Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed (77876 Views)

ESN Is Needed/ Edo On Fire As Fulani Herdsmen Houses Destroyed In Edo (videos) / Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Komkom, Izuoma In Oyigbo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by LORDofODDS(m): 9:44am On Apr 12, 2020
THERE was pandemonium at Dumez Street, Off Benin Auchi Road, Eyean, Benin City yesterday after an early morning explosion suspected to be bomb in the area. About six houses were affected by the explosion, while its impacts were visible in about six houses in the area.

As at the time journalists visited the place, operatives of the Nigeria Police were already on ground to ascertain the cause of the explosion.

Commissioner of Police, Lawal Jimeta, who spoke to newsmen, said investigation had begun on the matter.

People in the area alleged that the explosion came from a suspected bomb producer in the area.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/explosion-rocks-benin-houses-destroyed-2/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by donvicky2007: 9:54am On Apr 12, 2020
Picture or?

But why this bomb blast around residential areas, something is very fishy and our government isn't telling us the truth, only if we have a government.

176 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 12, 2020
They are now in Benin...

117 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by OlujobaSamuel: 10:09am On Apr 12, 2020
What's with all this explosion sef

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
Hausa, fulani and those igbos needs to leave Benin.

Very useless people that bring nothing but pain to the place they are.

And you still hate THEY ARE ASKING FOR SECESSION

271 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
Hausa, fulani and those igbos needs to leave Benin.

Very useless people that bring nothing but pain to the place they are.

Are you the moderator of Benin kingdom page?

194 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Salvador1: 10:13am On Apr 12, 2020
From Lagos to ondo Now it's Benin
Next May be delta and Anambra

The lifeless one and his foot soldiers using opportunity of this lock down to perpetuate that terrorist attacks.

They will soon meet their dooms day.

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Astark: 10:14am On Apr 12, 2020
ezenwajosh:

you think benins gives a Bleep about igbos and their Biafra?

When igbos wanted to leave nigeria the first time what did the benins say? We said don't add us to your plan and leave our region alone but instead you attack us.

Nothing concern us concern Biafra, it's the fulani you should be fighting

184 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Astark: 10:15am On Apr 12, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Are you the moderator of Benin kingdom page?

no but which one are you talking about?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:

When igbos wanted to leave nigeria the first time what did the benins say? We said don't add us to your plan and leave our region alone but instead you attack us.

Lol..

Oya go and sleep now.

180 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Ilola(f): 10:16am On Apr 12, 2020
Pls let us remain in our homes in peace, we don't need explosions cause we can't run outside

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
no but which one are you talking about?

Naso una dey rant for the page up and down..

How many local govt is benin?

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:

OK then I don't remember Igbo's throwing any bomb since 1967

180 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Racoon(m): 10:24am On Apr 12, 2020
shocked Lagos, Akure and now Benin.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
bro no one cares your entire region isn't even bigger than Oyo state.

USA is made up of over 50 states and most are larger than Nigeria.

Your people keep constituting nuisance round the world from South Africa to China spoiling our names.

Don't hold your leaders by the balls and tell them to move your criminal people from our region and those other countries

Maybe from Italian covid or Libya covid-19?

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
if you live in Edo state you'll know they were the king's of kidnappings take "Evans" as an example.

Don't let me mention those fake products mostly drugs the keep selling

Shut up, let people discuss serious issues and not one miniscule village.

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by realstars: 10:27am On Apr 12, 2020
They Are Comming More Closser Than Before Yet We Are Not Ready At All,
When Will My People Woke Up From Slumber?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by SouthNigerian: 10:28am On Apr 12, 2020
Not suprised tho!

Some months ago, I warned about the Fulani machenaries presence in the South while they are waiting for orders from above to reck havoc on unsuspected Southerners.

For your information, they haven't started yet, they're only experimenting on their strategies.

If Southern political leaders or their accomplices can read my comment, It is time for you leaders to strengthen the unity of the South.

I know its not easy because already existing are many jihady sympathizing e-warriors who have succesfully fractionized the ignorant Southern people as their followers.

My Yoruba brothers are ready to stone me to death if I dare call their attention into Southern Unity, same thing with my Igbo brothers, they'll spat on me hearing the call for Southern Unity.

But the Yorubas & Igbos will follow the lead of their respective leaders, provided they unite.

THE SOUTH SHALL LOSE HER IDENTITY IF SHE FAILS TO UNITE

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
grin calling a state a village when your entire Biafra region isn't even bigger than Oyo state is very funny and ironic.

You people should be the last talking about size

I don't have time for attention seeking village. Go and win the argument here before looking for superior one

I don't have time for 18 year old rants..

Go and see where you are been schooled.

https://www.nairaland.com/5761595/benin-kingdom-edo-state-remained

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:34am On Apr 12, 2020
They ordered us to sit at home against our wish and we obeyed, now they're threatening our lives with bomb .

APC Wetin Benin people do una

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by MrColdsweat: 10:34am On Apr 12, 2020
realstars:
They Comming Closer Than Before Yet We Are Not Ready At All,

Southerners are the most docile people on earth.

6 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by West1side: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2020
Who are they asking for succession on NL ?
Abi you be mumu ni ?

ezenwajosh:

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
if you live in Edo state you'll know they were the king's of kidnappings take "Evans" as an example.

Don't let me mention those fake products mostly drugs the keep selling

You mean the bomb that exploded in Edo was caused by fake drugs and kidnapping?

EDO ARE KNOWN FOR CHILD AND SEX TRAFFICKING, CYBER CRIMES AND JUJU maybe they should also leave Igbo land

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
you are the mumu man looking for argument and attention all over nairaland.

The truth is nobody wants your people in their region that's just the truth

Just go where I directed you. I don't have time.

Move.

38 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Astark: 10:51am On Apr 12, 2020
undecided I'm sure Edo people in South East are less than 10,000

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
I only know about the sex trafficking part and I also know our leaders have been dealing with it unlike your leaders that encourage you people to go to other countries and places and do crimes.

Child trafficking is igbo affair now, just this year we heard of igbos stealing northern babies and selling them to orphanage in igbo land and giving them Christians names.

Truth be told igbos are the real criminals in sex trafficking in Edo state, they go to rural areas and brainwash the people thinking they will live and work in abroad unknown to them they are going into sex works.

So I don't blame them unlike igbos they go to south Africa, China,India and many countries and be pushing cocaine and other drugs.

Your names and reputation have spoilt around the globe and you are dragging all Nigerians with you

That's my point that's why we want out of Nigeria so we stop tainting you name right?

35 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media / 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / Gunshots As Hoodlums Loot Dogara’s House In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.