 states to intimidate voters. Obanikoro will be in Lagos facing Tinubu's election machine, ditto for ministers!

IN FACT IT WOULD BE ALL MAN TO YOUR TENT. Think of the outcome?

10 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by experimentist: 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:

vulture like you
dis goat don wander come here again... U no go find grass go?

19 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
Amaechi is in APC.
25 lawmakers are pro-Amaechi.
The 25 defected to APC.

Yup. I think I will wait till there is actually a news.

5 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by bloodykiller: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
experimentist mugu: am a vulture as you said were can i find rotten corpses?

just visit any cemetery near you.

oya say thanks sir

2 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by sluvy4tune(m): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
Lion of the tribe of Ubima , we dey with you all the way. Amaechi till GEJ repent cheesy

14 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
lagbake3: Howdy? Dem ban you too? Na dem go taya!

As for the impeachment bro haha, Jonathan is only further slimming his already slim chances. Northerners have always thought Jonathan to be the one destabilizing their zone, some even accused him of sponsoring BH, so with Adamawa and Nasarrawa, the people's fears would be further confirmed.

BTW, now that Jonathan is under the impression of Adamawa being under his control, he would have no choice but to call of the state-of-emergency he declared in the NE, therefore, setting Borno and Yobe, two APC states free.

Only a win in Osun would be a real win for Jonathan, and that is very vague. Jonathan should forget about the core North. I really don't why he bothers. He should have jejely confined them to states of emergencies.

Thank you my sister! Some people are too naive to think by impeaching some governors or PDP wining some Nothern /Western States automatically means Jonathan wining the electorates in those states. When it comes governorship stable, the average Northerner is indifferent, cos they assume all the candidates are their brothers, so No qualms There! However when it comes to the main One which is the Presidency, they the Northerners are resolute and in agreement that it is their turn. It does not matter the party the candidate is contesting under. (PDP or APC).

The bagger don ban me since monday grin cheesy

12 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by patrickmuf(m): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
About time you guys did the needful... I'm all for a strong opposition akin to what we have in the US...Amaechi knows da game

2 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by LoveDecay(m): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Thank you my sister! Some people are too naive to think by impeaching some governors or PDP wining some Nothern /Western States automatically means Jonathan wining the electorates in those states. When it comes governorship stable, the average Northerner is indifferent, cos they assume all the candidates are their brothers, so qualms! However when it comes to the main One which is the Presidency, they the Northerners are resolute and agreement that it their turn. It does not matter the party the candidate is from. (PDP or APC).

The bagger don ban since monday grin cheesy

If ur really a girl all I can say is sexybrains

10 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
patrickmuf: About time you guys did the needful... I'm all for a strong opposition akin to what we have in the US...Amaechi knows da game

Thats why i dont pity Nyako that much! He needs to learn how to fight dirty! It will be near impossible for Jonathan to impeach Oshiomole and Amaechi now without incurring the wrath of Nigerians. That mumu nyako just rolled over for the fedora wearing thief.

8 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by lagbake3: 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Thank you my sister! Some people are too naive to think by impeaching some governors or PDP wining some Nother-n /Western States automatically means Jonathan wining the electorates in those states. When it comes governorship stable, the average Northerner is indifferent, cos they assume all the candidates are their brothers, so qualms! However when it comes to the main One which is the Presidency, they the Northerners are resolute and agreement that it their turn. It does not matter the party the candidate is from. (PDP or APC).

The bagger don ban since monday grin cheesy
Most of them don't know anything. Jonathan would have played the smart card by letting the NE be. That way, a state of emergency would have disenfranchised them. But the impeachment of Nyako would not only lead to the release of other APC NEastern states, it would also attract the sympathy of other Northerners, who would now conclude that Jonathan wants to ruin their region, and would now see Buhari as a succor.

The cankerworm-in-chief of NL hammered me and aberem too grin grin

10 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by bloodykiller: 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
lagbake3:
Most of them don't know anything. Jonathan would have played the smart card by letting the NE be. That way, a state of emergency would have disenfranchised them. But the impeachment of Nyako would not only lead to the release of other APC NEastern states, it would also attract the sympathy of other Northerners.

The cankerworm-in-chief of NL hammered me and aberem too grin grin

you are an ugly mor.ron

4 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2014

Amaechi, Chime and Tinubu are my eternal mentors! Haterz go and die!

Osun is already gone!!! It will become manifest on Aug 9

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix / Bisi Akande Embarrassed Us With His Comments On Buhari, 2019 - Southwest APC Gov / Abubakar Abdullahi: Facts About Imam Who Saved 262 Christians During Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.