Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Obama Sends Farewell Tweets: "It's Been The Honor Of My Life To Serve You. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Sends Farewell Tweets: "It's Been The Honor Of My Life To Serve You. (597 Views)

Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets / Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) / Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obama Sends Farewell Tweets: "It's Been The Honor Of My Life To Serve You. by Paya(m): 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
"It's been the honor of my life to serve you.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: What Do You Think Bill Clinton Is Staring At? / See How A Trump Supporter Shut Down Protesters / The Mozambican Debt Crisis: How A Sovereign State Was Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.