Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Nairaland Forum Should Leave MMM Alone. Mind Your Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland Forum Should Leave MMM Alone. Mind Your Business. (1588 Views)

Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) / They Should Leave This Guy Alone Now, Haba! / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Forum Should Leave MMM Alone. Mind Your Business. by arusoncd(m): 8:51am On Jan 20, 2017
Don't do any act that will bring Nairaland forum down But use Nairaland forum to bullying other people's business like MMM.
The attack on MMM is too much, as you love your own business so as other people love theirs, Nairaland forum is inciting hate to MMM participants. It has to be moderated.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Forum Should Leave MMM Alone. Mind Your Business. by Atiku2019: 8:54am On Jan 20, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Forum Should Leave MMM Alone. Mind Your Business. by OgorCDL: 9:04am On Jan 20, 2017
And really it looks like the owner of nairaland has a personal vendetta with MMM. Abi have you lost your money to a ponzi scheme before?

Did Mavrodi steal your girlfriend or wife? Na wa o.

You no get work? Is it your money? If you scare people enough to abandon the scheme and it crashes will that be your personal satisfaction?

I know people that have abandoned the scheme because of these posts but I assure you that God is stronger than you and your medium of communication.

Imbeciles...
Re: Nairaland Forum Should Leave MMM Alone. Mind Your Business. by gbegemaster(m): 9:26am On Jan 20, 2017
OgorCDL:
And really it looks like the owner of nairaland has a personal vendetta with MMM. Abi have you lost your money to a ponzi scheme before?

You no get work? Is it your money? If you scare people enough to abandon the scheme and it crashes will that be your personal satisfaction?

I know people that have abandoned the scheme because of these posts but I assure you that God is stronger than you and your medium of communication.

Imbeciles...
Why do you call the name of God in vain? What has God got to do with your decision to participate in a lazy man's scheme? The money you used in participating did you not work hard for it?

Note that all of us fought against MMM. It was dying and we gladly assisted it to the grave. Many lost out but we also saved a lot more people.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Forum Should Leave MMM Alone. Mind Your Business. by rusher14: 11:41am On Jan 20, 2017
We don't appreciate fraud and stupidity on Nairaland.

Peace out.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Forum Should Leave MMM Alone. Mind Your Business. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
Instead the OP shud carry his fraudulent MMM and go
Re: Nairaland Forum Should Leave MMM Alone. Mind Your Business. by OgorCDL: 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
See picture attached. I got paid some of my money today.

Nobody is using God's name in vein. May those people that proffer blessings and success on his fellow man get the same and May those that wish Ill of his fellow man also get the same.

Nairaland has done so much to negate the principles of MMM and what I have noticed is that most if these stories are posted by fellow nairalanders and most times, these people are negative because they do not have money to participate so they become haters.

My advice to these people is to always wish people success since what goes around comes around (process this)

My advice to nairaland moderators is to watch out for these people and ensure they are civil in their comments. They are causing you more harm than good.

Re: Nairaland Forum Should Leave MMM Alone. Mind Your Business. by gbegemaster(m): 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
OgorCDL:

Nobody is using God's name in vein. May those people that proffer blessings and success on his fellow man get the same and May those that wish Ill of his fellow man also get the same.

Nairaland has done so much to negate the principles of MMM and what I have noticed is that most if these stories are posted by fellow nairalanders and most times, these people are negative because they do not have money to participate so they become haters.

My advice to these people is to always wish people success since what goes around comes around (process this)

My advice to nairaland moderators is to watch out for these people and ensure they are civil in their comments. They are causing you more harm than good.
People who didn't have money went to borrow to do MMM, some used their house rent, some used church money, and some used school fees. For you to say MMM is attacked by those who lacked money to pay is very unfair and incorrect.

A large percentage of people have NOT been paid! They are the one grumbling upandan in town. Even in your MMM chat group there's so much grumbling. I think you guiders are busy paying yourself and a few others to get the system rolling and the system refused to roll!

Your first mistake was to freeze the mavros in December and lost the faith of people. I call it a mistake but truthfully it was a deliberate act because GH was more than PH from October down to December. Also you knew you would freeze by December yet you increased interest to 50% to trap more participants. Is that not a fraudulent move?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Forum Should Leave MMM Alone. Mind Your Business. by arusoncd(m): 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
OgorCDL:

Imbeciles...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Forum Should Leave MMM Alone. Mind Your Business. by johnaruson(m): 2:09am On Jan 31, 2017
OgorCDL:

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Direct Investment Inflow Drops / do good / World Richest Man, Bill Gates Speaks Pidgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.