Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? (19004 Views)

What Helped You Get That Job. / How safe is jiji ng for jobseekers? / Simple Continuous Assessment Program Using Microsoft Excel For Jobseekers(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
Well...all I need now is how to get a trade test cert or city and guild.reside in Abuja
Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by enshi(m): 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
I have a BSc in computer engineering and Hnd distinction in computer engineering..... My conditions worse than anyone here ... But I am still patiently waiting... I have once been a bus conductor, I tried okada business .... I even worked at a fuel station.

My last close attempt was with the nigerian police which was just concluded

Am a guru with the system both in terms of opertion and repairs...

All through last year i hustled repairing, maintaining and handling computer systems for people so as to open a business only for MMM to sweep my hard earned money

I have qualitative experience in office administration having served in micheal okpara university of agriculture umudike abia state as an assistant lecturer cum lab attendant

Teaching is a Hobby and record keeping is an attitude which I think i have no equal on

Well i have experience in every walks of life cos i have always been independent i.e i can Do just anything.

Am in my mid 20s and i dont mind relocation....

Enshigabriel@ymail.com

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by Sjoy: 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by tens4real(m): 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
ayanfemi23:
Am a fresh BSc graduate awaiting service, studied English. I need a job to keep myself busy and also provide for my immediate need before service.... I will appreciate any help rendered. My no is 08137182924
tope wumi.. . Are you on LinkedIn?
Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by mayana(m): 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
It is tough when you have nothing that generates any kind of income. I have been there so I know. But never give up, keep trying. But for the wait not to be too long, get yourself busy. Improve on your service to God and be active in spiritual activities. While waiting, You can learn a skill, any skill. If you are serious and determined you may not need money to do this. If you can sell, why not try a sales job. I wish you all success.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by Dynamitechick(f): 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
I'm not a job seeker but a make up artiste I will need 10 million to expand shop rent eye lash line and products for sale. thank you for asking
Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by Chaclaitmilk(m): 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
I need a job as an optometrist in any Government or private hospital in Abuja

I have completed my service year and internship.

Send me a mail on analyticallogic@yahoo.com
Or call 0708 153 5897
If you can help.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by djmask(m): 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
The pain of a job seeker, living with an uncle who's wife chip in a crazy remark one a while. First born and an aging mom. Advanced in age 29 and yet no viable employment. Smart and very streetwise and professional yet nothing. Have an agreement business idea with land to start but no finance. So

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by Fairgodwin(m): 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
beautycrush24:

You never can tell, the government might be listening.

I quit agree with you. Thanks.
Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by Sarahbukky16(f): 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
I am aliu sarah bukky born 16 june 1993, a graduate of Geography and planning kogi state university anyigba,served in govertment technical college tombia Rivers state batch 14C 2014, worked with a private school for awhile after service,i also worked with quarry in lokoja,voluntered at an N.G.O,worked as an enumerator,worked with others team to organised a spelling bee program in my state capital but currently jobless..i am young in willing to learn and improve on service to humanity when giving an opportunity plus i am tired of staying at home oh...if you can help me please help me reach me on 09092599866 and saraholuwabukola@gmail.com
Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by PeridotBelle(f): 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
My pain is that there are no good jobs around and even if you see an opening about one, you never get to be employed mostly because you know no one or people in high places that would push buttons for you.

It's more like the advertised job openings are just for show.

I really need a job urgently, a good paying job, that's how I can be helped!

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by brokenplate: 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hi I still believe we have got people out there thya can make some positive impact on our employment status.

I am an Electrical Electronic Engineer with 2+ years experience ( Very proficient in IT, Business Development and Human Resource Management)

I have been out of job for 2months and am in dire need of an opportunity soonest.

Please reach me on
Platebroken@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by iretemide(f): 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
I have attended several interviews without success, I had B.Sc in Botany, complete NYSC in the year 2013 , don't mind working for an NGOS.
This is my gmail sunmolare@gmail.com
Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by wwhale(m): 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
pls help your self with this agricultural product.send me an email :seunkeyboard@gmail.com.All d best
Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by ephi123(f): 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
samuel3818:
Exactly what I needed. ..I just might find help here. I studied Civil Engineering and graduated at 20 (m not 23 yet)in 2014 with a 2:1 in Civil Engineering (that type they call 'strong 2-1). I went for service in 2015 and completed my NYSC April 2016. I went jobhunting even before completing my service and was at the biggest construction firms in Abuja. I haven't heard back till now. Now this describes my job hunting process so far:
Now let me tell you some things.....

1. KPMG (Final interview....dropped after five previous stages)
2. Access Bank (final interview at head office with head of HR....dropped again, after series of tests and interviews)
3. Concept Group ( dropped again after final interview with CEO....after three previous interviews and numerous tests)
4. Williams Akintola Deloitte(wrote test, got a success mail but I haven't heard back since October)
Standard Chartered (dropped after fourth stage
Union Bank ( didn't even invite me cos apparently they didn't get my application)
FirstBank (wrote test in December but we've not heard anything). All these plus several visits to construction sites and being met with "we're sorry".
The last yes I wrote at an investment banking firm was on Saturday 14th January, and although the result isn't out yet, I am so so optimistic cos God proved Himself as usual.
At the moment, there is nothing save for the npower thing.
I would appreciate if anyone would just help link me up. I am open to any form of written assessment or whatever might be required. Engineering or any other form of industry (as long as it is a Graduate trainee role ) would be highly appreciated.
sampopoolacareer@gmail.com is my email address, should you want to contact me

You need to do a self-assessment and check where you are getting it wrong at your final interview stages. You are scaling through the initial written stages, so this may have to do with your approach / presentation / communication skills at those final stages.

And most importantly, there is a place for prayer and fasting, if you are doing all that should be done but still having doors shut.

Wish you the very best.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by WenysAD(f): 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
I graduated from FUTO in the year 2011 with B.Tech in Environmental Technology.
Went to serve in 2012 at Ado LGA Benue state.
It has not been easy getting a good job though I have worked as a sales person in a supermarket,
Even worked as a waitress in a hotel just because I didn't want to stay at home where i grew to be a supervisor in less than 3months. I am very good in preparing stock and accounts record with Excel in any firm or establishment
Did a volunteer job without pay in an LCDA around my area.
I'm open to any job that will require using my calculative abilities because that is what I am passionate about
I possess good communication skill and loves relating and helping people.
I can be reached on this mail address- wenysworld@gmail.com
Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by ajaolu(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
I am a Consultant I can work long term or short term. I am a Computer Engineer as well in Nigeria i want to work freelance and have the freedom to choose where I want to give my best

The way it's looking I might just register a business name and open shop
Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
Graduated last year and yet to go for service talkless of searching for job but reading so many comments on here..and i have decided that i will never seek for any job..infact i will make not less than a million before answering the worthless clarion call...rubbish country see educated young minds searching for job and going through so many challenges to be employed yet no job..while one illiterate bastard go b ghost worker dey chop money while im siddon for house..chai shame on our youths una no fit stand stage serious protest..since i was born uptill today i don dey hear say e go beta...mtchew

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by nmreports: 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
VERY VERY USEFUL THREAD.
I just had a couple of interviews today and it was not really really great.

I am not very awesome myself and I need help a lot too but a lot of people need very big help.

Please please please. Make www.HRtechnique.com your friend. Please you can learn a lot there. Take your time to read and digest what is written there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by Esychem(f): 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
mine is several test, interview but no call at all, I do study GMAT and equip myself. I apply, called for test, then interview but after d last stage. We dnt hear from them again. please I have great skills that can help in the building of a great firm. here is my cell phone number and email address
Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by Lanre90(m): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
Fairgodwin:
Who's asking this question, the government?
Well, my own problem is, though I now fully live alone and fend for myself, but most people in my area look down on me like a very 'useless' and irresponsible guy simply because I'm jobless.
Not that I'm even relaxed about it though, I'm trying.
All the bills are weighing me down and the little savings I have is used up while my little hustling has not been yielding much lately.

Please anything you guys can do for us would be greatly appreciated.

I'm very good at writing and by the grace of God I've won a few essay competitions here and there and a few prizes along the line too; I have flair for reading too. I am good at speech writing, book review and editing, and apart from all that, I can do PA work quite well, and I have lots of working experience spanning many years [from my early exposure to working right from my time as a fresh school leaver]. I graduated sometime last year but I've been working even right from school, hence my working experiences.
Please I'm not selective and I will take up any job (even if the pay is not much).

Please, my hobbies are, COOKING, READING, WRITING and of course, TRAVELING.
I am willing to take up anything.
Please my email address: godwinotis@gmail.com.
Thank you all.

You should put your skills to good use by trading it on Fiverr.com
Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by erico2k2(m): 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
I have interviewed people both in Nigeria and abroad for JOBS . I have not read all of your post but from the first 5 . I got a good reason not to take you serious . First thing I noticed is that you all have same kind of Emails social media Email ypu guys should change it.you should have an official email your first name.last name @waterer. Com
Ie Okotieakpos@yahoo.com I will take that person serious than JuzzyJay@yahoo.com.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by sod09(m): 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
Now im scared...
Oh God embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by WenysAD(f): 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
To further help and improve myself I went to be trained in FIIRO so I can be able to implement my course to be self employed when I have the resources and partnership(funds)
I've got business ideas too that I am working towards to succeed in and getting a job with a good income can help to actualize this dream
Also I need connections with clients who will need my services in cleaning services and event management as I do facility management
Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by Lanre90(m): 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
emmyspark007:
Graduated last year and yet to go for service talkless of searching for job but reading so many comments on here..and i have decided that i will never seek for any job..infact i will make not less than a million before answering the worthless clarion call...rubbish country see educated young minds searching for job and going through so many challenges to be employed yet no job..while one illiterate bastard go b ghost worker dey chop money while im siddon for house..chai shame on our youths una no fit stand stage serious protest..since i was born uptill today i don dey hear say e go beta...mtchew

Everything is not about protests, instead of gathering youths like yourself why don't you gather and form your own political party and take back the country one local government at a time

1 Like

Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by blessedbyGod(f): 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
Its really frustrating,looking for money to start up a business.Graduated since 2014,taught in a school were I was paid #18000.Had to resign because the money was too poor and I spend #100 everyday on transportation.
Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by TeeFriz: 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
Thanks for creating this platform. A problem shared they say is half solved...more like a partly lifted burden to me.

A graduate of Politcal science; university of ibadan, although works as a DSA but very unhappy. The workload and appreciation/incentives that comes with the job is overwhelming.

The targets alone are frightening and the most discouraging part is that the same set of people who perhaps possess a lower qualification or the same qualification under the same age bracket who are professional staff looks and talks to you like you weren't created in God's image.

All is just to survive i guess...

But for how long? sad angry
Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
My name is Abdullahi Suleiman Saidu from Kano State hold a BSc Economics Second Class Honours from Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto currently awaiting NYSC. In various capacities, I have acquired skills in different phases such as time management, winning people to your way of thinking, proficient in Microsoft Package, Information Communication Technology (ICT) coupled with foreign exchange trading, statistical and econometric data analysis as well as United Nations Research Document as well as writing a Feasibility Report training at Development Nexus Nigeria Limited. I'm Currently residing in Abuja with my uncle. Honestly it not being easy being unemployed. Although "Perseverance overcomes every difficulties" You could reach me on 08033213577 for any legal opportunities to earn money. God bless Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by sylviaeo(f): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
Please am a microbiologist who graduated since 2014 n still looking for job. It painful to look around u n c ya parents who r suppose to start enjoying d fruit of their labour still struggling to feed u. Its painful I can't assist my junior ones n I can't alleviate d pains of my parents. Please if u can help me with a job related to microbiology, I will really appreciate it. 08128729822

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? by Johnsown1(m): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
sod09:
Now im scared...
Oh God embarassed embarassed
Y u scared

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job / N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre / Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.