Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner (46742 Views)

Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force / Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
northvietnam:
Russian as First lady....

Sorry America.

punnany eyaff finish Trump

Mrs Trump is from Slovenia. Not from Russia.
Re: Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner by IVORY2009(m): 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nice one
Godbless #America!
Re: Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner by Fearcom(m): 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
Quick question: Did you know that the man Trump nominated as secretary for defence is nicknamed,"Mad Dog"??

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner by Uncletony(m): 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
Here comes the real U.S first lady. Not some ape on the hill.
Re: Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner by Enemyofpeace: 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
sanandreas:
See height. Trump is huge
someone tolded me that he have HIV/AIDS
Re: Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner by Enemyofpeace: 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
9jakohai:

Mrs Trump is from Slovenia. Not from Russia.
its true,Slovenia is very close to ijebu ode in kwara state

3 Likes

Re: Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner by Koolking(m): 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
This life is turn by turn. There's no need to be desperate. Take one step at a time, you'll get there in no time.

Trump started out his campaign as a joke. Even his party members deserted him due to his perceived foul personality. Yet he believed in himself.

Now, the world has shifted attention to him. I wish him success.

#IStandWithTrump

4 Likes

Re: Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner by dhardline(m): 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
Wow... Now That's a lovely gown shocked
Re: Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner by Defaramade(m): 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
sanandreas:
See height. Trump is huge
You can say that again.

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner by adundayo: 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
That tells you olosho can be anything, just keep it juicy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
its true,Slovenia is very close to ijebu ode in kwara state

grin

Slovenia is a former part of what used to be Yugoslavia. It is bordered by Italy, Croatia, Austria and Hungary.

Melania Trump is from Novo Mesto, Slovenia.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner by eitch: 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
kalindaminda:
So classy

hehehe, dude, u wicked o
Re: Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner by jordinsparkles(f): 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
Michelle is still the best FLOTUS ever!

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner by fabre4: 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
kalindaminda:
So classy

still doesn't make u better than her
Re: Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner by femi4: 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
olaric:
May her past not hunt her.
Stripper 4 life
Re: Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner by Enemyofpeace: 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
9jakohai:

grin

Slovenia is a former part of what used to be Yugoslavia. It is bordered by Italy, Croatia, Austria and Hungary.

I know now,they all share the same boundary with Enugu
Re: Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner by fabre4: 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
9jakohai:

grin

you can't educate someone who is deliberately ignorant

4 Likes

Re: Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner by YesNoMaybe: 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
kalindaminda:
So classy
Oya go and remove her na.
Re: Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
I know now,they all share the same boundary with Enugu

And Vladimir Putin is your in-law.
Re: Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
Lol @ the ogle office.
Re: Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner by sunnyeinstein(m): 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
9jakohai:

grin

And yugoslavia used to be part of what? grin wink
Re: Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner by sanandreas(m): 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
someone tolded me that he have HIV/AIDS

He is in America not Nigeria.
Re: Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner by Enemyofpeace: 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
9jakohai:

And Vladimir Putin is your in-law.
how did you know that?pls tell me who tolded you my secret?
Re: Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner by Enemyofpeace: 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
sanandreas:

He is in America not Nigeria.
I know now,he goted it there,London to be précised
Re: Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

And yugoslavia used to be part of what? grin wink

Yugoslavia was an amalgamation of several provinces of what used to be the ottoman empire and the Austro-Hungarian empire, that was formed in the wake of World War. 1.

Used to be called the Kingdom of the Serbs, Croats and Slovenes. Disintegrated in war between 1991-96 into Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Macedonia, Serbia, Montenegro, and Kosovo

2 Likes

Re: Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner by mildflame: 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
olayinka807:
Donald Trump and his wife Melania Trump on Thursday night attended a black tie pre-inauguration dinner. The soon to be First Lady of the United States of America looked stunning in a glittering, gold gown that molded her banging body.

At the dinner , Trump spoke excitedly about his inauguration which will take place today. Between thank yous to his most trusted staff and some cheap shots at Hillary Clinton, he spoke ahead to Friday's swearing in ceremony, joking that if it rains as predicted, at least people will know that his hair is real.
'It may rain, it may not rain. I don't care. It doesn't matter. If it really pours that's OK because people will realize it's my real hair. It might be a mess but they're gonna see it's my real hair,' he said.

Other people at the dinner apart from his family members were Caitlyn Jenner and other republicans.

Source - http://www.gisthit.com/2017/01/melania-trumps-stunning-dress-to-trump.html

And so
Re: Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
how did you know that?pls tell me who tolded you my secret?

A little bird told me,comrade.
Re: Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner by win3k: 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
Not bad for a woman who used to work for prostitution agency, posed n.ude and comes from Yugoslavia!

The most disgraceful 1st lady ever to enter white house!
See America 1st lady yansh here: http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/donald-trump-melania-trump-knauss-first-lady-erections
Re: Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner by pafek(m): 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
so this is the lady trump is grabbing by the pussyy?
Re: Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner by pussyAvenger: 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
jordinsparkles:
Michelle is still the best FLOTUS ever!
na so
Re: Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner by Bahddo(m): 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
What's stunning about that dress? undecided
Re: Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner by vRendoh(m): 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
olaric:
May her past not hunt her.

embarassed embarassed embarassed
The weight of her past is already telling on her!
you cant push away your past just like that...If she had knew she would become the first lady of the US, she would have be more reasonable in picking profession

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden / Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles / 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.