Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Riddle Me This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Riddle Me This? (527 Views)

Riddle: Starts With A Talking Snake, Ends With A Four Headed Monster. / Can You Solve This Riddle? / (riddle)what Was The Last Thing God Created In Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riddle Me This? by Iamwrath: 8:52am On Jan 20, 2017
Someone please explain this to me

I know some will come and tell me not to take the Bible literally and some would use science to explain it

Reality is science and religion are common foes , theory of evolution contradicts Bible's story of creation

grin

Re: Riddle Me This? by hopefulLandlord: 10:40am On Jan 20, 2017
lol, its an "Allegory"
Re: Riddle Me This? by oteneaaron(m): 11:02am On Jan 20, 2017
hahaha grin grin....OP

when I was younger....till my late teens, i was a staunch believer in the Noah story......I even did a miniature ark when i was little...

BUT

I was becoming too inquisitive, i was reading any book that came my way....i couldn't get enough.....and then through my research, i found out that, Noah's ark story, was similar to stories from civilizations and writings that even preceded the Noah's ark Fable...and i became dumbstruck!!

The writer of Noah's story just Plagiarized some Sumerian Story............

I respect the Bible, but Noah's Story, just doesn't cut it.
Re: Riddle Me This? by Iamwrath: 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
If all said about Adam and Eve is supposedly true... then why do they have belly buttons?... oh and every country has their version of their god.. so why is our god supposedly real?.. and theirs aren't??.. what makes us so special when we live in a country of deceit, hypocrisy, lies, greed, absoluteness, and a bully government...
Basically saying... if you weren't there when the ark was "supposedly" built then how can we believe what it represents?... just cause some fictitious book told us so??....

I think the Ark was more of a ship (extraterrestrial) that carried the DNA of all the species. But that's just my theory. If you learn the story of Noah it talks about his father thinking it wasn't his child because his eyes would glow white when he was born when he opened them. I think he was and extra terrestrial being who came here to save the earth's species from destruction while his race came in to flood the earth to ride it of the nephelium or the anunaki breed....
Re: Riddle Me This? by orisa37: 4:05am On Jan 22, 2017
Pneumatology covers Arts, Science and Religion. They are all Spirits in The Hand of The Supreme Spirit.

(1) (Reply)

This Prayer Is Just Too Rhyming. It Was Written by a Nairalander. (Check It Out) / Child Dies Because Parents Prayed Instead Of Calling 911 / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Speaks On What Will Happen If Arrested (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.