Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,874 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Fasting And Prayer - Day 10 (20th January, 2017) Prayer Points - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fasting And Prayer - Day 10 (20th January, 2017) Prayer Points (601 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Releases Shiloh 2017 Prayer Guidelines / ​rccg Fasting And Prayer - Day 32 (saturday 11th February, 2017) Prayer Points / God’s Message For The New Year 2017 & Prayer Points (please Read This) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fasting And Prayer - Day 10 (20th January, 2017) Prayer Points by 4reala(m): 10:19am On Jan 20, 2017
FASTING AND PRAYER - DAY 10 (20th January, 2017) PRAYER POINTS​

1. Intense praise and worship.

2. Father give us the grace to please You in all that we do in this year 2017.

3. Father give us the grace to wake up and win souls, attend House Fellowships, Digging deep, Sunday Services and other church programs regularly in this year 2017.

4. Father, help us to be faithful in honouring You with our first fruit, giving our tithes and offering regularly throughout this New Year 2017.

5. Father arise, and show Yourself mighty on our behalf and on the behalf of our parishes and family members.

6. Father arise and help me to stir up the giant in me.

7. Father help me to recover all the lost grounds in this New Year 2017.

8. Father help me to forever be relevant and never become a man of yesterday. 1Sam 16:1.

9. Father have mercy on me and reverse every irreversible in my life this year. Ezek. 37:1-12.

10. Father, You are the help of the helpless, help us to be united and help RCCG to forever be relevant.

11. O Lord, wake up those who are at ease on Zion now in Jesus name and let their giant arise and shine. Amos 6:1-6.

12. Pray for a permanent stoppage to flood disaster and the destruction of properties through fire accident all over the world.

13. Pray that God in His mercy will make your country to be far from oppression. Isa.54:13.

14. Blood of Jesus flow now and render every weapon fashioned against Christians all over the world Isa. 54; 16-17.

15. Let us pray against plane crash and other natural disaster that Satan can engineer all over the world.

16. Let us pray against the death of infants, pregnant women and the youths.

17. Let us come against premature death through gun attacks anywhere in the world.

18. Let us pray against ritual killing activities in Nigeria.

19. Let us pray that ritual killing business will lose its market and patronages in Nigeria and in any part of the world where it is being practiced forever in Jesus name.

20.Let us use the blood of Jesus to frustrate any programed plane crash in Nigeria and anywhere in the world

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Make Wisdom Your Priority ( Part 1) - Joseph Prince / Life After Death / Another Woman Accuses Apostle Suleman Secret of Love Affair (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.