Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Spent His Leave In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Spent His Leave In Abuja (1061 Views)

President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters / Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu / Late Yar'adua Spent His Presidential Leave At Obudu Cattle Ranch In 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Spent His Leave In Abuja by Sanchez01: 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
For your information, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has commenced a week-long break from his usual work routine from today (Monday, April 2, 2012). This was disclosed in a press statement signed by Mr. Reuben Abati, the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity.

According to the statement, the Presidential will remain in Abuja during the period of his leave and will “continue to deal with all essential affairs of state.”

Mr Abati said that Mr Jonathan will return to his regular office routine after the Easter holidays.
http://www..com/talk/topic,98221.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/906062/goodluck-jonathan-goes-one-week
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent His Leave In Abuja by Ten12(m): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
I was with him all through..during those periods he cooks and drinks a lot, such a great guy

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent His Leave In Abuja by Sanchez01: 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
As a country, I believe Buhari lied to us under the aegis of 'Change'. For a man who is grossly insensitive to the plight of Nigerians, having shown that he is not only biased in his dealings, but also remains one of the most terrible leaders this country has ever produced.

I see no reason why he should not stay in Nigeria for his leave.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent His Leave In Abuja by Kyase(m): 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
Sanchez01:
As a country, I believe Buhari lied to us under the aegis of 'Change'. For a man who is grossly insensitive to the plight of Nigerians, having shown that he is not only biased in his dealings, but also remains one of the most terrible leaders this country has ever produced.

I see no reason why he should not stay in Nigeria for his leave.
When will you start using your real name sanchez
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent His Leave In Abuja by idupaul: 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
Yar Adua as sickly as he was spent his vacation in Obudu , Jonathan as spendthrifty as he was spent his vacation in Abuja and Otuoke but Buhari as frugal as he claims to be always goes abroad , I put it to you all that Buhari is nothing but fraud from A to Z

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent His Leave In Abuja by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
It is someone's choice to spend his vacation wherever he wants. No big deal about abroad or home.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent His Leave In Abuja by idupaul: 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
Kyase:

You want to arrest him illegally for saying the truth?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent His Leave In Abuja by Sanchez01: 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ten12, I was never a fan of Jonathan and I am not till this day. My point exactly, is that as 'bad' as he was, he stayed back in the country to spend his leave, just like Yar'Adua did.

Buhari is an insensitive leader, an anomaly we must make right come 2019. I pray the likes of KOWA and HOPE push reasonable people to pilot their parties.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent His Leave In Abuja by Sanchez01: 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
Kyase:

Do I know you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent His Leave In Abuja by Kyase(m): 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
idupaul:

You want to arrest him illegally for saying the truth?
what truth oneh?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent His Leave In Abuja by Kyase(m): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Sanchez01:

Do I know you? undecided
Yea
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent His Leave In Abuja by Ten12(m): 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
Sanchez01:
Ten12, I was never a fan of Jonathan and I am not till this day. My point exactly, is that as 'bad' as he was, he stayed back in the country to spend his leave, just like Yar'Adua did.

Buhari is an insensitive leader, an anomaly we must make right come 2019. I pray the likes of KOWA and HOPE push reasonable people to pilot their parties.

Those parties are good with great ideas but they don't have the kind of structure that cuts across every state and LG that can help them win a presidential election...forces must come together if we really want the confused man out..mega party is an option and a refined PDP a choice...nigerians must agree that we have a common enemy...that is the man who goes on vacation when his country is on recession
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent His Leave In Abuja by queencalipso(f): 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
Buhari is going to abroad for medicals, he's just hiding under the cloak of vacation.

Bubu the fraudulent change bearer.

May God help us to right this wrong( mistake of a president).
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent His Leave In Abuja by Sanchez01: 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ten12:

Those parties are good with great ideas but they don't have the kind of structure that cuts across every state and LG that can help them win a presidential election...forces must come together if we really want the confused man out..mega party is an option and a refined PDP a choice...nigerians must agree that we have a common enemy...that is the man who goes on vacation when his country is on recession
Tell me what would be 'refined' in a new PDP That they would become saints overnight just because they don't associate with the name 'PDP' again, just like the APC?

We have had so many thieving crooks cross carpet from one party to another under the guise of floating a new party. Saraki tops the list. Our common enemy is corruption and not a party. After all, the PDP makes up the APC o today. New party, new mantra, same old corrupt, tired, recycled old men whose only interest is our collective resources.

We voted Buhari, all thanks to GEJ's ineptitude. A party made up of reasonable youths with sound ideologies is our only redemption to a glorious redemption. How would we even get there when majority of these youths have sold their reasoning to politicians for paltry sums?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent His Leave In Abuja by Ishilove: 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
Sanchez01:

Do I know you? undecided
So what is your real name? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent His Leave In Abuja by Sanchez01: 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ishilove:

I wee nur just talk grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent His Leave In Abuja by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Happy new year, my love......
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent His Leave In Abuja by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
PMB is simply an insensitive and callous leader, who doesn't seem to give a hoot about his people's sufferings.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent His Leave In Abuja by Adminisher: 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
Jonathan went on leave in Europe TWICE. It is funny this new propensity to tell lies. There are even old Nairaland threads with pictures.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Spent His Leave In Abuja by Adminisher: 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
dearpreye:
PMB is simply an insensitive and callous leader, who doesn't seem to give a hoot about his people's sufferings.
The old man is old and sick. Pure and simple. He needs to see doctors and do a check up. There is nothing special there.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Nation Finally Dumps Pdp [ Apc All The Way!]....by Joe Igbokwe! / Ambode Gives VIO, LASTMA, KIA N5m Monthly Target Each / How President Buhari's Sins Caused Nigeria's Meningitis Outbreak By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.