Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro (14555 Views)

BREAKING: MMM Postpones January 14 Date Indefinitely / BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by SKYTREND(m): 7:45am On Jan 21, 2017
Interesting
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by UncleSnr(m): 7:48am On Jan 21, 2017
meme98:

Hmmmm...........nwa TEACHER......his name is Sergei Mavrodi...................((Maforidi Shege)) I hail o.........she na yoruba ni??
The problem with people like you is that you don't understand sarcasm.
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by shukuokukobambi: 8:14am On Jan 21, 2017
Odkosh:
do they know your existence. Why don't u face ur life. Ur ranting here can't help u. I knw u want to laff @ the participants but this news brings sadness to ur life. Deal with it. By the way, do they ask for ur pity, what can ur pity bring to them.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dear mavrodian zombie, I'm still laughing at you and your fellows. Are you also one of the poor mavrodians your Russian god decided to pity and release 17k to? I hope youll PH again? Abi you're still hanging unto a GH that hasn't come and won't come?cheesy

Abeg we are more concerned with those who have money stuck there. Not hungry mavrodian poor like you cheesy
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by shukuokukobambi: 8:18am On Jan 21, 2017
Odkosh:
this new pain you, I knw badbelerism already navigated in you. But who cares if you go hit ur head on the concrete floor.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na my money dem lock inside freezer? Na me go on one month fasting and prayer over acting like an dolt incapable of reason? cheesy

Na you mavrodian zombie dey cry since last year over the pittance you have there. Don't worry uncle mavrodi has promised to pity the poor mumus like you cheesy

As for me, na laugh get me now o cheesy
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by meme98: 10:36am On Jan 21, 2017
UncleSnr:
The problem with people like you is that you don't understand sarcasm.
Sarcasm my foot.......Oga quote other people wit ur ironical statements..........OVER n OUT!
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by Apus: 11:09am On Jan 21, 2017
I'm not an MMM participant but i think d anti-MMM comments is now overdue and sickening. MMM dis MMM dat haaabaa una no get job??

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by Odkosh: 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na my money dem lock inside freezer? Na me go on one month fasting and prayer over acting like an dolt incapable of reason? cheesy

Na you mavrodian zombie dey cry since last year over the pittance you have there. Don't worry uncle mavrodi has promised to pity the poor mumus like you cheesy

As for me, na laugh get me now o cheesy
lol, I knw u are pained with the news. But. There is absolutely nothing you can do about it. cheesy
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by Odkosh: 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dear mavrodian zombie, I'm still laughing at you and your fellows. Are you also one of the poor mavrodians your Russian god decided to pity and release 17k to? I hope youll PH again? Abi you're still hanging unto a GH that hasn't come and won't come?cheesy

Abeg we are more concerned with those who have money stuck there. Not hungry mavrodian poor like you cheesy
hahahahahahaha, nairaland zombie, so una slogan don change from mmm has crashed and gone for good to mavrodia won pity pay 17k hahaha. May God punish badbelle. May all my enemy be put. To shame as mmm put you the haters to shame cheesy.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by shukuokukobambi: 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
Odkosh:
hahahahahahaha, nairaland zombie, so una slogan don change from mmm has crashed and gone for good to mavrodia won pity pay 17k hahaha. May God punish badbelle. May all my enemy be put. To shame as mmm put you the haters to shame cheesy.

I didn't invest in nairaland my dear slave of the Russian con man and his chuddy sidekick. I only come here to laugh at the gross stupidity of a whole generation of mugus cheesy

If dem born you well, stop opening threads or responding to posts that point out the grand idiocy of you and your fellow mumus but you and I know you can't stop coming to nairaland to look for any good news to stop you from commiting suicide cheesy

I'll not leave your case until you shed tears of the loss of your family inheritance you gambled on mmm cheesy

Have you received your GH yet or you're still fasting? cheesy
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by shukuokukobambi: 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
Odkosh:
lol, I knw u are pained with the news. But. There is absolutely nothing you can do about it. cheesy

I'm doing the only thing I wish to do for you and your fellow greedy zombies and that is laugh at your misery cheesy cheesy cheesy

Have you being refunded yet? Heard chuddy and his gang want to pay the poor like you. Have they paid you the stipend you scrapped together to invest? cheesy
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by jamex93(m): 4:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
AntiWailer:

Very stupeed people.

Very very

Na ppl like seun b dat, no mind dem
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by jamex93(m): 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jibril10:
MMM just paid me....Long leave uncle Mavrodi, Long leave MMM!!!

Please drop screen shot of ya GH make dem see
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by tmanis(m): 4:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
Lol...
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by Odkosh: 8:34am On Jan 22, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I'm doing the only thing I wish to do for you and your fellow greedy zombies and that is laugh at your misery cheesy cheesy cheesy

Have you being refunded yet? Heard chuddy and his gang want to pay the poor like you. Have they paid you the stipend you scrapped together to invest? cheesy
oga ade, pack well jere. You are irrelevant.
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by Odkosh: 8:40am On Jan 22, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I didn't invest in nairaland my dear slave of the Russian con man and his chuddy sidekick. I only come here to laugh at the gross stupidity of a whole generation of mugus cheesy

If dem born you well, stop opening threads or responding to posts that point out the grand idiocy of you and your fellow mumus but you and I know you can't stop coming to nairaland to look for any good news to stop you from commiting suicide cheesy

I'll not leave your case until you shed tears of the loss of your family inheritance you gambled on mmm cheesy

Have you received your GH yet or you're still fasting? cheesy
you didn't invest in nairaland but your mb is investing for seun without return. Nairaland and seun zombie. Seun slave, carry on jor. @least this our comments, seun will be getting money. And why mmm gives me 30% of my mb, seun will look @ you n smile say, oga ade thank you for the money generated. irrelevant ppl trying to be relevant.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by shukuokukobambi: 9:12am On Jan 22, 2017
Odkosh:
you didn't invest in nairaland but your mb is investing for seun without return. Nairaland and seun zombie. Seun slave, carry on jor. @least this our comments, seun will be getting money. And why mmm gives me 30% of my mb, seun will look @ you n smile say, oga ade thank you for the money generated. irrelevant ppl trying to be relevant.

That makes you a double slave don't you think? cheesy

You hate Seun because he's rightly against the idiocy you mavrodian zombies call investment, yet you waste your remaining savings to log in to nairaland looking and praying for good news from your Russian god and his chuddy sidekick? Dem take mumu swear for you? cheesy

Abi was your brain used to appease the gods of yahoo yahoo at your birth? cheesy

Slave to mavrodi, slave to chuddy, slave to mmm, slave to nairaland. May your slavery never end Mr investor cheesy
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by shukuokukobambi: 9:15am On Jan 22, 2017
Odkosh:
oga ade, pack well jere. You are irrelevant.

Poor mavrodian zombie investor, has your life savings you invested being refunded to you yet? Has any mumu agreed to PH to you yet? Or are you still going for deliverance over the matter in church today? cheesy

Poor mavrodian zombie crying on nairaland that he hates cheesy
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by Odkosh: 11:50am On Jan 22, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

That makes you a double slave don't you think? cheesy

You hate Seun because he's rightly against the idiocy you mavrodian zombies call investment, yet you waste your remaining savings to log in to nairaland looking and praying for good news from your Russian god and his chuddy sidekick? Dem take mumu swear for you? cheesy

Abi was your brain used to appease the gods of yahoo yahoo at your birth? cheesy

Slave to mavrodi, slave to chuddy, slave to mmm, slave to nairaland. May your slavery never end Mr investor cheesy
E pain am cheesy
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by shukuokukobambi: 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
Odkosh:
E pain am cheesy

Of course e pain me that your mumurity push you to give all your life savings to a Russian convict and chuddy in the name of investment. Now you're coming to look for good news on nairaland angry

By next month now, you'll start harassing your house people for help or accusing your village people of destroying your destiny.
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by dontpanic: 11:44am On Jan 28, 2017
Good news.MMM has com to stay
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by rejuvenation: 7:33pm On May 13, 2017
MMM account 3.8. Million and 1.8 million. For sale @ a ridiculous price if your in lagos, Festac, surulere call me we. Can scheduled a meeting ASAP..... 08098609580....
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro by yandevboy: 8:38pm On May 14, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

No be only front page, you go soon see am for middle Page cheesy cheesy

I like the tenacity of you mavrodian zombies over this matter. It clears my conscience whenever I wish to laugh at your expense abi why should I pity you when you no ready to pity your own self? cheesy cheesy

Keep your delusions going.....the juju man wey dey work for guider chuddy truly sabi work cheesy

Hate MMM or love MMM, it doesn't matter. MMM ideology is a force that will continue to be here for many years to come.

MMM is working for its participants and doesn't need your affirmation

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zenith Bank: Fixed Deposit Account / I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge / Invest With Freedom Synergy Pro Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.