Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,517 members, 7,958,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:30 PM

VIDEO: What Do You Think Bill Clinton Is Staring At? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / VIDEO: What Do You Think Bill Clinton Is Staring At? (613 Views)

I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky / Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France / "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: What Do You Think Bill Clinton Is Staring At? by owoicho13(m): 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
Bill Clinton seemed to be really interested in someone or something that got him deeply engrossed in it, lol. Hillary was laughing at Donald Trump's inauguration alongside Michelle Obama when she noticed that her husband wasn’t watching what was happening on stage. She turned around and gave Clinton a long disapproving stare, he barely turned to acknowledge her and kept staring at whatever it was he was staring at. A lot of people on Twitter say he was staring at Ivanka Trump but who knows what he was really looking at.

Re: VIDEO: What Do You Think Bill Clinton Is Staring At? by owoicho13(m): 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
Re: VIDEO: What Do You Think Bill Clinton Is Staring At? by ITbomb(m): 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
Maybe he saw an IPOB flag

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

State Department Blocks Transfer Of Funds To Palestinian Authority / N Korea Tests 'most Powerful ICBM', Says Missile Could Reach U.S. Mainland / How Did The Afghans Obtain Guns?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.