Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) (77876 Views)

IGP Ibrahim Idris: Anambra Passes Vote Of Confidence, Stages Solidarity Rally / Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally / Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
Lajet:

Shut up

Omo no be small shut up... Some people no get sense gan... If dey gave them the biafra a long time ago will they even talk...
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by cckris: 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
Please kindly give the link of the local newspaper that published Buhari's statement to implement Sharia all over Nigeria. Thanks.
tobida:
Buhari missed the opportunity

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by tobida: 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
Buhari missed the opportunity to negotiate.

Buhari will beg for negotiation and get none becos his actions have sealed the deal.

Buhari is a terrorist that want an islamic state and is doing everything in his power to attain an islamic state.

murdering Christians in Kaduna and unarmed Biafra protesters amongst the many mass murders that have featured on his watch.

Arresting Nnamdi and giving him international recognition and publicity, wen ignoring the noise maker was appropriate.

Buhari is working really hard to divide this country becos he wants an Islamic State.

Buhari actaully is the one trying to divide Nigeria by his actions.

cckris
http://www.news24.com/xArchive/Archive/Calls-for-total-Sharia-in-Nigeria-20010827

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
midol:

Don't mind that man Kanu, he was caught with one 'maryam Ibezimako' the yoruba prostitute along with 25 more yoruba prostitutes. The kuje man also had 100 kg of cocaine in his breasts pocket.

DSS would have taken pictures that day in ikeja with his 26 prostitutes but we all know that all their camera phones had low battery. grin

You have a very intelligent yoruba muslim skull like my own. Allah mbok bless our muslim skull in Jesus name. grin grin
Guy you funny die grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Abagworo(m): 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
The sad truth is that more people will die in vain for being brainwashed by radio biafra. I wish they'll be sensible enough to understand that they are being deceived by politicians who lost power in 2015.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ballmer:

Some of your Igbo are pathetic to a fault. 2million of you were killed no one as been held accountable you are here making noise that a handful of jobless ipob miscreant are being roasted, that you expect a goat to be held accountable is beyond me talk less of a police man.
Hmnnn Nigerians....
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Yujin(m): 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
Abagworo:
The sad truth is that more people will die in vain for being brainwashed by radio biafra. I wish they'll be sensible enough to understand that they are being deceived by politicians who lost power in 2015.
Abagworo, sometimes you speak like one who doesn't think things through before commenting. How can a people fighting for the future of their people equal to them being deceived? Sometimes, it's better not to comment if there's nothing reasonable to say.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by kettykings: 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
Abagworo:

The problem to me is not IPOB Idiots or Biafra , but the rag tag bunch of fools we have as soldiers , who will rather shoot at unarmed protesters than engage armed herdsmen, the same military led by a former General handed over Bakassi to a neighboring country with out a single gun shut but are now shooting at unarmed protesters

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by limeta(f): 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nigeria army is a gang of fools.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
[quote author=ALMUSTAQIM post=52969635][/quote] COW
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by bluice2(m): 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
prince9851:

Just admire the way the dude in the second pix strolls away like nothing is happening around him cheesy
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
OMG, where are we going in this country? Huhhhh? We are the boko haram of our country ourselves
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by zendy: 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
Abagworo:

But who is doing the shooting and killing? Your security forces who swore an oath to protect life and property or unarmed Biafran protesters?

Your armed forces is commiting murder right in front of you and you are calling Radio Biafra. Are the police and army paid to shoot unarmed people?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Royalfurnitures: 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
Is it now wrong for people to express themselves?

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Handsomecole(m): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
Useless people!!! So you people think #OperationCrocodileSmile is a joke. Let them kill all of you, bunch of nuisance.

How does Trump's inauguration relate to ur useless IPOB.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
The army should show those iPad ipod osu flatonjas that porthacourt is not a a backward south yeast state!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by TeamSimple(m): 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
abouzaid:
amnesty international and others are keeping an eye on them while they fall for the bait. already even their allies USA have refused selling weapons to them over their poor human rights abuses, it would only get worse with trump with his anti Muslim stand.
trump is not just anti muslim but also ant blacks.

And the last time i checked ,Biafra is a black man creation

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Saint83(m): 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
Idiot people,Trump dey Nigeria ? Make una travel go USA,kill'em all..ndiera

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by legibow: 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
forgive them for they don't know what they are doing... Who trump help for there family
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by lielbree: 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
I don't understand. Why can't they state their support rally in peace ? Dose the rally offend anyone?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ioannes:
All I see here are illiterate and jobless miscreants looking for opportunity to loot and cause mayhem.
undecidedare so biased that u can't see human rights have been disregarded

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by uwajeh(m): 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
I thought Governor Wike made it quite clear that you guys are not welcome in Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by duni04(m): 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
Knowing how you people thrive on propaganda, the Mod of this thread should have confirmed the exact casualty figures before allowing this dubious OP start it.
The Punch reported that only 1 person died when IPOD protesters refused to stop harassing people during their stupid protest for Trump.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
I hate these people with a passion!!! All they do is stir up trouble in another man's land!!! No regard or respect for the rule of law!! What does Trump have to do with their supposedly struggle for independence?? And is port Harcourt in the south east? These osu flatonjas chest beating baboons will never learn!!!!

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by jordinsparkles(f): 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
Shey una know say some Nigerians no get future, trump dey e own jeje..dey Kon dey rally for ram. abeg how trump take connect with dis people now? Because I'm not understanding.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by cohug: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
clueless government equals to clueless citizens. jobless indeed
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by jidxin(m): 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
foolish ppl....im totally against dem in dz dia show of stupidity

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by raumdeuter: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
Good job Nigerian police

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media / Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed / Gunshots As Hoodlums Loot Dogara’s House In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.