Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

How To Study Bible Prophecy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Study Bible Prophecy (635 Views)

Bible Prophecy Fulfilled: Where The Carcase is, There The Eagles Gathered / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / In Need Of PC Study Bible Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Study Bible Prophecy by DoctorAlien(m): 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
Almost daily I run across people who have peered into the Bible prophecies, and then after a few moments they close the book thinking that these prophecies just cannot be understood by the common man. They literally give up that easy!

Habakkuk 2:2, "And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it."

Revelation 22:10, "And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand."

Regardless of what some may think, Scripture positively confirms that prophecy can in fact be understood. All we really need to do is put into practice the Bible counsels that will eventually put us in a place that makes us to better understand His Prophecy. And in so doing, we will eventually become better effective at evangelizing others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Study Bible Prophecy by DoctorAlien(m): 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
Follow the link below to find out how to effectively study and understand Bible prophecy:

www.remnantofgod.org/2studyproph.htm

GOD bless you.
Re: How To Study Bible Prophecy by DoctorAlien(m): 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
John 16:13, "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come."

1 Corinthians 2:14, "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

Since it is the Holy Spirit that inspires Prophecy, common sense dictates that we must then be in tune with that very same Holy Spirit. Amen?
Re: How To Study Bible Prophecy by DoctorAlien(m): 10:50am On Jan 20, 2017
So.. in reality, what do we truly need to do? What did Daniel do? I like to look to him because without a doubt he is my favorite prophet of the Word. I cannot wait to meet him in New Jeruslaem. By the way, that will be AFTER I meet my Lord Jesus Christ of course. smiley

Daniel 10:12, "Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words."

So.. how did Daniel get in tune? First off, he had a desire deep within to understand. He wanted to know what the prophecies meant. In this case it was a dream he was given. Did you notice the Word said he "chastened" himself? In the Strongs Concordance, that word means "to humble thyself." (See strongs #06031) This is one very important aspect in Christianity. Without humbling oneself, we can never expect to have the meekness of Christ. And that is what every Christian must strive for!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Study Bible Prophecy by DoctorAlien(m): 1:04am On Jan 27, 2017
Daniel wanted to know and understand the prophecy. His attitude was such that his mind was wide open to all blessed revelations the Lord would give him. This I fear is also a major obstacle for most people today. They are so set in their ways that they refuse to have a “change of mind” when it comes to Biblical truth. I praise the Lord my mind was open to the truth when He revealed to me His Truth regarding the Roman Catholic church. Had I stayed in that church and decided to obey men over Scripture, as all Catholics do to this day, I shudder to think of what I would be doing at this place in time. I also shudder to think of how that prophesied house of lies would have destroyed my wife and children as well.
Re: How To Study Bible Prophecy by DoctorAlien(m): 5:42am On Feb 04, 2017
Happy Sabbath friends!
Re: How To Study Bible Prophecy by GodsMopol: 8:55am On Jul 25, 2017
DoctorStrange DoctorAlien happy birthday to you guys. Grow in Christ. see ya in heaven
Re: How To Study Bible Prophecy by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
GodsMopol:
DoctorStrange DoctorAlien happy birthday to you guys. Grow in Christ. see ya in heaven

wow. . . I'm grateful, God bless you

1 Like

Re: How To Study Bible Prophecy by DoctorAlien(m): 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
GodsMopol:

Thank you bro.

2 Likes

Re: How To Study Bible Prophecy by GodsMopol: 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
DoctorAlien:

Thank you bro.
glory be to God
Re: How To Study Bible Prophecy by GodsMopol: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
DoctorStrange:

wow. . . I'm grateful, God bless you

glory be to God

(1) (Reply)

5 Easy Ways To Incorporate Short Prayers Into Your Daily Routine / Omg!!! Pastor Caught Watching Naked Woman Twerking In The Church, See Photos / What Is Your Sermon Topic For Today Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.