Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323317 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by fabiomatic(m): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
You have a point.
kindly focus on surulere, yaba, gbagada
TheRealAdonye:
Not a fan of Ajah.

It works for some people but personally not a fan.

And Mainland isn't just Okokomaiko and Egbeda.
Yaba and Surulere is Mainland too and is arguably faster to get to VI than Ajah.

Also, you will not also be in the office everyday of your life.
What happens if your client is at Apapa and you stay in Ajah?

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by fabiomatic(m): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
lol make una no vex, i jus thought of suggesting to you guys.
I live on the lekki and also have a place in surulere.

Sniper12:
which yeye Ajah, people leaving in yaba leave home 6.30 and still get to work before 8, try leaving ajah by 6.30. u wont get to VI till 9
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Omoola18(f): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
U sounded like a god father a.k.a baba isale grin....
TheRealAdonye:
Like I always say, Congratulations to everyone who made it.

Welcome to the best place to start a career bar none.

For those who did not, Do not be downcast,
It hurts but it is not the end of the world.

There are other opportunities and do not beat yourself up about it.
If you want to try again next year, I encourage you to.
I for one did it.

To everyone who got an offer and another from another big 4,
It's a no-brainer for me.

Let's all succeed in our different endeavours.
Have a great year.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Omoola18(f): 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
And yes! Thank God, I got a success email. See you all in September

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Okechukwu750: 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
Has anybody received acknowledgement for the preferred first name mail
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
congrats to the successful candidates. mine is either shell or DPR lmao

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by moemindz: 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
any Hnd holder here that got the job ?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by davide470(m): 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
maryjabeez:

Me tooo bin tinkin abt dat. Pls ejor e epp wa. At least for d first 8 weeks.
Lol. You can be using Train and Okada.

Congrats Dear. Finally!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by maryjabeez: 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
davide470:
Lol. You can be using Train and Okada.

Congrats Dear. Finally!

Thanks hun! Okada kor Keke ni grin

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by davide470(m): 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
mcpat:

Waking up to this brings a new air of relief to me. I am actually short of words to express myself and that doesn't happen too often.

Thanks a lot mate

Regards
I know the feeling. Been there too many times for my liking, but if you went through ELA, then you will know there is nothing impossible to overcome. Lol.

I am looking out for you and Mayoor15 and i know una go make us proud

We should talk.

4 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
davide470:
I know the feeling. Been there too many times for my liking, but if you went through ELA, then you will know there is nothing impossible to overcome. Lol.

We should talk.
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mcpat(m): 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
davide470:

We should talk.

Thanks bro,

O jami lara. Je

But as a good friend of mine will say, When the sun rise we try again.

I'll send you an e-mail.

5 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ireneidiva(f): 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
Omoola18:
And yes! Thank God, I got a success email. See you all in September
Please the tests you wrote, were they gmat or shl?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by cc150615(f): 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
mcpat:
Congratulation people. I got a regret mail.
Really sorry about this bro, life goes on, and gets even better.
I'm passionate to see you succeed.

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
mcpat:

Thanks bro,

O jami lara. Je

But as a good friend of mine will say, When the sun rise we try again.

I'll send you an e-mail.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mcpat(m): 6:52am On Jul 26, 2017
cc150615:

Really sorry about this bro, life goes on, and gets even better.
I'm passionate to see you succeed.

Thanks dear, for everything.

FreeTraining:

So sorry bro..

I guess my permutations didn't work out this time.

But hey, First bank is still in view remember, so brace up.

I don't know if you among those gunning for the Anheuser busch Inbev Process Engineering GMT recruitment.

If you are, please shoot me a mail sharply via brainbox101@yahoo.com. I have lots of heads up regarding the role.

I will personally conduct a mock interview for you so as to ensure you blast the Skype Interview. (FMCG na my lane).

No worries bro..It's well.

I will hit you up bro

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LordOO1: 8:23am On Jul 26, 2017
I knew it! Congrats!

LaRochelle:
My job hunt journey, that begun in January, is finally over smiley.

From KPMG
To PwC
To Sahara Group
To Grant Thornton
To Cummins Inc.
To EY
To Deloitte
To Abax-OOSA
To Shell
To AOS Orwell...

To Grant Thornton, Cummins, EY and Abax-OOSA that didn't bother shortlisting me at all, I forgive you tongue.

To KPMG and Shell that dropped me after the first stage, I sight you grin.

To AOS Orwell that haven't begun shortlisting, you may like not to bother shortlisting me lipsrsealed.

To my dear Sahara that I felt the most comfortable during my three interviews... I know I flopped sha at the final interview. God bless you guys for the experience. I'm kinda glad I didn't make it 'cause it would have been difficult to choose between you and PwC, as I was already falling in love with you wink. **covers face**

To Deloitte who has been giving me hope, I salute smiley.

To my beloved PwC, thank you for this good news today, for ending my job hunt. I officially started to like you after I qualified in January kiss. My interview was two days to my POP, that was about 600km away from Lagos. I'm glad I got into you. This is where I wanted to work despite my perambulating other companies.

5B, here I come cool.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by hrmadrid: 9:30am On Jul 26, 2017
GM all!, Do u guys know anyone who didn't study either engineering, science course, accounting or economics that got the GT job??

I have a feeling this big four coys have preference for those that studied eng., science courses, acc. or econs..........

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Presido95: 10:10am On Jul 26, 2017
Hello guys, I've been silently observing. Congrats to the guys who were successful, and to those who weren't, not getting PwC isn't the end of the world. Try other places, KPMG recruits all year round, EY is also there. Don't let anyone deceive you, any big 4 firm offers the same opportunities for training and career development just as PwC does. They all have their merits and demerits as well. I interned with PwC last year and one thing I didn't like was that regardless of your interests, HR decides which unit you are put in. Which in turn determines your future in the firm. Don't let me scare you, but company politics is sometimes involved in this. Apart from that, it's a wonderful place to start a career.

As for those contemplating on which big 4 firm to choose, If its between PwC audit and any untit in KPMG advisory, I advise you go for the latter. First, the pay would be practically the same, no difference. Secondly, KPMG offers free lunch whenever you're in the office, and thirdly, advisory offers more flexibility to your future career path and better training. With audit, you must write ICAN or ACCA. And trust me, whichever one you choose, you would definitely get fed up after 2-3 years if money is your major motivation. Apart from these reasons, whichever one you choose, just get ready to work your *ss off. My advise tho, is that you start to build your career with professional exams Immediately you start cos that would be a major determinant of how quickly you move up the ladder.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 26, 2017
Presido95:
Hello guys, I've been silently observing. Congrats to the guys who were successful, and to those who weren't, not getting PwC isn't the end of the world. Try other places, KPMG recruits all year round, EY is also there. Don't let anyone deceive you, any big 4 firm offers the same opportunities for training and career development just as PwC does. They all have their merits and demerits as well. I interned with PwC last year and one thing I didn't like was that regardless of your interests, HR decides which unit you are put in. Which in turn determines your future in the firm. Don't let me scare you, but company politics is sometimes involved in this. Apart from that, it's a wonderful place to start a career.

As for those contemplating on which big 4 firm to choose, If its between PwC audit and any untit in KPMG advisory, I advise you go for the latter. First, the pay would be practically the same, no difference. Secondly, KPMG offers free lunch whenever you're in the office, and thirdly, advisory offers more flexibility to your future career path and better training. With audit, you must write ICAN or ACCA. And trust me, whichever one you choose, you would definitely get fed up after 2-3 years if money is your major motivation. Apart from these reasons, whichever one you choose, just get ready to work your *ss off. My advise tho, is that you start to build your career with professional exams Immediately you start cos that would be a major determinant of how quickly you move up the ladder.
which unit did oga adonye start in where is he now. people move from audit to tax and advisory, core audit to risk /IT assurance. pwc hater intern lol

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 26, 2017
nwagbaradav:

Here...

Happy birthday friend kiss kiss kiss kiss

Blessings on Blessings

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LaRochelle(f): 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
LordOO1:
I knew it! Congrats!

smileyThank you.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LaRochelle(f): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Sniper12:
which unit did oga adonye start in where is he now. people move from audit to tax and advisory, core audit to risk /IT assurance. pwc hater intern lol

Baba, calm down. That your opinion differs significantly from his doesn't exactly give you the right to refer to him as a hater.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Okechukwu750:
Has anybody received acknowledgement for the preferred first name mail
I didn't get any.,how about you?

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by maryjabeez: 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
LaRochelle:

Baba, calm down. That your opinion differs significantly from his doesn't exactly give you the right to refer to him as a hater.

LaRochelle defender of men grin

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by nwagbaradav: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
Sempumping:

Happy birthday friend kiss kiss kiss kiss

Blessings on Blessings

Thank a lot milady! I really appreciate! kiss wink kiss
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Omoola18(f): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
SHL
ireneidiva:

Please the tests you wrote, were they gmat or shl?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by TheRealAdonye(m): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
@ Bolded, Fake News
hrmadrid:
GM all!, Do u guys know anyone who didn't study either engineering, science course, accounting or economics that got the GT job??

I have a feeling this big four coys have preference for those that studied eng., science courses, acc. or econs..........
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ireneidiva(f): 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
Omoola18:
SHL
Thanks
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LaRochelle(f): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
maryjabeez:

LaRochelle defender of men grin

I just find it somehow that people resort to insults just because they have contrary opinion(s) to the person's they're insulting. Everyone deserves minimum respect.

3 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OneOpinion: 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
Congratulations to all folks that made it to PWC this year. Go excel! God blessyour hustles.

For those that are yet to make it. shake it off, it only make the success story sweeter. God bless your hustles. Quiting ain't no option. Making it to the interview stage should be a confidence booster. Just keep working hard. It all smiles at the end.

once again, congrats to folks that got it.

As for me and my virtual squad, we ve moved on. lol.

7 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by damilee(m): 9:16am On Jul 27, 2017
Alright so, i will like to give some tips to those that will apply next year:

- Pray without Ceasing ( God is important)
- Start practicing from this year
- Practice Online SHL a lot of times and work on being fast
- Be familiar with PwC values
- For Group discussion, try to take responsibility (Time Keeper/ Presenter/ Facilitator)
- When presenting your points, you could build on a team member's point, this shows u would make a good team member. But also try to present a totally new point
-Start reading all these economic/political stuffs that we youths find boring, they would definitely ask about something related to the economy
- During your interview, try to be truthful as much as u can because they would definitely refer back to one thing you said and you know Integrity is highly valued by an Audit company like PwC
- Also don't depend on only this thread, read previous year's threads too
- And make sure you don't develop high blood pressure while waiting for their feedback mails.
- believe in yourself too

By the way, i got to the last stage last year and I wasn't employed, so for those that didn't get in this year, Please be persistent. No harm in trying again. I also got to Access Bank's last stage, NSE's last stage last year too, Sterling bank as well but i wasn't employed. Remember a winner is someone who tried one more time.
For those of us that got in, remember this is just the beginning. There is still a long way to go. So, we must not rest on our oars.

Shoutout to the op of this thread , other contributors and ghosts and all. God bless everyone, We wll surely meet at the top

23 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (Reply)

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.