Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo (34616 Views)

Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts / Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by DavidEsq(m): 4:28am On Jan 20, 2017
Abeg, make una hep me find dis dress. Somebori tif am, jus like dis geh

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by dreZilla(m): 6:00am On Jan 20, 2017
timmycris:
New world population statistics
population =7.9 billion people on planet earth
female=5.6 billionߙ0ߙ0ߙ0ߙ
male=2.7 billionߘ谟ظߘ芊
*my sister, think again b4 saying no*

Wrong stats man
2016 world pop. estimate 7.6 billion
Gender ratio is102 males per 100 females. In fact males are more than females by 63.5 million on earth as at 2016.

Check your facts before you confuse ignoramus like yourself.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by horllamy(m): 6:32am On Jan 20, 2017
informant001:
A lady has been accused of stealing anther's lady handbag at a chapel. According to a post trending on twitter, the lady was captured by a CCTV camera while walking away with her "newly acquired product".

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/lady-accused-of-stealing-another-womans.html

Nawa ooo, how u guys know that she stolen the bag ? Maybe she help the owner to hold it I think ....
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by Enemyofpeace: 11:28am On Jan 20, 2017
kiss
dingbang:
And she must be a nairalander
she is,I know her here
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo by alaskido(m): 11:46am On Jan 20, 2017
She did not steal the hand bag. She only did the change of ownership and transfer of asset from original owner to new owner. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death / Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors / 8 Men Chase 4 Cows To Death In Osun State, Land In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.