Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force (30397 Views)

Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ / I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS / Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force by TechRev: 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
licensed terrorists used jets to open way for unlicensed terrorists.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force by EmekaBlue(m): 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
CAMP RANN....World hottest spot right now

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force by SuperBlack: 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nigerian Airforce and Boko Haram, i don't know which one we should fear now.
Can't the Nigeria Airforce bomb Aso Rock and call it Accident?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force by lovat(m): 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
Firefire:
Imagine... angry

...soldiers battled for hours to repel more than 100 Boko Haram fighters who attacked the camp in Rann in Borno state
And only one soldier got wounded grin

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force by Chudichu(m): 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
And after the attack on the camp by the air force, no head or heads has rounded?? In other countries someone would have taken responsibility and stepped down. If not for any thing to show Nigerians that the armed forces are responsible, but NO they just continued like nothing happened. Even an apology from the chief of army staff is required. Now they opened the gates for boko haram. No wonder America would not make the mistake of selling us advanced warplanes, for one day they could also accidentally bomb Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force by slimur(m): 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
Who count them?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force by urboy1: 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
Someone needs to be silenced.. so the bombing failed, well send the ground team...

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force by MOSTEC(m): 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
By 2021, north east will be no more.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force by jossy0987: 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
ovadozes:
Boko haram remains technically defeated....Lai Mohammed 2015
The ones they couldn't kill by bombing they sent their boko boys to finish off.

Your comment is stupid.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force by adonis89(m): 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
So happy. Na ipob rally b dem problem
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force by Mufasa27(m): 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
Fela's army arrangements comes to mind...

Hmmmm, I prays this country goes beyond 2019,because the future of this country is bleak right now.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force by louqas: 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
This was the attack the air force was trying to prevent by the bombing which unfortunately landed on the IDPcamp. The bombs were meant for these attackers. Thank God they were repelled by our gallant troops

.........all these crybabies on nairaland sef
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force by idupaul: 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
pembisco:
Federal government=Buhari=boko haram bombed the camp for distraction=easy access to make this attack. It is well calculated

When I said the bombing was not an accident but a deliberate attempt to wipe out a camp filled with North Eastern christian minorities some people here called me an alarmist

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force by SmartyPants(m): 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
ovadozes:
Boko haram remains technically defeated....Lai Mohammed 2015
The ones they couldn't kill by bombing they sent their boko boys to finish off.

Oh, but don't forget that according to PDP GEJ virtually annihilated boko haram before handing over.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force by Royalfurnitures: 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
Are you sure both are not working together?

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force by jossy0987: 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
sanandreas:
The country is burning while our president is on vacation.

Is it a crime for him to go on Vacation?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force by SmartyPants(m): 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
idupaul:

When I said the bombing was not an accident but a deliberate attempt to wipe out a camp filled with North Eastern christian minorities some people here called me an alarmist

Right. So the airforce bombed the camp to make way for boko haram but then the army spent hours repelling them?

Get the story straight, which is which?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force by Mufasa27(m): 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
louqas:
This was the attack the air force was trying to prevent by the bombing which unfortunately landed on the IDPcamp. The bombs were meant for these attackers. Thank God they were repelled by our gallant troops

.........all these crybabies on nairaland sef
You tried though, you tried to defend the federal government and the N.A but you have forgotten you are not a professional, let's wait on Lai and lucky irabor to give us proper defending lol..

Like I said earlier you tried.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force by pembisco(m): 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
idupaul:

Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force by ERO32: 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
EmoBoy:

http://markets.cbsnews.com/Boko-Haram-attacks-camp-bombed-by-Nigerias-air-force/310d97fd784be308/

the only thing that is not posible in nigeria is unity'. Hw can you be killing as if you are eating humam flesh heehe":-O. Blood shed is a detarant to development"
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force by Young03(m): 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
common sense applied here,,,,its a lie,they just want to cover up their lies about accidental bombing
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force by MrMontella(m): 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
akandry:
Nigeria is not safe anymore.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed when will they fully defeat this guy's and I keep wondering how shekau keep recruiting more members
they are linked to ISIL And they are no more a local group on local dane guns!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force by MrMontella(m): 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mrdecent:
double whalaha ...whick kind thing be this God ?
this shows Bokoharam are weak and wicked ...why attacking people that are already down?
i think the NAF were actually targeting these set of BH before they mistakenly bombed innocent people .they were just too close to the camp
yes..i believe so too

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
tdayof:
BHT has been trying to attack the camp before NAF bombed it thinking thinking it was BHT advance they bombed.

u kinda made sense to me

Coz i have been wondering y mistake of such magnitude was made
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force by ZUBY77(m): 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
Lies and more lies.
This is just to make the gullible s believe the bombing was not intentional.

We know better now.

Boko Haram of all people are smart enough to know that there would be massive presence of security forces in Rann IDP now.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force by idupaul: 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
SmartyPants:

Right. So the airforce bombed the camp to make way for boko haram but then the army spent hours repelling them?

Get the story straight, which is which?

I didn't say that ..I am saying there is more to this
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force by SmartyPants(m): 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
hemmaoshos:
Look like America Action movie where war jet bomb a particular wall for their people to gain access and attack the left over.. Bubu opened the road for boko boys and say it is a mistake.. LMAO..God Help Us.

Common sense is not uncommon as people like to say, rather being sensible is merely optional.

So you believe that the Nigerian Airforce bombed Nigerian Army positions to enable the boko haram fighters overpower the Army and gain access to the IDP's? Or aht are you trying to say?

You must have been a very bright child.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force by obailala(m): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
EmoBoy:

http://markets.cbsnews.com/Boko-Haram-attacks-camp-bombed-by-Nigerias-air-force/310d97fd784be308/

Could this have been the insurgents the air force tried to bomb when they dropped bombs at the IDP camp?

Double wahala for dead body undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force by mengho(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
cry
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force by nkemjacob2(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
GEJ is a hero... changi changi, ur president they London o
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force by obailala(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
idupaul:

I know say you hate buhari and the present government but at least, make you dey try to use your 'census' small na... undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islam Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Sheik Sokoto / Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members / INEC Must Transmit Governorship Election Results Electronically - Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.