Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Tension As Angry MMM Participant Goes Spiritual, Threatens To Kill Sergey Mavrod - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tension As Angry MMM Participant Goes Spiritual, Threatens To Kill Sergey Mavrod (997 Views)

Oil price rises as uncertainty over Nigeria elections, Venezuela tension mounts / Instagram beggar threatens to use juju on Hauwa Indimi / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension As Angry MMM Participant Goes Spiritual, Threatens To Kill Sergey Mavrod by Pinkieblue(f): 6:16am On Jan 20, 2017
The frustration faced by the MMM community has reached a boiling point following their inability to get their money out of the scheme after waiting for more than a month. Since the return of the scheme on January 13 after a month break, confidence in MMM has been declining with participants questioning its mode of operation and faulting explanations offered by guiders.
When MMM resumed this year, it promised to attend to all payment (Get Help) requests of low income investors, while accounts of higher investors were frozen.
The development meant that even the poor or small investors that the scheme said it would pay upon its ‘return’ on January 13, before higher investors were equally frozen out.
Angered by this development, Nzu Treasure, an investor in the scheme has written to the support arm of MMM threatening to kill the founder of the Ponzi scheme, Sergey Mavrodi, with African magic also known as juju, if his money is not paid back in two weeks.
The investor also declared his readiness to kill his MMM guider and the person who refereed the scheme to him.

https://www.naij.com/1083622-angry-mmm-participant-sergey-mavrodi-2-weeks-ultimatum-payback-money.html

Re: Tension As Angry MMM Participant Goes Spiritual, Threatens To Kill Sergey Mavrod by Silentscreamer(f): 6:22am On Jan 20, 2017
Hmm
Re: Tension As Angry MMM Participant Goes Spiritual, Threatens To Kill Sergey Mavrod by nNEOo(m): 6:33am On Jan 20, 2017
Nigi your juju can't go to Russia, they fear of puttin....

And op abeg remove that tension there it embarrassing.....pray he doesn't get a seizure.
Re: Tension As Angry MMM Participant Goes Spiritual, Threatens To Kill Sergey Mavrod by Pinkieblue(f): 6:44am On Jan 20, 2017
nNEOo:
Nigi your juju can't go to Russia, they fear of puttin....

And op abeg remove that tension there it embarrassing.....pray he doesn't get a seizure.

Don't let the guy come for u..... He is an heir to the shrine
Re: Tension As Angry MMM Participant Goes Spiritual, Threatens To Kill Sergey Mavrod by nNEOo(m): 6:46am On Jan 20, 2017
Pinkieblue:

Don't let the guy come for u..... He is an heir to the shrine

Oh my, I have been guss bombarded
Re: Tension As Angry MMM Participant Goes Spiritual, Threatens To Kill Sergey Mavrod by Kakamorufu(m): 6:48am On Jan 20, 2017
I laugh. Juju wey no fit enter russia
Re: Tension As Angry MMM Participant Goes Spiritual, Threatens To Kill Sergey Mavrod by Baroba(m): 7:10am On Jan 20, 2017
Clowns...digital native doctor..
Re: Tension As Angry MMM Participant Goes Spiritual, Threatens To Kill Sergey Mavrod by Pinkieblue(f): 7:29am On Jan 20, 2017
nNEOo:

Oh my, I have been guss bombarded

Lol
Re: Tension As Angry MMM Participant Goes Spiritual, Threatens To Kill Sergey Mavrod by Pinkieblue(f): 7:30am On Jan 20, 2017
Kakamorufu:
I laugh. Juju wey no fit enter russia

Why can't it enter?? There is remote control na
Re: Tension As Angry MMM Participant Goes Spiritual, Threatens To Kill Sergey Mavrod by Kakamorufu(m): 7:39am On Jan 20, 2017
Pinkieblue:

Why can't it enter?? There is remote control na
lmao. Na missile go bring am down. Even the gods of the land wont answer the message
Re: Tension As Angry MMM Participant Goes Spiritual, Threatens To Kill Sergey Mavrod by sweetval: 7:46am On Jan 20, 2017
The money is gone my dear.. The earlier u move on the better for you. Change the world ko, APC ni..
Re: Tension As Angry MMM Participant Goes Spiritual, Threatens To Kill Sergey Mavrod by Pinkieblue(f): 7:58am On Jan 20, 2017
Kakamorufu:
lmao. Na missile go bring am down. Even the gods of the land wont answer the message

Lol....
Re: Tension As Angry MMM Participant Goes Spiritual, Threatens To Kill Sergey Mavrod by nNEOo(m): 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
Pinkieblue:

Lol

Hbd to who? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Sell At Nigeria’s Largest Food/drinks Marketplace and smile to the bank / My 100% Positive Experience With Uber Nigeria Customer Support / M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.