Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo (34618 Views)

Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts / Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by pennywys(m): 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
No name?
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by bayocanny: 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
sylviaeo:
Jisos! So Annie Idibia has a twin sister...2baba must hear this
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by FuckTheMod: 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
ruggedised:
bleaching afonja undecided undecided
She is definitely one of this criminal Os< Al<si girls.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
One mad woman in my mum's village is said to have committed this same crime in a sabbath church those days.
I believed the story as a kid though grin
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by sylviaeo(f): 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
bayocanny:

Jisos! So Annie Idibia has a twin sister...2baba must hear this
how dat one take affect me?
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by olureignforever: 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
ruggedised:

You have problems with girls and afonja. Better starts writing ur will cos hate of this wonderful beings will send you to early grave. Reminder. Girls brain is smarter than ur moth infested brain.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by bayocanny: 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
sylviaeo:
how dat one take affect me?
Ahan! C'mon am just playing with u na...you resemble Annie Idibia
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by sylviaeo(f): 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
bayocanny:

Ahan! C'mon am just playing with u na...you resemble Annie Idibia
U no sabi lie grin grin. Hw was your day?
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by bayocanny: 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
sylviaeo:
U no sabi lie grin grin. Hw was your day?
Lol.What make u think am lying. Anyways, I don't talk my own if 2face catch u ehn...my day was great and yours?
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by sylviaeo(f): 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
bayocanny:

Lol.What make u think am lying. Anyways, I don't talk my own if 2face catch u ehn...my day was great and yours?
thank God
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by Sebastine1994(m): 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
This cannot be a closed circuit television camera. It shows only black and white. Why did the owner leave her bad unattended. That Is an invitation to be robbed.
Why do they just release scene from this camera. Is the camera registered.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by Proffdada: 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
ruggedised:

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by bayocanny: 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
sylviaeo:
thank God
Good to know, where do u reside?
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by Sebastine1994(m): 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
Naira land is not a police station. Cctv photos should only be released with police authority.
IF I Were the lady I would have done worst. I hope she stole your phone too, if not give it to her too.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by Zenlife: 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
quiverfull:
God is longsuffering... Otherwise, who would dare such in a place of worship?

In actuality, the church is primarily a place for redemption and salvavation of sinners...robbers, murderers, rapists, kidnappers, thieves, etc.

It's scritpurally what is done by the church of such perpetrators that defines the church and Christianity.

Let ye who haven't sinned cast the first stone!
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by Zenlife: 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
quiverfull:
God is longsuffering... Otherwise, who would dare such in a place of worship?

In actuality, the church is primarily a place for redemption and salvavation of sinners...robbers, murderers, rapists, kidnappers, thieves, etc.

It's scritpurally what is done by the church of such perpetrators that defines the church and Christianity.

Let ye who haven't sinned cast the first stone!
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by sylviaeo(f): 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
bayocanny:

Good to know, where do u reside?
Lagos
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by freeborn76(m): 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
ruggedised:

Grow up silly!
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by bayocanny: 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
sylviaeo:
Lagos
Cool..I stay in IB but schooling in osun state
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
i dey periodically look back at ma tinz on the seat when standing to pray in church o. trust no body
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by AreaFada2: 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
timmycris:
New world population statistics
population =7.9 billion people on planet earth
female=5.6 billionߙ0ߙ0ߙ0ߙ
male=2.7 billionߘ谟ظߘ芊
*my sister, think again b4 saying no*

Where did this come from? Your Maths no add up. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
the bag ain't even cute undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by Don27tiky(m): 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
People go to church for different reasons this days. Her own na to steal bag
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by agrovick(m): 12:13am On Jan 20, 2017
timmycris:
New world population statistics population =7.9 billion people on planet earth female=5.6 billionߙ0ߙ0ߙ0ߙ male=2.7 billionߘ谟ظߘ芊 *my sister, think again b4 saying no*
Go school, you no gree go.
Which kain maths be this?

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by ceeceeuwa: 12:29am On Jan 20, 2017
ta4ba3:
It's non of my business
Botox at work!
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by Fortissimo502: 1:33am On Jan 20, 2017
timmycris:
male=2.7 billionߘ谟ظߘ芊

Lies. Males and females are about evenly split.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by Summer7: 2:14am On Jan 20, 2017
Donald Trump and Malenia Trump e don shele o , make una see how the cap fit.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 20, 2017
timmycris:
male=2.7 billionߘ谟ظߘ芊
Please, please, wait a minute. Are you serious about this?. Males less by almost half. Lol
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by Nobody: 2:48am On Jan 20, 2017
Maybe the handbag looked like the one she lost or she went to look for the owner but fell in love with it along the line. Hahahaha
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by Nobody: 4:10am On Jan 20, 2017
safe trip to Jupiter then
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by EmekaBlue(m): 4:12am On Jan 20, 2017
is that not folake shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors / 8 Men Chase 4 Cows To Death In Osun State, Land In Court / Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.